It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: special alliance
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:31 pm 
Private
Private

okay so here's the deal. On the new E2 client I have started a very special alliance. a type of an alliance that has never been done before. We aren't trying to win. In my fun alliance we are going to make really cool looking squad formations. for example i will tell everybody to go to a certain OP at a certain tick and we will take really cool screenshots. This is just a fun experimental alliance and i don't plan on actually trying to win the round. You must have the following requirements to be in my alliance: 1) you need to be somewhat active or at least easily reachable via IM, cell phone, etc... 2) you must not take this round competitively but still seriously. 3) you must be cooperative and do what the plan says. 4) you have to be a little bit funny and cheerful. and you have to know how to have fun without winning :D reply to this topic or message me on E2 if u have what it takes to have all fun and no competition. On E2 old I am henry of krazykillas. on all other worlds i am Randy of Krazykillas. This alliance will help promote the game for new users to come in. We will post screenshots all over youtube. Lemme know if you are interested :)

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: special alliance
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

That is pretty Lovey Cat bro....Why dont all of us guys here at BD just go out and join a womens synchronized swimming team and compete in the Olympics...we could just sign up for ballet lessons while we are at it and then join the high school cheerleading squad.That sounds too feminine for me....good luck finding playmates though

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm 
Private
Private

xravision71 wrote:
That is pretty Lovey Cat bro....Why dont all of us guys here at BD just go out and join a womens synchronized swimming team and compete in the Olympics...we could just sign up for ballet lessons while we are at it and then join the high school cheerleading squad.That sounds too feminine for me....good luck finding playmates though

Actually I have several members already wanting to join my alliance because it's something new. Lovey cat? what kinda term is that? Anyways I don't like to think of it as a dance squad formation thingy, I prefer to think of it as the art of war. Plus I hope to promote BD by taking some really cool screenshots. That will help take in some new players hopefully. So then I can have more fun times in war. I don't find it girly at all, and if so, then so be it. You are still welcome to join :P
oh and by the way.... There are men's synchronized swimming teams as well. Very popular in the Olympics in fact.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

You dont have to lie lol ^^^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 pm 
Private
Private

eriksn wrote:
You dont have to lie lol ^^^^

Don't have to lie.... about what? I'm not lying at all

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]