It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is It possible to be a noob and hate other noobs for being 1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm 
Private
Private

ok if there is a logical reason for this somone please tell me because i cant find one. Someone dicided to attack and conquer me. no big deal this is my first round and ill rebell eventualy if i want. but this guy keeps sending more of his troops at the few troops i rebuilt for defence while he already has me conqured. its a waste of both our recources and a wast of time. at least i think so. so i have two questions 1: is there some messed up reason i dont know about to retake a conqured colony 2: can you be a noob and hate other noobs for being stupid.

Post subject: Re: Is It possible to be a noob and hate other noobs for being 1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hello fellow player.

Just want to say that your conquer is a real jerk.

Majorly.

Now there are two things you can do here.

1. Write to the world Admin. This constitutes as excessive harassment in my book, and he should be able to help.

If that doesn't work go on to step 2.

2. Build a training base away from your colony and build your units there. I know this seems hard, but I'll give you a few tips. Start writing leaders of smaller alliances. Tell them your plight. Someone will help you, and let you build near them. Net-work, use your diplomacy skills. Your conquer is most likely afraid to let you build up troops to attack him with. If your troops are not near him, then you can build in peace.

Hope this helps. I'll check back in on you to see how your doing.

BoP leader E2A3 rank 3 alliance, rank 7 relic holder
LoW E6 rank 1 alliance A6
RG leader M2 personal rank 15
NOPE E6A8 rank 5 relic holder

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]