It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates! July 1st, 2010
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

Nice update alot of things changed thats always good to know but can you fix it

it dosnt work for me on Google Chrome I have to play on Firefox for updates so if I play google Chrome the old earth girl is there no music and I get no cap on units =P but you should really fix please and thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

Brandon2KO wrote:
Problems I have noticed.
1.I cant recuit units at all thx to the upkeep thing.
Errors.
World 3 in Havoc I attacked a castle that had 10000 crystals but instead of getting them sent to my base they were randomly relocated to one of my outpost which i razed and still they were not at my base.
I shoul Have the Member of top 10 allinace of F5 [Ranked 7th right now] and launch a missle or dragon acheivment.

There are certain achievements you cannot get until you reach tick 500 in a world, ranking achievements are among them.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:30 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jetblack09 wrote:
A lot of these updates i like, but i noticed that my income dropped, a lot. Anyone care to explain that? Also whenever i try to use the battle calculator, it asks for a username and password, whats up with that? On top of that, i hate the fact u can only build 30 population worth of units at a time, i think its ridiculous to limit how much we can build at a time. And also we definitely need experience back, it made the game so much more fun.

jonatan0 wrote:
my income of metal decreased in 100. does the update has anything to do with it?

ohad154 wrote:
i lost about 100 metal income from taxes
why?

There should be no changes that affect income. Please check if the amount you get on tick change is higher than what the management screen says and report it back here. Thanks.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Do or Die wrote:
Ok, seriously, what's with the 15k limit? On one I play, I get about 700 gold a tick, and if I'm off for more than 20 hours then that's a LOT of wasted gold.

The 15k limit is how much you can produce, if you have the extended cap to 30k you get double the amount. You no longer get production from any source when over the resource cap with the exception of boosts.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 pm 
Private
Private

pls take the unit cap on main base away there has to be a punishment for relocate and i guess your troops being left behind is one of them and who are the advisers!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

Since Big Storage might be more NEEDED now than before...isn't it wise to make it available in Blue Tokens as well for others who CAN'T get red tokens get it as well?

-Thanks.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

psg188 wrote:
Quote:
15) Force relocation changed so that you cannot force relocate a colony/castle to an outpost that has squads on it or moving to or away from it.

Why? Is this for your alliances squads or ALL squads? Bouncing players back from attacking my full control OPs is a valid tactic that we should not get rid of. I don't understand why you would want to get rid of this. I think we should remove this part of the update unless there is some unforeseen problem that I am missing. Please explain here.
This is for your squads only.

Quote:
24) Losses spread out more evenly in battles with multiple players.

I would be very interested in knowing the new algorithm. Does it still kill low HP units first? Does it still target certain weapons first? If this works properly it can be great, I just hope it didn't ruin any of the other priority mechanics.
Nothing changed in how the system targets units, all we did was make it that if 5 players are involved in a battle and have for example all the same types of units the losses would be roughly even between all the members, there were situations where one or two players would take more losses than others even though they had identical units.

Quote:
50) Added mute button for the tutorial as requested by many players.

THANK JESUS!
You don't like Brian's sexy voice? :)

Quote:
53) We've added back in the music player with some new tracks and a new design. You can now customize which songs will and will not play in the playlist and you can adjust the volume, Adjusting it to 0 will turn it off. The settings for the music player are world specific and will persist after you log off.

I'm glad we have this feature but it's very annoying. It doesn't seem to disable properly, every time I am on the world select screen it blares music at me. I think we need a global account variable so I can shut it off completely, this goes for the pop ups as well which pop up every single time.
We'll add in a persistent setting if you mute the music(There's already persistent settings for music once you choose a world) and I've asked the programmers to lower the volume on the server select page, it's quite loud.

Quote:
55) Added in a battle calculator into the game, it can be accessed via the statistics page or from any battle report.

Seems buggy, can't get it to work yet, but after this feature is fixed I think this is fantastic.
Yeah lol, it's linking to our developer testing world and not the live world, will be fixed. ...

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

ZeR47 wrote:
Nice update alot of things changed thats always good to know but can you fix it

it dosnt work for me on Google Chrome I have to play on Firefox for updates so if I play google Chrome the old earth girl is there no music and I get no cap on units =P but you should really fix please and thanks

Clear your cache, your chrome is holding on to the cached version of the client, which is the old one.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 pm 
Private
Private

What are resource outposts?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Everytime you come to the worlds screen the enws pops up, and it says NEW, regardless of how many times i saw it...

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next