It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - IW / UNO
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Cat fights.LoL :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:24 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

U ARE JUST TRYING TO DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC SAYAN ... U KNOW WHAT I CAN DO THAT TOO

I CAN TELL THE WORLD WAT U ROGGG AND SAGE DO,I CAN TELL THE WORLD SECRETS TO ROFL'S VICTORY I CAN DISGRACE U TO THE VERY LIMIT

I STILL GOT UR SKYPE INFO I CAN SHOW ALL KINDS OF CHATS HERE

I TOOK THE SCREENIES ALREADY

I GOT PLENTY CHATS TO HUMILIATE U AND SOME OTHERS ABT 20 SCREENSHOTS

AND ABT SAGE GO AHEAD ASK HIM HE DIDNT PLAY LAST ERA THATS Y NO ONE KNEW THE WHOLE DEAL
MY CARDS AINT TURNED SEE MY POST I ALREADY SAID I M ANSWERABLE TO SAGE MODE NOT U
AND YES IT IS TRUE SAGE MODE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING SO I RESPECT HIM BUT HE TRIED TO BRING IW ON F3 AND E3 I WAS THERE ON BOTH BUT HE CUDNT HANDLE THE DIPLOMACY HE WAS ALWAYS EAGER FOR WAR THATS WHY WHEN WE CAME TO M3 HE SAW THAT I CAN HANDLE DIPLOMACY AND PASSED THE LEADERSHIP TO ME U WERE A PLAYER AT THAT MOMENT U ARE A PLAYER NOW . ERA 33 I WAS PLAYING UNDER U ON M3 IN A SUB FOR TMR. ERA 34 FIRST IW ERA ON M3 LEAD BY ME.

AND AFTER THAT IT WAS ONLY THE LAST ERA THAT SAGE MISSED OTHERWISE U CAN CHECK WITH HIM HOW WE 2 HANDLED WARS U WERE NOT EVEN PLAYING THOSE ERAS

BTW U WANT ME TO PUBICLY DECLARE WHY I REQUESTED U SO HARD TO PLAY?? U KNOW IT WASNT COS OF UR ACTIVITY IT WAS DUE TO SOME OTHER REASONS

THAT WUD BRING DOWN THE WHOLE START UP AND ESSENCE OF MANY BIG ALLIANCES

U STILL THINK UR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED A LITTLE TIME AGO :lol: :lol: :lol: THE REAL OWNER CHANGED ITS PASS TO STOP U FROM ENTERING BUT THEN IDK HOW OR WHY ADMIN CHANGED THE E-MAIL AND GAVE U THE PASS. PRANAY HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH HIS ACC. EXACTLY 14 MONTHS AGO THEY DIDNT DO IT FOR HIM

I EVEN KNOW UR ALLIANCE FOR THE E6 BUT THOSE INFOS AINT OUT ANYWHERE ARE THEY? COZ I KNOW MY LIMITS U CLEARLY DONT

U JUST WANNA HUMILIATE ME IN PUBLIC I SAY 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME

AND U SAID IN UR LAST POST U DONT WANNA PLAY WITH IW AND I M FINE WITH THAT

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:53 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

When u cant beat anyone, get them banned :lol:

Common BD tactic. :lol:

You really expect me to reply for this bs lol. Go ahead, Gundam do whatever u can.

and from next time u play, dont call ur brother along. 8-)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

you are both being humiliated and this threat has lost its meaning...

Wish both teams and their coalitions have fun on CE.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Love to See doggy Fight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cat fight have no power 8-) 8-) 8-)

Leader Of M"THE INDIAN MAFIA''
eMo ThE GreAt

Fury,XxX,M,SP
skype-soniya.madan1

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

My goodness. This is why I no longer run with the same tag name through eras. There's always going to be someone who will F it up. That by no means doesn't mean people won't still use the tag, but you can at least be happy knowing the identity of your alliances are known via you and not simply by the tag itself. I've seen many alliances fail under the name Virus, which was originally one of mine. I've also seen some TWSS alliances pop up as well and fail, which was also one of my alliance tags. Do I care? Nope! Why? Because if I wasn't a part of it, I'm simply not going to associate myself with it.

Don't define yourself via a single (or multiple) tag(s). Define yourself by your own play style, ethics and character. I don't automatically assume IW is Gundam Joe, Sage Mode, Sayan, or even Mannu. I simply live in the moment of whomever I am currently facing (and speaking of IW being undefeated, I recall beating them down pretty hard M2A37 under the leadership of Mannu).

There are many alliances that have "legacy's". CME, ROFL, HORD, TK, etc. I've seen CME under the leadership of CM and I've seen it under the leadership of Dane. I loved CM's CME, I hated Dane's CME (no offense Dane). Does that mean I hate CME? No. Does it mean I love CME? Still no. I base my judgement's individually via the current leadership styles. Reputations will follow players, not alliances. If I hear Greeny is in an alliance, I'll be hesitant of betrayal. If I hear SAIL is going to be on an era, but Greeny is not in it, I'll judge SAIL on it's actions via that era. If I hear Sayan is going to be on a world, I will screenshot every damn thing I launch at with multiple refreshes. It's the players that define an alliance. Not an alliance tag that defines players.

What I'm getting at here is simple; don't go fighting over a tag name. A player's own merit can define that tag for a single era. Very seldom is the exact same team playing round after round. People like to carry on familiar names that carry weight and as the ball get's rolling, more and more will want to hop on board. New players always want to learn from the best. But all players come with a different bag of problems. Me, I'm indecisive and overly diplomatic. Other's, they have big mouths. Everyone has their issues. So stop your attempts at public shaming. Let your own reputations speak for themselves as individual players. Actions speak louder than words as they say.

One thing I can say for sure though. From what I've read thus far; if I had no other indication of any of you or even of the IW tag, I would be highly turned off right now. You are all arguing like school children about who's the owner of the jungle gym. Wanna know something? None of you are. It's owned by the damn school (it's an analogy if you didn't get it).

As for the initial reason for this topic's post though. While I applaud you for trying to rally the newer players/those with vendettas; I will say this. It is very hard to both teach new players and prosper at the same time. New players take time and patience to bring up. And trying to take in those players who hold vendettas are never reliable. Most of those who hold grudges will take the first chance they get for their revenge, regardless of your overall plans. You may end up facing the entirety of the top 10 alliances while being ranked 25th because you hold too many with vendettas. And you will not succeed the CE if you do not have diplomacy in your back pocket.

As a side note: I would highly suggest all parties that were involved in the argument leading up to this point, suck up their pride, duke this out over skype instead of a public forum, and edit your previous posts so that you can all keep your dignity intact as well as the IW tag.

Regards,
Malice

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I am getting tired of talking about this M3 era and all the lies that have been spread about it.

However, once again:

DEFY was not my brother alliance, ever. Thats a lie that GJ spreads to make it seem like I was betraying them. I have told Gundam about 6 times that DEFY was never my sub or brother, and that they told me outright from the beginning of the era that they would fight me for rank 1, and also that they threatened to go to war with me if I did not plan to kill IW with them. This is why I told GJ about the joint attack.

Despite all of this, GJ sent a PM to every single colony conquered by my alliance and told them that I betrayed my own sub and that I was a backstabber who should be killed, and that he would leave them all free if they spammed me.

GJ and I had an early war. He surrendered (He said "I surrender"). He told me he would sit and take 2nd. DEFY threatened to war me if I did not plan a joint attack with them on IW. At the time, they were rank 1. I made the plans, but felt badly about it, so I told GJ about the planned attack, and that I would not actually go through with it, but instead would turn on DEFY. This is not a backstab, I was protecting IW who had made an agreement with me to take 2nd place and who I did not want to betray.

I turned on DEFY, and I killed them. As soon as the final battle was over and my armor was wiped, GJ had all his spammers and subs and allies send a full coordinated attack on my alliance.

P.S. haha, Malice, sorry you hated my team =) I will admit that I was overly aggressive and mean to you, but I have explained in the past that it was on purpose simply to accomplish a strategic psychological goal ingame. I do believe we have settled our differences out of the game and I hope you do not believe me to be unreasonable in character. I sometimes will adopt a different and perhaps unlikable persona in order to try and get an enemy to react a certain way. Whether or not you agree that it worked is always up for debate =)

Gundam: If you are suggesting that you have information regarding someone else cheating in the game, and that you have not brought this information to the attention of an Admin, then unfortunately that makes you an accomplice to cheating. Therefore every single win that you have is now suspect. You are admitting that you allow cheating, that you keep cheating a secret, and as a result, all of your players could be cheating and you would not tell us.

Instead of "Undefeated" you now have not even one single victory to your name. Those who do not stand up to cheating and turn it in are nothing more than cheaters themselves, and so you have nothing to your name that is real.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

Alone1 wrote:

Players that have done nothing wrong don't have to worry about bans. However if you have been doing something ban worthy but have not been caught, it could explain why you may not have been beat.
Just my 2 cents on this

P.S.
Please keep this thread going, haven't seen this much BD drama on the forums in along time.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:32 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Now boys chill and as per ladie dont insert your nose on other peoples matter. And dane this is a fighting game not farm ville. We were allied to defy to kill you and you made a plan to kill them with our help. You just were too cocky and I wonder why.I guess it was the attitude of 2k reds distributed to your each member by Muha Ludi. You died with your team. You say its not CME with 80% CME members. Just accept your defeat and get the hell out of this post. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

gaurav1 wrote:
Alone1 wrote:

Players that have done nothing wrong don't have to worry about bans. However if you have been doing something ban worthy but have not been caught, it could explain why you may not have been beat.
Just my 2 cents on this

P.S.
Please keep this thread going, haven't seen this much BD drama on the forums in along time.

Sadly I'm going to have to disagree on #1 :lol:

But yeah, this is really entertaining guys. We used to have this a few years ago on Kong, Battledrama :D Glad to see you guys are catching up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next