It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: KingTutt of Poopmonkies is looking for a team (6/20/2011)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:14 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm looking for a alliance. I have played for almost for years now and still looking for a alliance I can come to play with every era... Tons of people know me and like me but sense I haven't been able to be in a great alliance such as LOZ or something of that sort that are popular I haven't had to many chances of being with a popular team... I have been with Echo and PS but only for 1 era... Please if your a leader in a good popular alliance and you want a good player with excellent teamwork and skill i'm the guy... I'm young yes but if I need people to post on here saying im good then I will... I have played with Mad Max 4 times now. In the same alliance 3 times... 1 finished #7 with relic, 1 I went inactive cause I got grounded for bad grades and 1 cause my mother had a breast cancer scare... But now im out of school with no emergencies and im looking for a all around alliance... Please reply with a suggestion or a invite to a alliance... For more information or you wish to talk to me contact me at [email protected]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]