It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reporter Pete's Newspaper
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Okay here is the Newspaper posted from earliest until now!(:

"Hello everyone(:

I have some amazing News for you today!(:

-FurY vs. MILF

An early war that was pretty quick but is still going on.. A lot of people are saying that FurY is bragging a little too much for their abilities.. So far FurY has fallen to rank 6 and surprisingly MILF has moved up in the rankings to rank 1 while in an early war with a decently strong alliance.. So that just shows how well MILF performed in the war, and also show they are not to be messed with!

MP vs. Bos

Another early war between these two and MP has given them a few good battles.. Which I do not have the Brs fro because I saved all the Brs that I get from people and then all of a sudden they were not in the word document that I saved them in : ( haha but both alliances have been moving down in the rankings a little bit.. But so far BoS is looking like they are winning!

Stay tuned for another part of the Daily Newspaper! I will be putting up an Interview with a Top Player today(;

Thanks Everyone!

#RP

Okay guys here is the interview I was talking about! Interview with Leo from MILF! =D

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your work , its really awesome. Lets proceed with the interview.

Q: Being rank one must be pretty nice(; How many times before have you been rank 1?

A: Lets say i have been to this position again sometimes at the past , not something new for me. #1 is the absolute achievement a play.

Q: How do you think your alliance is doing so far? A lot of people are saying that they think you guys are gonna win and you do have a pretty safe lead!

A: Till now i believe my teammates are doing an amazing work , we mostly work as one. Although we have a lead we must not be careless.

The next 2 questions will be here shortly!(:

#RP

Last 2 Questions!!

Q: What does a Player like you eat for Breakfast every morning to get yourself started?

More or less Coffee...

Q: What would you consider your alliance? Good Friends, A family, Just playing to win, not really friends at all but just aquaintences, or what else? Explain

My alliance its my home and my comrades my brothers. Every alliance i play i feel the same. Like every alliance i played in this one also i have really good friends and ppl i played as enemies or allies under different banners and i m glad that i met them.

Thanks for your time Leo it was fun(:

That wraps up the interview everyone! But soon I will have some more Newspaper Info for you guys so stay tuned!=D

#RP

Hello everyone!! My Newspaper is slowly coming to an end for today but here is some good info on the war between Bos vs. MP and DIPL!

Here is a couple BRS for you guys:

http://prntscr.com/3krq7g
http://prntscr.com/3krqg6

Here is a story quoted from an anonymous BoS member:

“The only threat they pose is their activity and surprisingly well coordinated attacks. But we are wrapping them up and force relocating them soon”

“We also had some issue with an unknown colony just showing up, breaking protection and spamming our hive. The spammer has been dealt with and banned but it seems we are scaring people enough to get their friends to do this.”

Thanks mysterious player (;

-Advertisements
Are you looking for an alliance?
Is your alliance looking for more members?
Or do you just have a message that you want everyone to see on the Newspaper?
Well whatever it is you can send it in to me and I will put it up here on this segment and all my subscribers will see it!(:

Thanks everyone! There will be at least 1 more part of the Newspaper coming in a bit!

#RP

Now its time for RP’s Input!

-RP’s Input
In this segment I am going to be putting my own thought about whats going on in the BD world, specifically on E2!
My thoughts on FurY:
Yes they talked theirselves up more than they should have and if they would have kept their mouths shut they would be in a little better situation right now but don’t get me wrong they are good.. I know a few of them and they know what they are doing.. But they just got a little cocky and MILF shut them up haha.. They do still have a chance, they can come back up from the dark but its gonna be very very hard.. Close to impossible some might say! But they are not totally destroyed yet as long as they don’t give up and just quit!

More on the Next Issue(:

#RP

My thoughts on the MILF alliance:
They are a very well organized alliance.. They have probably set up a deadline for when players can join maybe days weeks or months before the era started and got enough people for 2 or 3 alliance and that’s how they got MILF, GILF and ZILF and I am guessing SILF just happened during the era.. But since they organized before the era they had good players to start out with and didn’t have to “recruit” anyone and that’s why they are rank 1, 2 and 6 and its only tick 249!
Just a big shout-out to them!(:

There will be more on the next issue will be in about 8-12 hours from now!(:

Make sure to always send feedback that you have! And ideas are always nice to see!!=D
I do get bored sometimes on here too so you can always spark up a convo with me.. I absolutely love seeing my inbox full with 50+ messages to read!(:

#RP

BREAKING NEWS!

Just received a message from MILF leader saying this:

“Plan went better than I expected, I thank my team for their efforts. There is no need to hide our identities anymore. We have NA, SA, Eu, Africa and parts of AA (tick 259). We shut down a possible threat, knowing that there is no "total" killing of a player in this game, but they lost their location (map control) and mines.We are allied to most of the top alliances.”

So he is pretty much saying they have got a good lead so they can release their identities and that they own a TON of land so it will be hard for a hostile alliance to take them down or even leave a dent in them(;

They are still at risk considering there is a lot of backstabbing in this game.. We will see how things play out around Relic Release!

Thanks

#RP

Goodmorning(:
And welcome to you new subscribers that subscribed while i was sleeping(:

Within a couple hours i will be finishing up the "RPs Input" segment that i started last night... sorry for you new subscribers if you missed it but it will be super hard for me to get you all updated with the Newspaper because there is like 15 of you! But dont worry there is many more newspapers to come so soon you will 'Updated' with the Happenings on E2(:

I hope everyone has a good day unless it is night or a different time for you haha so whatever time it is for you make sure it is good!
Thanks everyone for your support!

#RP

Hello everyone and welcome to more of RP’s input!(;

-RP’s Input
My input about the Era in general:
Well there is a lot of good alliances in this era but MILF is very well organized and gonna be hard to take out! Especially when they are this determined to win!
Also they are allied to many of the top alliances currently and do not have very many hostile alliances.. So its gonna be almost impossible to take them out without those top alliances betraying them unless they wait for their NAPs to end!
I am just gonna go ahead and guess that most of the NAPs that MILF has are at tick 500 so maybe other alliances are brewing up a plan? Idk but im excited to see what happens when the Relics come out!(:

Thanks everyone and Have a good day/night =D

#RP

Hello everyone! Goodmorning/Goodday/or maybe Goodnight(; Whatever time it is where you are.. Sit back and enjoy this Newspaper!

If you look here:
N:18793 E:14154
You can see that there is 10+ ops that have been recently put there.. Looks as if it might be a potential Hive for them? Or maybe a Nuke farm who knows but just something interesting to keep an eye on(;

-BoS
On the Next part I will have a little story about BoS plans this era.. So stay tuned(;

-Advertisements
Are you looking for an alliance?
Is your alliance looking for more members?
Or do you just have a message that you want everyone to see on the Newspaper?
Well whatever it is you can send it in to me and I will put it up here on this segment and all my subscribers will see it!(:

-Interview
Okay guys I am going to be opening a voting poll for what top alliance (3-12) to interview.. Whichever alliance gets the most votes wins!
I will only do the interview if I get more than 30 votes!! So make sure you take the time out of your day to send me a small message with what alliance you want.. that’s the least you could do to contribute since I provide all you with this right?(;

Haha Thanks everyone!

#RP

Here is a little info from the BoS alliance! Just a shout out to them for being good subscribers and good “Info Givers” haha

BoS:
“We entered this world in order to control Aussie and have a good time. Some of our members will play in a future era together, so we decided to extend our legs a little bit here in E2, work on getting some early chemistry and all that. I personally harbored hopes that, if we did well enough, we could actually fight for the 1st rank, but most if not all of my teammates were unsure if we should put the effort. As of now, we've decided that given the odds, we'll simply gun for rank 3 while having as much fun as possible, which means that we won't be attacking MILF or GILF once the NAP ends.”

“This doesn't mean we'll simply stand around this era! If any alliance wants a fight, they'll have it. Nobody can enter Aussie with our permition regardless of rank, and we reserve the right to kick them out of our continent if we want. If they want to fight for it then a fight they will have. The era's victor might be decided already but there's other ways to have fun around here ;)

Thanks guys!(:

Well that wraps up the Newspaper today. Talk to you guys tomorrow!=D

#RP

BREAKING NEWS
Looks like PrinceKhaled Aka Leader of MILF has relocated right by the Admin in the middle of the sea:
N:4740 E:19033
By my past inteligence im guessing he got a garrison and then relocated to it.... so now he is far away from land so it will be hard to attack him without him knowing early enough to defend it!(:

Props to him!(;

#RP

Hello everyone and welcome to todays Newspaper(:

The votes are in and it turns out that SRB will be getting interviewed!!

Now I want you guys to vote for which 5 members I should interview!! Please send in your votes! It takes less than a minute to do it and I only got 15 votes last time so lets try to make it more!(:

-Advertisements
RFED is looking for active players please contact Putin if interested!
-Putin(RFED Leader)
CRVI is looking for 2 more members
-DRG Miss Angel(CRVI member)

On the next issue we will have a GILF member give a HUGE recap of what REALLY went on so far throughout the era(;

Stay tuned!=D

#RP"

Okay it is all up to date now(: Stay tuned for more and if you are not subscribed then go on E2 and message me to subscribe=D

#RP

Post subject: Re: Reporter Pete's Newspaper
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I will be making a new Post every time i do a Newspaper so make sure to keep checking my profile to see updates and if you are on E2 subscribe to me by sending me a message(:

thanks

#RP

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:26 am 
Major
Major

ReporterPete wrote:
-FurY vs. MILF

An early war that was pretty quick but is still going on.. A lot of people are saying that FurY is bragging a little too much for their abilities.. So far FurY has fallen to rank 6 and surprisingly MILF has moved up in the rankings to rank 1 while in an early war with a decently strong alliance.. So that just shows how well MILF performed in the war, and also show they are not to be messed with!

#RP

that wasnt real FurY only a few members there and thoise taht were bragging were members of the sub 2 eras ago on g1

I facepalmed and went inactive when I saw the g2 team

free tokens!

-Baz

Last edited by socialmisfit1 on Thu May 22, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:31 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

yes it was only a few members... but they still had FurY as the tag..

Last edited by ReporterPete on Thu May 22, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 am 
Major
Major

lol I edited I got confused between the alliance names of the e2 alliance and the m3 alliance we faught and freaked out soz

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

its all good haha but i would not do that to an alliance and wouldnt be biased and lie! thats not me=P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]