It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: The abi way to win
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

After War Town has used Sabi to attack us, it was OCRA in the last time.
Finally he got banned again, unfortunately 100 ticks to late. He lost his army in the last battle. He will be easy to conquer now :

Post subject: Re: The abi way to win
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

:lol: fail multis,i would have thought an experinced player would have known to cheat better ;) so how's the war going between Abi and Syn

currently retired until school closes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hehe, its a bit tricky right now.
Wartown and his 3 cousins (?) are back to the game, but he got kicked from abi, conquered and lost his relic.
New owner of 1 Abi relic is one other guy from ocra at this moment.

There was no big movement from the abi side the last 72 ticks. Today they finally decide to fly 5 ticks more near to us

(With this speed they'll probably arrive before tick 3000, but i am not sure about that)
Naaa, i am just kidding...but all in all no big fights at the moment. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

okay, i dont like this forum " the abi way to win" your saying that were all cheaters. That was 1 member not the whole alliance. War Town was kicked because he was banned i couldnt kick him the second he got banned because i was on the beach from sunday to yesterday. yesterday i kicked wartown. Cheaters arnt welcomed here. So gipsy i dont think the "Abi way to win" is cheating if thats what your trying to infer. Their has not been a big battle yet. Gipsy has been smart to use one of their conquard members colony about 30 ticks away from their hive as a shield and a safe house for their units...we had units right next to their members colony. gipsy wanted us to attack their member, nice try gipsy ill give u that*turn on the shield and make us waste time* nice try better luck next time. enjoy the upcoming battles, also i intend on getting this over with in the upcoming days not weeks gipsy, just a heads up.*i do hope you can stop us, it would be no fun if we just came in and conquard u guys without a fight*

good luck

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:04 am 
Captain
Captain

so wait... such a dead and competition less world is still going ??

what a draged on bore fest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

so much drama in a damn game :shock:

I eman really guys you treat eachother like they killed your parents, i know its a war game and all.. but the key word... GAME god damn just play and have fun.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

hehe targoon

Believe me, we have our fun. :D

But after Abi failed the 3rd time in conquering us, it is really boring now.
Time for some action....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Well it looks like your not interesting in "action" because your calling abi cheaters for 1 memeber being banned. He was kicked as soon as the leader was able to, you cant still seriously hold this act up, they're not cheaters.

And if thats really all you can talk about in this war, then your propoganda skills are really below average.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

chad_j93 wrote:
so wait... such a dead and competition less world is still going ??

what a draged on bore fest.

:lol: because it's boring and no one fights it only makes sense the server lasts really long. i think

currently retired until school closes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

fun round, very much. ABI, SYN power is matched up almost. ABI attacked SYN 3 times? once:P and we tolk a relic killed about 230 SYN squads... then AA*anti ABI* was set their and attacked us with their team:P so we lost the relic and our attack on SYN we came out with nothing but losses. Then i got inactive, RL and all got in the way. I couldnt lead to the fullest and then SYN moves forward twards ABI and now SYN has made it into the ABI hive. Grates SYN, lets see how you do on the offence and we will see how the shoe fits:P. So SYN comes over with AA and then out of no were ZN a alliance with amlost all their members having over 150 power comes over thinking they can just come in and take us *btw they were allies* and then losses their squads to us. So ouch...backstabed but we managed to take them on, lets just hope that we can take on the rest of SYN squads and AA squads, right now it looks like most of the world vs ABI. So idk about a dead world i mean this is alot of drama, also idk like to know how you guys think we are taking this game srsly? i mean i havent seen trash talk from either sides, both sides have been mature about this whole war. Its been fun and all but at this point i have second thoughts about logging into my BD account anymore....but with m4 running its keepen me going on bd when ever i can*which isnt much*

well thats what i wanted to say, GL to SYN

~Bmac

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]