It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Defender of the Galaxy bug reports and feedback
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 am 
Private
Private

a good game but one thing, the bosses in each level, you could make a new game mode for battle galaxy where that is a realm with both the aliens,the heresian alliance, and the alliance you played as in the defender of the galaxy, and you get to choose your alliance, like the aliens would have units with less health but would cost less, while the heresians would have more health but not as much firepower and would cost more.as for the other alliance. idk. and make there be NPCs like a boss for a battle galaxy storyline realm. it would be a good idea but would be a lot of work to make it but it would be a good idea. idk if you have that already planned but hey at least I am just giving a suggestion.

please reply if it is a good idea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

It was a great game, i enjoyed it, i just completed the campaign and will play the challenges later on in the week

a bit laggy from time to time but other than that its great :D i look forward to future games from u guys

Alliances:
MARS#7
TNA#2
NWL#1
NAR#2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 am 
Private
Private

it is a good avartisment for battle dawn

A good acade game and if I can I will try to tip some of the populare gaming sites for Norway. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Its a cool game :D.
i stared playing Insane and i realy didnt came ferther then lvl 3 XD
then you need to evoid rocks flying tru the lvl well Green ships are followon your moments at the same moment yellow suicide things come fly into the map XD. and then i stops

its a realy hard game for gamers that arent so good in Flash games :P

but just a tip. ::

i was already like a year ago thinking from : they must make minigames for battledawn. So i was realy happy to see this. Only this a Flash game.

You guy's must think about Minigames in battledawn. So servers that only take 200 ticks. And then you stard. and you do Capture the flag. and you got red team. blu team. green team. and they all got 1 relic a red relic. blu relic. and then they must take the other relic's... Etc.. and then the world reset every 500 tick's.
and when you log in you see that screen with worlds. You see eurth, mars, fantasy And a butten with MINIGAMES.

Something like that. A MiNI game :D

well go think about this if you can do things like this so : capture the flag, Defend the fortres, Miniworld (a world with only 500 players) and maby you can think about some more.

well a mod. please replay on this with If this is posible :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I only got to level 5 on insane

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2