It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: I am so confus
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andrew wrote:
I believe I know why you attacked yourself multiple times, it has to do with downgrading and creating a camp. All camps when created become owned by the admin, thus it wasn't your outpost and your units attacked it when they arrived.

I'm discussing with the team now about revising the battle system so that when you attack a target that you or your alliance already have units on the allied units on the target regardless of owner will join your alliance's forces on the attacking side. I've received a lot of feedback from players about this and everyone I've talked to doesn't really understand why it's set up this way as it doesn't make logical sense that you'd fight your own units.

-Andrew

Yea, I think this is what happened. I didn't know that camps initially are owned by the admin :o.

Attacking didn't have much of an impact on me as the Era was already decided but I still thought that it didn't make logical sense (therefore being confus). Hopefully you guys can fix it before this very rare occurrence has any major negative impact =P.

Post subject: Re: I am so confus
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm 
Private
Private

I know little english.
Usually I use translator.
The problem is a long sentence.
Therefore, I will write a short short.
OP,Belonging to member of the alliance.
OP conquered.
I'm attacked with a part of the troops.
The other part waiting of OP.
After attack , the return.
Alliance leader.
Owner of OP, taken out of the alliance.
Then, this situation has occurred.
I hope that was understandable.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2