It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Feed us Info
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Don't give me that almost all your members are more active than me.

Remember that time, I went on at 11 am, and went off at 8 am because half the people didn't gave a damn and I had to hold everything together, that included you as well.

I know most of your members, I know their activity time, and at most they are on at the same time as me. And at most you usually are on less than me as well ;)

And I don't needa face against MYTH, I seen them last era. ;)

Don't forget Shadower

My Unit Loss vs EVIL - 0

Shadower's Personal Loss against me - 60 :)
P.S. Use a military scan next time ;)

Don't forget that, lol!!!

And I could care less if my army is decent or moot, come and get me, you'll lose units getting me because, quite frankly, you wouldn't wanna kill my army just to conquer me because you would take some nice losses, and oh yeah...it's not like we didn't help you big time either, well, I didn't help exept jam all your enemies whenever you needed...which only took out maybe 4k of my energy throughout the whole round ;)..and kentie poo losing several hundred units for you :P Once again, you can thank Death Claw for asking us personally for some help even though you wanna conquer me, and never forget how I worked my butt off for you on F3 where you started to not give a damn as I said and had to hold the alliance together.

But oh wait, we're not allies! You tried conquering me more than once... hmm ?

Don't forget, Shadower.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 am 
Captain
Captain

Lets just say that was lucky to be online at the right time to defend my attack since then i couldn't be ask cause i know that you will be a pest that wouldn't stop hence im not bothered to conquer you but if i could ofcourse i wouldn't go in directly with my squads, ill ease up your units with a couple of dragons then go in for the kill ;)

And ofcourse i made a mil scan before i attacked hence why i sent a specific amount of squads to tackle the units you had in your base but you must have "hurried" units 1 tick before arrival

At the end of the day, i don't see a point in this argument / debate, you thinking that fantasy 5 was dull is just your personal opinion it doesn't mean that is was because you think it was.

FYI - "Seeing" and "Playing against" are two different things so you can never actually make a judgment based on a specific alliance like MYTH to be no competition in till you experience a war with them.

:D

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Son wrote:
Lets just say that was lucky to be online at the right time to defend my attack since then i couldn't be ask cause i know that you will be a pest that wouldn't stop hence im not bothered to conquer you but if i could ofcourse i wouldn't go in directly with my squads, ill ease up your units with a couple of dragons then go in for the kill ;)

And ofcourse i made a mil scan before i attacked hence why i sent a specific amount of squads to tackle the units you had in your base but you must have "hurried" units 1 tick before arrival

At the end of the day, i don't see a point in this argument / debate, you thinking that fantasy 5 was dull is just your personal opinion it doesn't mean that is was because you think it was.

FYI - "Seeing" and "Playing against" are two different things so you can never actually make a judgment based on a specific alliance like MYTH to be no competition in till you experience a war with them.

:D

FYI, again your point is moot, you did a Mil Scan? Don't make me laugh.

I was inactive 120 ticks and then I logged in, found myself relocated AND won a battle on my base, being your squads and your lost, so my rushing units is all false and you can't cover that up.

Honestly, some of your members ask us for 'outside' assistance, but you once you regain control we are no longer friendlies but we still get asked for this assistance, I'm aware how you run things Shadower, you were never a very good leader :D You just happen to pick the good players from your MSN list :lol: We all know that, and it's not hard. :), and I wouldn't be rushing units when I had like 300 workers...that's just stupid, we all know you like making little lies to cover up your mistakes, seen it for MONTHS now! Come on, learn something new to use as a comeback! Little lies are getting OLD. Especially when facts are right there.

Because YOU think F5 was action packed is also YOUR opinion and because YOU think it was action packed doesn't make it either.

And you think sending a few dragons will ease up my army? :)

I had kept 2-4k energy reserves, good luck with that, being I don't mobilize my army at all, I got plenty of resources to ion, and your online time is so horrid...I got PLENTY of time to deal with your 'dragons'.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lol to be honest Mikey come on act your age and stop being such an nuisance, when did i say that Fantasy 5 was PACK with aciton, your just putting words in my mouth and when did i say im a great leader ? When i lead i never take priority in crystals in which thats what you care about all the time hence how i helped you to boost your rank in M2 to get into GODS so please don't come to me with all this crap about asisstance cause i helped you many times.

Mikey ill get this straight with you, im starting to question the person you are attempting to wind me up but failing you should know better, stop acting like a kid and act mature cause your just becomming annoying and annoying, if your like this cause of me not picking you to be in EVIL again then your the only one to blame many of the roaster from Fantasy 3 wasn't asked to join Fantasy 5 with exception to 1 or 2.

Mikey please reflect on what your saying cause at the end of the day i don't care what you say.

FYI your the only one making false assumptions here cause i always make Mil Scans before i attack colonies and i thought you would know that but i guess not, don't believe me, then it doesn't bother me its not like its going to change anything and the only person that ask for your assistance was death claw not me, so get your facts straight before making another false assumption.

In addition to this, i only lead certain alliances when i feel like it (because my team can't vote me off), majority of the time i don't lead ... bare in mind you said you don't lead alliances ... why ? maybe cause you know that you won't be able to fulfil your requirements as a leader so in actual fact your in no position to insult anyone in till you lead and people see how you do it.

You think you're Sherlock Holmes but in fact your not and the truth is you just excalate things and try to use technical words to make you seem mature and intelligent.

Like i said before Mikey i don't see a point to this argument so im not going to be bothered to reply to anymore of your posts that you might make after this one so enjoy arguing by yourself.

Let me leave you with this note ... mikey change your attitude cause it stinks.

Peace out.

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Watching this crap is getting annoying. The discussion is about F5 and not about what went down in F3 or M2 OR ANY previous history between you two. I have been a highly active player on F5 and would like to address two issues/comments which have particularily annoyed me:

1. Mikey...How many hours have you invested into F5? How dare you come out here and talk about the lack of competition on this server. We did not start with a golden spoon and if you "feel" there is no competition; that's because EVIL made it look easy.

2. Shadower is a good leader and these comments are based on my experience of the job he is doing down at Fantasy 5. I will not let anybody undermine that.

Mikey..whatever be the personal issue between you guys...This should have been kept between you two and not come out here and critisize the server. I have always been honest and upfront when a server lacks competition; but F5 has BY FAR AND IN NO WAY been a dull server with weak alliance this era. Every trick in the book has been pulled against us this era and by sacrificing a good couple of nights sleep, the entire team has now got the better of MYTH or for that matter, any alliance that stood in their way.

I thought you came out here joking as we always do. But honestly, scathing remarks against the leader is not what I expect you to post...at least not in public. To say F5 lacks competition is to undermine the hard work we have put in as a team. As for leadership, I would NOT ask for a better leader that Shadower.

PS: At the end of the day, he has the record to show that he did lead a Rank 1 alliance to victory. You should tally the same for yourself. Before rubbishing others; you should examine whether you have the credentials to do that or not.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

Last edited by psychomantisx on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Son wrote:
Lol to be honest Mikey come on act your age and stop being such an nuisance, when did i say that Fantasy 5 was PACK with aciton, your just putting words in my mouth and when did i say im a great leader ? When i lead i never take priority in crystals in which thats what you care about all the time hence how i helped you to boost your rank in M2 to get into GODS so please don't come to me with all this crap about asisstance cause i helped you many times.

Mikey ill get this straight with you, im starting to question the person you are attempting to wind me up but failing you should know better, stop acting like a kid and act mature cause your just becomming annoying and annoying, if your like this cause of me not picking you to be in EVIL again then your the only one to blame many of the roaster from Fantasy 3 wasn't asked to join Fantasy 5 with exception to 1 or 2.

Mikey please reflect on what your saying cause at the end of the day i don't care what you say.

FYI your the only one making false assumptions here cause i always make Mil Scans before i attack colonies and i thought you would know that but i guess not, don't believe me, then it doesn't bother me its not like its going to change anything and the only person that ask for your assistance was death claw not me, so get your facts straight before making another false assumption.

In addition to this, i only lead certain alliances when i feel like it, majority of the time i don't lead ... bare in mind you said you don't lead alliances ... why ? maybe cause you know that you won't be able to fulfil your requirements as a leader so in actual fact your in no position to insult anyone in till you lead and people see how you do it.

You think you're Sherlock Holmes but in fact your not and the truth is you just excalate things and try to use technical words to make you seem mature and intelligent.

Like i said before Mikey i don't see a point to this argument so im not going to be bothered to reply to anymore of your posts that you might make after this one so enjoy arguing by yourself.

Let me leave you with this note ... mikey change your attitude cause it stinks.

Peace out.

Every player that has played with you knows how you run your stuff. You never take priority in crystals? Any large sum of crystals that you can easily take you'll do silently, if you need help then of course you'll help even if it's in a war.

How many crystals did you get for me on M2? Over 10? Over 2? Over 5? I was going to be in GODS whether you helped or not. It was final.

You seem like the one acting like a little kid, because you clearly spew LIES over LIES. Which is sickening me.

Let me tell you, YOU'RE THE ONE USING TECHNICAL WORDS, TRYING TO BE 'SMART' yet you are not.

And trust me, your leadership stinks, forget about great, forget about good.

And listen to your own words, get YOUR facts straight, because obviously, you make lies over lies as I said, and Im the one seeing this with my own eyes, so you sir, fail.

In fact, I don't even want to be in your team. The first point I was in your F3 team was because you said you were going to retire and you wanted me in the team, and then I ended up holding so much crap for you when really it was over due to your poor leadership.

By the way, you're just a joke of a player and a leader. Quite honestly I don't give a crap what you say either, and as I said, you try to make yourself look like a person you're not. And you're really a crappy person; nuff said.

Too bad you're not a mod anymore, cause you can't edit my posts and get away with it now :)

P.S, the one who starts name calling is the one that's acting real mature, AKA you :)

Hope you learn to read before you type, because you're a hypocrite, and one that is in it's prime as well. ;)

@Donald

I never said I can lead, and if I wanted to, I can just do what he does.

Pick out a team from the MSN lists, the bests ones and form a team. Let them do their thing, and news flash Donald, you don't have to actually lead to be a leader and get 1st place.

Cause he has the red flag...hah, DC is a more capable leader and should be the leader seeing he has been leader and holding on as Shadower had personal issues, and to my knowledge, he lost leadership because Shadower was the one who compiled the team, not because of his leadership. :lol:

;)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3