It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: ASEAN vs. GIFT
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Some of you may be wondering why we have declared War on GIFT. In Menehune's Words, this is Why: "ASEAN is declaring war on GIFT.Reasons being:They have repeadedly sniped my membersThey killed over 100 units of our members through means of sniping.They steal the crystals of our Conquers."

For those of you who don't believe this, here is proof:

Hostile: GIFT.

Either way, we all hope that this will be a fun war.

Shirdel - ASEN - PoZ - TLK Leader - BIO - IMTA - SYN - ReV - L - E1 - E4

Post subject: Re: ASEAN vs. GIFT
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Thank you Shirdel. Yes, I have initiated a war against GIFT for those reasons. I hope that both sides have a great time, and this forum is open to any discussion about the matter. We do ask that any alliances not involved in this war please leave all GIFT alone including their conquers. I have messaged several top alliances to not interfere in our war.

BioHazard Empire Leader
Neo-ASEAN Leader
ex-UEKI Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 am 
Captain
Captain

this can be a nice war to watch either way Conquerers and such should start openin up after it XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

ASEN first attacked and killed almost 100 of our units by matching our ETAs to conquers... so this reason is null.

This means that the reason for breaking the NAP is that we took a crystal off a conquer of theirs. I have never in my over 4 years of playing seen a NAP breaking with a worse excuse.

ASEN thought that GIFT is a weak force since we don't spend tokens, I placed my colony by myself in secret and recruited random players... and he breaks the NAP for 92 crystals?

A sillier thing, I have not seen. Everyone in ASEN, including some dear friends of mine from E4, have shown their true value.

Next time hopefully people will think twice about bullying random alliances, you never know who might be messing around in secret for fun, and who you might make enemies with for such small reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

seems like war was inevitable between the both. but dont be mad at me for taking your ops thinking you can just sit nice and comfy next to us. this is our home and we arent looking for roomates. north america isnt a college dorm.

you getting mad for getting your ops took next to us before even getting the permission of our leader to drop them is not our fault, its yours.

im not here to take sides, but gift needs to get there tail out from between their legs. if your that quick to run with more power then asen then im not even going to bother trying to be friendly with you.

you dont even know what its like to be on the short end of the stick trust me. we have been in much worse positions and have done great things.

we arent here to team up, befriend one more alliance then the other or any of that crap.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

As I explained to you three times in game and now I'll have to do it here, I don't care that one of your sub members attacked our OPs.

It was just a contingency plan while we decided on what to do, upon seeing you let ASEN into Alaska we obviously will not be moving there.

I started this round for fun and recruited random players around me, I'm obviously not playing seriously in any capacity... I am only posting here because ASEN had zero reason to break the NAP and thought they could get away with it because it was against some random alliance of people no one has heard of.

Nasty surprise, and being that it's only tick 300, I won't be going anywhere while WDK and ASEN have a 3000 tick score race.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

its not that we "thought that we could get away with it", when menehune found that you were GIFT leader, he actually cared less. Just shows how much influence you have on people sometimes

~The Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Just goes to show that people will have a good time being arrogant and talking themselves up whenever they get the chance, since those chances are so few and far between.

Enjoy the round and subsequent ones if you happen to join a server I’m on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

well I was about to say im happy that neither of em has any subs when I went to check each has a bunch -_- subs are just sad meat shields

one of GIFT sub members kept yellin at us for every little thing sayin ima get GIFT after you and everytime he says that I laugh and say yea go hide behind GIFT that is why your in a sub after all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

May I just add that we have only one sub.

Shirdel - ASEN - PoZ - TLK Leader - BIO - IMTA - SYN - ReV - L - E1 - E4

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next