It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: FoFi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

FoFi - Fear of Fear itself

I am an experienced player, have led 1 or 2 successful alliances and wish to try my hand at leading again.
I am quite active and i am a good player.
If you do not know all the tips and tricks but qualify you can still be in the alliance, and you will be trained into a battledawn monster :P

Requirements

1. MSN - This is key in communication.
2. Activity - You have to be quite active.
3. Ability - You will need to be able to take commands and possibly give commands.
4. Sensible but clever thinking - You must be sensible in that you don't go round atacking the number 1 player, or calling the other alliances below us noobs, or getting us into any unnecisary fight (sorry for spelling). Yet you must be clever in that you must be able to think up when or when not to attack, or how and what squads to attack with.
5: Teamwork - This is ESSENTIAL. You MUST be able to work as a team, don't go around stealing allies conquers, and you must be able to coordinate attacks. If you do not make sure you at least know how to delay and attack!

Please post in that you wish to join and then PM me with your MSN name and timezone.

Thanks, Buggeh

Alexander says (16:29):
Zal, BoB is forming on E3 as I predicted earlier
under the name NYR
You still in right?
- Zal says (16:30):
brb
Alexandersays (16:30):
That's truly helpfull
thanks Zal

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]