It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: UnderGround Nation
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Oh no no, I don't need experienced lmao i've been here for years, I get the game pretty well, I was just saying your pictures are quite enticing lmao

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol I'v won plenty of eras haha and have been in the top ten plenty of times :p

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Random wrote:
Lol I'v won plenty of eras haha and have been in the top ten plenty of times :p

Yes Sir, I too have done many things. I understand 100% the attitude and some would say smug personalities that it takes to do so. I am not interested in dominating over players 100 ranks below me. I am interested in strategic attacks against those that do so. I am interested in uniting small alliances because we share the same enemy and causing the enemy, which is most times ranked around 30+ more than UG, hell through UG strategies. I have no problem fighting losing battles. Players at the top do care. They will do anything to avoid losses.

Organizing for new era. Operation populate China. Mission boost China's colony population.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm 
Private
Private

Thanks WuXing for the battle support. All OPs in the area are secured.

Death tactics are hard for the enemy to deal with.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:02 pm 
News Team
News Team

WuXing wrote:

Search Earth 2 for Ruler Name: WuXing
Located in China

Game Link:http://www.battledawn.com?referer_id=11505

I have returned to Earth 2. I am WuXing an xUGx UnderGround leader.

In the UnderGround death is welcomed and enjoyed for the entire era. We do not flee worlds after burning in the fires of death.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

o/ UG

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm 
News Team
News Team

New recruits to the underground please understand that when you join Earth 2 UG you are taken into a time where the WuXing Dynasty Rules. You will be expected to follow orders as if you have been raised from birth to serve your adult life as a UG Soldier.

What this means is that all recruits are expected to fight any enemy that comes before you. If you are playing with your great aunt out in Palm Springs and she becomes a target you are expected to follow orders, just as you have been raised to do. You do this, not out of obedience, but because the pride that comes in working as a complete team, together following our orders and alliance duties challenging those that attempt to oppress our home land -China- and the Ancient -Asian- mining grounds.

If you are not willing to kill 3000 enemy units and lose 2000 of your own for the cause do not join. I will also accept those that kill 2000 enemy units and lose 3000 of your own. I will not allow any UG recruit to sit by ending an era with 200 - 300 kills and 100 loses. This is not UG behavior and will not be tolerated. Alliance jumpers those that hide in alliances until attacked and drop the alliance and seek new safety. If you are one of these you will not find safety. UG will use the full era to track a eliminate fleeing rats.

If you are ready to continue the UG culture under the current rule WuXing Dynasty then communicate your intent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4