It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: meow come back!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 am 
Private
Private

me and my bro are one of the oldest members in here lefed for 1 year like to rejoin again if u lik to join u guys in next era pls replay my best rank ever is 4 and my bros 13 my name was somysky in old eras u can see us in hall of fame in earth age 1 u can see my achevements to belive me and mostly i was most power full player for a while in f2 once

my bros name is tssrfire i and my were member of gs,newb,s,BH,and lot lot of alliances can remember corretly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Winters wrote:

Roflmao good luck you.

Donald DID return, I play with him, but I sincerely doubt he will ever carry the same flag as Dommy again with neither of them being colored blue ;)

are we talking about the same Donald? I asked him and he said he's done permanently :/
(the Donald I'm talking about is Psychomantisx of DarknessFalls)

also DOMMY is joining GS, I'm creating BFPT, so in the end we'll both probably be fighting to win if we play the same world :)

Edit---
somysky wrote:
me and my bro are one of the oldest members in here lefed for 1 year like to rejoin again if u lik to join u guys in next era pls replay my best rank ever is 4 and my bros 13 my name was somysky in old eras u can see us in hall of fame in earth age 1 u can see my achevements to belive me and mostly i was most power full player for a while in f2 once

my bros name is tssrfire i and my were member of gs,newb,s,BH,and lot lot of alliances can remember corretly

If you two are active during the summer I'd like to recruit you guys :)

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:00 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

saibaba60 wrote:

are we talking about the same Donald? I asked him and he said he's done permanently :/
(the Donald I'm talking about is Psychomantisx of DarknessFalls)

also DOMMY is joining GS, I'm creating BFPT, so in the end we'll both probably be fighting to win if we play the same world :)

Well, we might have pissed him off a bit then... long story, my final era didn't go as suspected.

Dommy will probably get banned like always xD

Quote:
Edit---
somysky wrote:

If you two are active during the summer I'd like to recruit you guys :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Winters wrote:
Dommy will probably get banned like always xD

haha true

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3