Help Desk General Rules:
Most people come here because they legitimately need help. If you are one of these people, please forgive me if I seem overly harsh by stating these rules.
After reading these rules and any FAQ that may apply to you, If you still need help that is not covered in this post, please by all means use this board to acquire help! We will do our best to help you!
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- Please read the FAQ questions below before posting! If you post in the help desk asking a question that is already answered in this FAQ list, you could end up getting a a warn or ban in extreme cases.
- If you are not offering assistance, or asking for assisting in the help desk, dont post! If you make useless conjecture, spam or make smiley faces or sarcastic responses to inquiries in the help desk, you could find yourself being warned or even banned from the forum AND the game! This is a customer service/peer support section. Undermining this with your actions will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
The reason you are here may be to solve an extremely common issue or make a common inquiry. Ill cover a few of these and we might be able to send you on your way having been helped without you needing to wait for someone to respond.
- 1.)Q:I have a game-play related question, or I am looking
for a Battle Dawn game guide to learn from.
A: We have a wiki-style guide that is constantly being
updated. the BD wiki-guide can be found here. If you have
a quick question that is not covered in the BD wiki, please
use that little yellow "A" button at the top of the game client
screen to locate and contact your world admin.
(deeper strategy-see FAQ#5 below)
- 2.)Q: Cant log in, the client hangs in the loading screen
A: This is a common problem, especially if we issue
an update, which we commonly do in the background.
This is easily solved by clearing your browser's cache
and cookies. A comprehensive guide covering how
to do this can be found here
- 3.)Q:I got banned! Please unban me!!
A: Please do not post in the help desk for this reason.
If you were banned, there may well be a good reason for this ban.
Bans will be handled privately from now on and as policy.
If you are banned or silenced in the forums you can either email
me directly at email@example.com, or you can check your
(there will be a board warning note regarding
your ban, and you can appeal your ban by replying to that
message. Trying to make your ban a public issue can result in
further warnings or disciplinary actions against you!)
- 4.)Q:I have a horrible bug to report!
A:GREAT! We appreciate your
patience and your taking the time to help us track
and eliminate pesky bugs! Please do not post bug reports
in the help desk however, as we have boards made for
this specific purpose. Please navigate back to the
Battle Dawn forum index and locate the bug report
boards! Thank you
- 5.)Q: I am a new player, and I am getting my butt kicked!
Are there any resources for me to learn the deep strategy of BD?!
A: Of course there are! We actually have a very helpful community of
moderators and players that are willing to help you get better and become a BD legend!
You can find most of these guys by going hereor to the Battle Dawn Board
where there are several resources to choose from for
gaining more BD know-how!