It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: EoE, EoM, EoR, & EoI
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I run alliances allways by the name Eo_ (Emperors of ___). The ___ depends on what world I am on and where I am on that world. The owner is always me, Owner of Relics

Earth: EoE (Emperors of Earth)
Mars: EoM (Emperors of Mars)
Fantasy: EoR (Emperors of Realms)
Any world located within an ice landscape: EoI (Empire on Ice)

Alliance Info:

EoE:
EoE is always on Earth servers! We accept all members who ask to join. Also we are always looking for allies! If anyone in the alliance would like to be a miniser, just ask. No relocation is required during protection.

EoM:
EoM was the first Emperors of ___ alliance that started this Eo_ system. But once again it is always on Mars servers! We accept all members who ask to join. Also we are always looking for allies! If anyone in the alliance would like to be a minister, just ask. No relocation is required during protection.

EoR:
EoR is so far our more sucesful out of the 4. Again it is always on Fantasy servers! We accept all members who ask to join. Also we are always looking for allies! If anyone in the alliance would like to be a minister, just ask. No relocation is required during protection.

EoI:
This is a new alliance that was just recently created in Antarctica. This one is a little more strict about how joins. You must be expirianced and have a rank of at least 1000. But we are still always looking for allies! If anyone in the alliance would like to be a minister, just ask. No relocation is required during protection.

If you would like to join, find me on these worlds:
Earth 1
Earth 2
Earth 4
Mars 3
Fantacy 5
PM me for an invite or to mark you as friendly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]