It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mithril GA2M
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 am 
Private
Private

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a few members to fill out Mithril. We're currently rank 23 alliance and I have also had the honour of being the right hand man to a top 10 alliance previous to now.

New era I intend to set up GA2< in madagascar as that was the voted location. Anyone who want to join needs to be active but not experienced as there are many of us willing to teach you if need be.

We at Mithril are a family, we work together to protect our own and the allies to us. We're a tactical alliance but we're also here for fun. Orders are discussed amongst each other and the final vote is passed on through Myself or my seconds, Hunter of base and iRule.

In any case we need another 3 members deffinately and possibly a couple more for the new era.

Once you're part of Mithril you will almost alway be considered ally (as long as there is no betrayal) and if you end an era with us, There is always a home for you.

message me on here or contact me on Earth 2, Etrius, GA2M and I would be happy to welcome you to the family.

Best Regards, Etrius

Post subject: Re: Mithril GA2M
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:23 pm 
Private
Private

Lol google Fireteam Mithril, This is the first link you find :P I never knew it was here xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]