It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - IW / UNO
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I find it quite silly and frivolous that an unnesary controversy is being invented to vent frustrations.

At no point has it been claimed that tha allaince will be called IW.
on the contrary it is explicitly and cogently and very lucidly illustrated that it is only an identifier of core players. In fact it has been expressly said that the ' NAME MAY CHANGE'

as to the rather crass remark of 'wannabee losers' it is suggested that some players have already fixed the Ce era. Its a simple deduction.

What i find most amusing is the obnoxious remark that

quote''

"inviting the noobs and all the unskilled players in the alliance"

unquote''

This remark casts a slur and prejudges all the new players , and the learning players. i implore players that do not let yourself be sledged in this manner.
U take your revenge for being spoken of so pathetically in the CE era.

i will come out of a complete list of what such players can do to take revenge of such traumatic abuses hurled at them.

we will also identify these patronising and condescending players and inform u regulary and their movements in the Ce era and what u can do to avenge yourself.

Regards

all queries will be answered.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Well no, we didn't have anything to do with it. It was I think just BEER or HAHA.

But nice to see you think they can only lose to a force like that OR that you use the "just trolling" excuse.. :roll:

Lol nvm bro but I guess you said you planted Haha as well as another team on NA and SA. Couldn't remember which one exactly. You said you had tfum as sub and HU as well. It was on your CE summary. You stated it there :lol:

Oh yeah, I in no way deny those teams were allies with us even before the era, or brothers or subs, whatever you want to call them. But by the time you guys were warring we weren't in NA, so we couldn't do anything. It was just BEER in NA, HaHa was mostly in SA so couldn't help either.

So yes, you guys did lose that war. I'm just remarking on the fact that it is incorrect to say IW has never lost a war when clearly you have.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:49 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

chocboy wrote:
I find it quite silly and frivolous that an unnesary controversy is being invented to vent frustrations.

At no point has it been claimed that tha allaince will be called IW.
on the contrary it is explicitly and cogently and very lucidly illustrated that it is only an identifier of core players. In fact it has been expressly said that the ' NAME MAY CHANGE'

as to the rather crass remark of 'wannabee losers' it is suggested that some players have already fixed the Ce era. Its a simple deduction.

What i find most amusing is the obnoxious remark that

quote''

"inviting the noobs and all the unskilled players in the alliance"

unquote''

This remark casts a slur and prejudges all the new players , and the learning players. i implore players that do not let yourself be sledged in this manner.
U take your revenge for being spoken of so pathetically in the CE era.

i will come out of a complete list of what such players can do to take revenge of such traumatic abuses hurled at them.

we will also identify these patronising and condescending players and inform u regulary and their movements in the Ce era and what u can do to avenge yourself.

Regards

all queries will be answered.

Who the hell r u lol

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:55 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I m the leader of IW I took the alliance on alliance servers and won the eras

and abt loosing era :lol: :lol: IW lost last CE cos of guyz like u who said they wud be there to play but missed the whole era :@ and IW hasn't lost anywhere else under my leadership

I m the leader of IW deal with it ill make IW whenever I want

just last m3 u said u didn't care abt IW now u are saying u are the creator :lol: :lol:

well when IW was on solo server it was quite smaller as compared to now
I brought the family together got it new members and now I m running the show

btw I saw some noobs with tag of ROFL 3 years back it doesn't mean they are the leaders or creators
the leader and creator of ROFL are adnan and roggg

anyone can form a tag IW its the leader that changes everything remember that sayan

and roggg IW is never made with super boosters or experts of the game
its made with quality players waiting for their first big break u know this don't u??

infact I have never made IW filled with heavy boosters and pros it has always been made of a bit newish and blue boosters. Everyone in the IW started as a bit newish player like : the boss, shooting star , caps , myself and the experienced players we had were Sage mode , pranav , sayan and mannu (experts of solo but newish to alliance servers)

last but not the least IW has never been made by keeping victory in mind it has been always made to enjoy the era with friends . This time also we will enjoy the era with friends (new friends) cos old ones don't wanna be here and take the best we get

u might have created IW on E5 but on alliance worlds I created it from the stratch

its all my hardwork . On alliance servers IW works on the principle of following whatever i say and no one has the authority to question

on solo do whatever u want i don't give a damn but on alliance servers its my kid and ill raise it anyway i wish to u don't have any authority to question me

when we came to alliance server we lost 1 under ur leadership and 2 under sage mode's so on m3 all of u backed off and made me the leader. I took the damn risk now u want a part in the credits :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND SAYAN U ARE WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE JUST A PLAYER IN IW I WAS AM AND WILL BE THE LEADER OF IW

AND 1 ERA OF LEADERSHIP DOESNT MAKE U THE LEADER OF AN ALLIANCE IF IT IS SO THEN GRUST IS ALSO THE LEADER OF ROFL

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

abhinav30 wrote:
I m the leader of IW I took the alliance on alliance servers and won the eras

and abt loosing era :lol: :lol: IW lost last CE cos of guyz like u who said they wud be there to play but missed the whole era :@ and IW hasn't lost anywhere else under my leadership

I m the leader of IW deal with it ill make IW whenever I want

just last m3 u said u didn't care abt IW now u are saying u are the creator :lol: :lol:

well when IW was on solo server it was quite smaller as compared to now
I brought the family together got it new members and now I m running the show

btw I saw some noobs with tag of ROFL 3 years back it doesn't mean they are the leaders or creators
the leader and creator of ROFL are adnan and roggg

anyone can form a tag IW its the leader that changes everything remember that sayan

and roggg IW is never made with super boosters or experts of the game
its made with quality players waiting for their first big break u know this don't u??

infact I have never made IW filled with heavy boosters and pros it has always been made of a bit newish and blue boosters. Everyone in the IW started as a bit newish player like : the boss, shooting star , caps , myself and the experienced players we had were Sage mode , pranav , sayan and mannu (experts of solo but newish to alliance servers)

last but not the least IW has never been made by keeping victory in mind it has been always made to enjoy the era with friends . This time also we will enjoy the era with friends (new friends) cos old ones don't wanna be here and take the best we get

u might have created IW on E5 but on alliance worlds I created it from the stratch

its all my hardwork . On alliance servers IW works on the principle of following whatever i say and no one has the authority to question

on solo do whatever u want i don't give a damn but on alliance servers its my kid and ill raise it anyway i wish to u don't have any authority to question me

when we came to alliance server we lost 1 under ur leadership and 2 under sage mode's so on m3 all of u backed off and made me the leader. I took the damn risk now u want a part in the credits :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND SAYAN U ARE WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE JUST A PLAYER IN IW I WAS AM AND WILL BE THE LEADER OF IW

AND 1 ERA OF LEADERSHIP DOESNT MAKE U THE LEADER OF AN ALLIANCE IF IT IS SO THEN GRUST IS ALSO THE LEADER OF ROFL

Lol, who gave u leadership , instead of fame u gave the team shame, everyone calls the team as bunch of backstabbers.

Really ashamed to say this gundam, now saying we r just players.
Its ok, but this core players only made u win, ur leader and just a manipulator, for wars u need to come to me or sage only.

and about leadership of RoFL, Adnan already said, that me and rogg r leaders of it, in Adnan's absence. Dont forget ur position gundam, u didnt a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) for the team. Which era u won without me and sage mode.

And last thing, I was disgusted with IW last m3, cuz of ur attitude, and also i trusted u with a matter and u exposed it and make me guilty, also backstabbed Dane.

So you can keep ur attitude with urself, I wont be part of IW from here on.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Last edited by Alone1 on Tue May 27, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 am 
Private
Private

As I said earlier,Fights in home shud better remain at home. I am not and never be against Gundam Joe forming IW in any server.Its okay,someone carries the torch every time a generation is over with.But what troubles me the most is ur attitude.Did u forget that it was the era that same Sage lead m3 when u learnt the most abt BD?If it wasnt abt that era,u shud always have been playing in the shadow of legends.I didnt want to say this,thats y I called u on skype to talk.Think before pointing fingers,Who are u pointing them at.Not ur fault.Its the trend today,u grow up and u forget to respect the ones who originated u.Well nevermind now,U have become so self consumed that my voice wont drop in ur ears.So,be happy and goodluck for ur future and ur IW.I rest my case.I Wont be a part of IW in future.

Regards
Sage Mode

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 pm 
Private
Private

btw,if it was u who made IW epic, then y do u use the name given by failures like sage and sayan...afterall they failed to lead? Y then? Yes,its abt past and i dare u for future,Make an alliance name wid ur own identity. Guess what...U have no identity widout the name given by us.I know u made new friends who r poisoning ur mind,but wait for a minute...think...Who r us? Answer resides within u and the answer wont be poisoned.It will remain the same for EVER...no matter how cocky u behave on the forums.

Regards
Ashish
---------
P.s. Sorry for double post

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:07 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

U 3 :@:@

first of all sage never lead m3 . on m3 I have always lead IW

secondly sayan u were not even there for quite a long period of time and u missed most eras

abt last era with dane the guy himself said "Sometimes u gotta do wat u gotta do to win the era specially if it is a grudge match"

sayan I agree I m a manipulator as heavy as they come but tell me how many times have u actually coordinated a war while I was away??
I m always on coordinating stuff planning and plotting I m always online during IW eras had to call u several times to come online to get the work done. how many times has anyone called me in IW eras??

u are the guy who simply says I m bored in the mid of an era and leaves .

on the very first era of IW I asked sage to suggest a name he suggested IW.
Sage I didn't mean any disrespect for u , u are the one who taught me the game I was just making a point to sayan that after failed attempts to bring IW to alliance server . we came on m3 none of u CORE MEMBERS took charge and passed it on to me. it was my neck in the open so I did everything I cud to make sure IW win now u wanna tell me when can I make IW on alliance servers.

sorry man but on alliance servers I m the IW leader . I made the alliance epic on alliance servers and I m gonna use the name whenever I want to

btw I m playing with new friends cos old ones want to play with rania,

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:45 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

about past IW era

Dane did plan to stab his rank 3 bro alliance DEFY at tick 350 he came to me and told that in next 70 ticks CME and DEFY will both attack IW . the attack from CME wont be real they wud only spam a few ops and wait for proper opportunity to trap whole DEFY alliance and kill them all at once

after 70 ticks DEFY didn't fire so CME attacked DEFY straight away just cos DEFY was supposed to aim for rank 2 but when they saw a shot at rank 1 they chose to take it.

that's when dane said 'sometimes u need to do whatever it takes to win an era'

they stabbed their own brother alliance we attacked them at the best possible moment

this is wat happened last era .... but no one knew the whole story yet cos in IW u just need to know ur role that is coordinated by me with everyone on private chat .....except me sage is the only one who always knows the whole plan

and abt the rest Sage was the past leader of IW he handed the leadership to me "HE DID ,NOT U, NOT ANYONE ELSE" so I m the present and the future at the moment till I find someone to give this responsibility to. U are just a player, old player ,but just a player

yeh forum hai dhyan rakh ek limit tak hi rakh yahan apni bakwas

tere raazon ki kami nahi hai mere paas

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

abhinav30 wrote:
about past IW era

Dane did plan to stab his rank 3 bro alliance DEFY at tick 350 he came to me and told that in next 70 ticks CME and DEFY will both attack IW . the attack from CME wont be real they wud only spam a few ops and wait for proper opportunity to trap whole DEFY alliance and kill them all at once

after 70 ticks DEFY didn't fire so CME attacked DEFY straight away just cos DEFY was supposed to aim for rank 2 but when they saw a shot at rank 1 they chose to take it.

that's when dane said 'sometimes u need to do whatever it takes to win an era'

they stabbed their own brother alliance we attacked them at the best possible moment

this is wat happened last era .... but no one knew the whole story yet cos in IW u just need to know ur role that is coordinated by me with everyone on private chat .....except me sage is the only one who always knows the whole plan

and abt the rest Sage was the past leader of IW he handed the leadership to me "HE DID ,NOT U, NOT ANYONE ELSE" so I m the present and the future at the moment till I find someone to give this responsibility to. U are just a player, old player ,but just a player

yeh forum hai dhyan rakh ek limit tak hi rakh yahan apni bakwas

tere raazon ki kami nahi hai mere paas

About the fact, atfirst u said all we r players as me and sage failed to bring IW to alliance servers, now as sage jumped in, u say sage and planned everything, does sage agree with that?, and yes im just a player, against whom u needed to cry, cuz u knew that without me u wouldnt win the era, abhinav, idiocy has a limit and u cross everything one after another, u turned ur cards while sage jumped in. Remember ur stand and position abhinav.

Sage nd me played e5 solos together, and never went on alliance worlds seriously, and when we went u didnt even cared to join us, atleast other 8 IW cared to stay with us when we were noobs, and now u come and brag that u played every IW era, rofl.
in E3,f3. We played so many eras before u didnt even joined IW. Yes, you had good leading capacity thats why u were given to lead, that doesnt mean u can kick the core members and recruit noobs and do *CENSORED*.

Yes ur current leader, that doesnt mean, I will let u (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) up the team, i dont care what u think, but what i feel i will tell, and also stop changing colours like a cameleon. Before sage commented, u said we both r nt even core, and after he said, u said u planned everything with him.

My kid, sage didnt even play m3. rofl

Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next