It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm
Posts: 8
Gender: male
this one need some ticks fixing because it stopped working.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 2044
Gender: male
What tick is it?

_________________
My Last World - E4
Alliance - BULe - Rank: 2
My Rank - 21


-Retired-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm
Posts: 8
Gender: male
you know ticks for building outpost and upgrading,building more troops,liberation, and among other things that invovle ticks.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm
Posts: 8
Gender: male
i am playing with a new client and the server 5 needed some fixing.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:32 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 4
Gender: male
Kenny wrote:
All old client worlds that have ended are being taken off, the freezing is so they can get rid of the server. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I suggest you play the new client from now on.


Are you kidding? Your saying all Mars worlds are going offline now? Start handing out he refunds for the donations.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
High Spirit wrote:
Kenny wrote:
All old client worlds that have ended are being taken off, the freezing is so they can get rid of the server. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I suggest you play the new client from now on.


Are you kidding? Your saying all Mars worlds are going offline now? Start handing out he refunds for the donations.

When the end , reading its valuable skill

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
High Spirit wrote:
Kenny wrote:
All old client worlds that have ended are being taken off, the freezing is so they can get rid of the server. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I suggest you play the new client from now on.


Are you kidding? Your saying all Mars worlds are going offline now? Start handing out he refunds for the donations.

Refunds for donations?
I just realised how silly that sounds
Refunds... for donations??

Poeple seem to have forgotten what donating means :roll:

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:52 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 4
Gender: male
rederoin wrote:
When the end , reading its valuable skill


Obviously it's not a skill you have... try again:

Kenny wrote:
the freezing is so they can get rid of the server.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 4
Gender: male
rederoin wrote:
Refunds for donations?
I just realised how silly that sounds
Refunds... for donations??

Poeple seem to have forgotten what donating means :roll:


Let's see. We donate because it is a good game. Battledawn is well worth the donations I have paid, but when players put money into something good, they don't expect the admins to stop the world and make you start on a new one. When the round is finished, that is ok. But don't stop in the middle of a round.

Are you playing or donated on any of the effected worlds?


Last edited by High Spirit on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Earth 5:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:00 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
High Spirit wrote:
rederoin wrote:
Refunds for donations?
I just realised how silly that sounds
Refunds... for donations??

Poeple seem to have forgotten what donating means :roll:


Let's see. We donate because it is a good game. Battledawn is well worth the donations I have paid, but when players put money into something good, they don't expect the admins to stop the world and make you start on a new one. When the round is finished, that is ok. But don't stop in the middle of a round.

The won't
>.>

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl