It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Bug Report Centre!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Summary: Relic control bugs
Server: na
Browser Used: Firefox (not matter)
Operating System Used: Vista-32 (not matter)
Flash Version: (latest) (not matter)
Details:

I dont know if this matters or not, but when a relic holder changes alliances, the relics control resets to 0... of course, it doesn't really matter since control ticks of relics has no bearing on anything... however, this change causes the first squad to leave the relic to attack whatever target it is going to (even its owner) [i have only tested my squads moving from my relic to my own op/colony]. However, the eta is still that of support (eg eta 2). The attack appearance changes to support at the first reset/refresh of client.
From what it looks like, the unnecessary control reset of the relics during alliance change is causing this problem. [I would investigate it more, but i'm not playing with relics any more :(]

My posts are NOT from spam... they are from suggestions :)

Working on new game (contact for info)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm 
Private
Private

Summary: Server is not loading
Server: Earth 3
Browser Used: IE7
Operating System Used: Windows xp
Flash Version: latest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Summary: Achievements have been completed, but the reward isn't given and it's not officialized.
Server: Fantasy 6
Browser Used: Firefox
Operating System Used: Windows XP
Flash Version: Latest
Details: I've captured 50+ outposts, and recruited 1k+ units and have not received the achievement.

Summary: Messages not loading, forcing me to reload BD entirely
Server: Mars 3
Browser Used: Firefox
Operating System Used: Windows XP
Flash Version: Latest
Details: Every now and then my inbox wont load, yes I've cleared my cache/cookies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm 
Private
Private

Summary: cant log into any world
Server: any
Browser Used: chrome but have tried firefox and ie
Operating System Used: vista
Flash Version: latest
Details: the word "loading" appears and just hangs. i have cleared the cache and the cookies on all 3 browsers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 am 
Private
Private

javierbs wrote:
Welcome to the new & improved Bug Centre!
-Provided by the BD Test Team

We will try to keep tabs on all bugs currently occurring in-game & report them here. Please help us by reporting known bugs your aware of, that were not.
Notice: Please clear cache before reporting bugs, click here for help.
*To find your flash version click here

How-to report bugs
Please use the following form when reporting bugs.
Quote:
Summary: (Provide a brief description of the bug.)
Server: (E.g.: Mars 1, Earth 3, Fantasy 2, etc.)
Browser Used: (Your internet browser.)
Operating System Used: (Your current operating system.)
Flash Version: (Your current installed flash version.)
Details: (Provide supporting details here…)
Screenshots: (optional)

Confirmed Bugs
Task number is for testing purposes only, please disregard.

#37 (Sat scans block outpost/colony placement.)
Sat scans / Far Sight ability block users from placing an outpost/colony, the same way an outpost/colony would normally block placement.

#205 (Deleted Colony blocking placement bug)
Deleted colonies are blocking placement as if they were still there.(Similar to the sat scan placement bug)
Showing the place is empty, screenshot
Showing the error message, screenshot

#193 (Relics block outpost/colony placement.)
Similar to how Sat Scans blocked outpost/colony placement.
Relics block users from placing an outpost/colony, the same way an outpost/colony would normally block placement.

#149 (Messages not appearing read in outbox.)
Messages do not appear read, if actually read...
Refreshing the client does not change message status, user must re-log.

#93 (Metal mines / Oil wells deleting)
Metal mines / Oil wells delete when their owner's colony is delete

#207 (Spy Thrusters initiating spy protection!)
Spy Thrusters are recorded as an action on a colony which initiates spy protection, capturing the spy if defeated.
Mods sticky this please ;)

#75 (Events from crystals)
When a player takes a crystal from another player, the attacking player gets 2 events. One says, "You have taken 1 crystals from Camp Flies in battle." The other event says, "Evan took 1 crystal(s) from you in battle on Flies."

#177 (Relic Battle Report)
When defending on a relic that is being attacked from a colony, the units defending simply disappear.
Sceenshot

#256 (Relocating while under protection)
Relocating your colony while under protection will cancel protection but not give the production boost for the remaining ticks.

#11 (Loading screen getting stuck)
When refreshing at the tick change(manual refresh), the game loads back up, but the 'interface lock' over the controls is still there, and the loading bar covers the screen. In turn, i have to refresh the page, log back in, and re-load the client to get back to the game.

#255 (Outpost protection not ending)
When ending protection, outpost protection is not ended.

#263 (Colony relocation creates outpost with full control ticks)
When relocating away the outpost left behind is fully controlled no ticks are needed to upgrade the outpost.

#76 (Conquering Training base with training units)
If a Training Base is taken while units are still training the units training in it will continue training for the new owner.

#28 (Floating squad for OPs fights)
When 3 or more players different alliances attack an outpost(Colony is ok) the players who didn't have enough forces to get a shot at fighting for spoils still stay on the outpost there and can be moved to any location but cannot attack. Should be that if they turn around and go back the way they came.

#39 (Double keyboard inputs)
Keyboard inputs are being doubled, using arrow keys moves 2 lines/characters at a time for example.

#252 (Voting count resets)
After receiving your crystal from voting, the count resets to an unusual number such as 400.
On M1, it reset to 400 & on M2, it reset to 200. Now, on M2 I did not receive any crystals yet as I had around 70 ticks remaining until I got my first crystal from voting.
Screenshot

#30 (Gifts)
No option to remove a gift if you do not want to use them. Please add in an option to remove the event or to stop getting those events as they can stack up and are annoying players that don't use them.

#27 (Spoils battle events)
When 3 or more players from different alliances attack an outpost or colony there is no event given to the player(s) whose forces were too weak to get a chance to fight for spoils. There should be an event stating: "Your forces were too weak to engage the other players fighting for spoils on %TARGET%, your forces have turned back safely."

#46 (Phantom unidentified outposts caused by wreckage)
When wreckages are already captured in water or anywhere for that matter they still show an unidentified outpost until you refresh the area with a sat scan. The unidentified outpost is there LONG after the wreckage has been captured by someone else.

#158 (Double outposts placed)
There is an odd bug that someone allows the client to place multiple outposts right overtop of each other on the map.

#254 (Wrecks have incoming)
Target A & Target B are attacking a newly spawned wreck. Target A is 3 ticks away, Target B is 5 ticks away. Target A captures the wreck & claims its spoils,
while Target B is still 2 ticks away. Target A's radar is flashing incoming! Its Target B's squad attacking the wreck.
Screenshot

#270 (Sat Scans taking part in outpost count)
When you place a sat scan it takes part in your outpost count in the my alliance page.

#271 (Chat bug report)
Where typed messages are displayed, players name can be clicked taking you to their colony (not the list). When clicking your own name, the following message is pulled up;
Ruler doesn't exist.

#269 (Events Icon)
The events icon is continuously flashing even if all events are marked as read.

I cant logout! Its really weird. When on the server screen, I click on logout and It simply goes back on to my account! Is it possible you can do something?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 am 
Private
Private

Summary:BD appears shrinked
Browser:IE9 World: Absolutely ALL
Flash:latest
Details: When i enter a world i see this window , but the problem disappears when i enter full screen

PS:this problem appears too when o log in or when i choose the world to enter
and when i'm in full screen i can't send messages IT'S *CENSORED* ANNOYING!!!IM'M DESPERATE!!! :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Last edited by DRAGOSHELUL on Sat May 07, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 am 
Private
Private

Summary: Gate jamming glitch

Scenario:
1) Jam a hostile gate x's OP
2) Attack x's OP
3) Jamming expired at the same moment as the attack squad arrived
4) The standard "jam gate after conquer" was not applied. Gate was usable from the first conquer tick.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am 
Private
Private
 WWW  Profile

FIRST BUG IS HERE IN THE FORUM:
-The google adds is over the forum options (see it up where cant see the "view unansered post"...etc. btw: I use the google chrome browser).
NEXT game bug:
-The messages not work (send-receive) in a real time. :idea:

My local time: +2 GMT hrs
It doesn't matter the speed of your travel, but the journey itself ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm 
Private
Private

I'm not quite sure exactly what brings this small glitch, but i know it involves troops or dragons in the air, overlapping either troops or dragons on the ground.
No game ad links thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm getting this battle dawn bug where I reload the ticks, but the counter is stuck...
I log off and log back in and the ticks still stay the same. The tick counter is still set to zero, and the everything stays the same.
I have tried restarting my internet connection, but nothing has worked, I even looked on the events to see if there was an upcoming server maintenance. I didn't see anything on it, and I figured... for the whole server, no way.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next