It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: ARM cheating on E1? proof? YES there is
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well as every1 on E1 already knows ARM and EXSO are having a war and it seems no end to it

we thought ARM would put a good clean fight but nothing seems true

i just build 10 op's near us made it in 10 nuke silo's with nukes who just finished and fired 3 nukes at ARM

the same tick 1 colony appears out of no where and guess what? spams all my nuke silo's

just a coincidence? hell no i messaged him and he says this

? you attacked my friend and you will die

is he talking about a random friend? i dont think so

we only attack arm op's cuz there close to us

he's talking about ARM and it issent the first time there using friends to make colony's to spam us

we relocate and before we know it new colony's show up and spam our op's

the same day matty messaged me this: lol if only u had a clue little man

he did not deny anything

what do u all think?

ps. sorry i,m not verry good at typing english sorry for my language mistakes :)

how weird that so many spams accure the same day we relocate and the same day we make op's

Post subject: Re: ARM cheating on E1? proof? YES there is
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

proof 1: after i said that arm was using spam colony's

proof 2: the message of the guy who is spamming our op's after he just made a colony, u even see its the same tick

proof 3: i see i have 48 tick control on those silo's it took me 2 days to make it and at the time i can shoot nukes 1 colony appears and spams it in a few seconds with my message of his cooperation with arm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I will be very quick here.

Dude first of all the colony you are talking about has been there over 50 ticks I am 100% sure, as when got closer I saw him there with less than 200 workers ranked ~1700

Secondly how can you ever come here and accuse me or ARM cheating without proof ? Let Andrew check that guy and tell me who it is, sure it could be a n00b. That colony has no connections to any ARM member , that I am 100% sure of, or does any of my members know the ruler.

And last , mate no I have enough troops and allies to fight you , do not worry! So I need no pitty colonies spamming your ops when we are only 24-30 ticks from your colonies

I am not going to post anymore.Have a good day. But hey do we have punishment for accusing someone in a cheat you havn't done?

Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

Not enough solid evidence.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

tigran the great wrote:
I will be very quick here.

Dude first of all the colony you are talking about has been there over 50 ticks I am 100% sure, as when got closer I saw him there with less than 200 workers ranked ~1700

Secondly how can you ever come here and accuse me or ARM cheating without proof ? Let Andrew check that guy and tell me who it is, sure it could be a n00b. That colony has no connections to any ARM member , that I am 100% sure of, or does any of my members know the ruler.

And last , mate no I have enough troops and allies to fight you , do not worry! So I need no pitty colonies spamming your ops when we are only 24-30 ticks from your colonies

I am not going to post anymore.Have a good day

Tigran

first off all that colony cant be there for over 50 ticks ;) wanna know why? cuz i have build those op's there AWAY from colony's so thats not true what ur saying he just got that a tick of 4.

proof? a guy who is just popping up , attacking our colony's and saying that he is attacking cuz were attacking his "friends" who should they talk about? umm mayby arm cuz were fighting them and not bothering any1?

enough troops? dude u have 4 alliances who are helping u cuz u cant handel it alone hahah and then saying no1 is helping? it seems ur the only 1 denying that ur not using spam units

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm 
Private
Private

that colony just appeared...
and its very surprising that a colony appears and spams our ops all of a sudden right when you guys are near them
cause you know that happens all the time :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

message the admin about it ingame if you haven't alreaddy, then he wil lcheck it

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Yeah something like this you should tell the admin in the game. And the messages and pictures you show us i could edit them and make it look like you did it all. Iv seen that done before. If there is cheating then trust me Andrew will find out and deal with the problem like he should.

Hmmmm I could go to all the other worlds I play in and have my friends come and build bases all around you guys and tell them to spam attack you guys. If i wanted to lol. Iv seen this done EVERY ROUND for the past 3-4 years. Iv done it my self and its very very fun to do lol. Its just another tactic that you have to learn to deal with before it can be done to you.

If that is braking a rule then show us the link to that rule. I would love to see it because every one iv seen do it never got banned. A few of them even talked about it in the world broadcast out loud and nothing never happened to them. But i mean no disrespect at all do ExSo in what i just said. I have friends in ExSo lol.

Every world i join i end up fighting friends because i know every one. I talk to much as you can see lol. So when the war comes down to it may the best man or team or what ever win. Morgan is one of the best players and leaders I know. Tigran is another one of the best leaders I know. Like I said I know just about all of you and you all that knows me is a friend of mine lol. Have fun guys lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm 
Private
Private

Joker
If you have someone join a world for the sole purpose of spamming the enemy, then its against the rules
just like farming
having someone join the world for the sole purpose of you conquering them

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm 
Private
Private

First off this kid is completely unreliable. The screen-shots show him sending a message to arm saying haha arm is getting banned. Do you really think that a guy who is biased will put out an accurate report of the facts? I have played E1 for 1 era now. And I think that arm is trustworthy. Taz(player) and arm are great players and if some cheating where to occur within an alliance I am pretty sure Tigran would know. And hopefully stop it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next