It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Presidential Props
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hey guys RupertAngier here..
I'm leading an alliance that will be modernizing battle dawn.. I've been putting a lot of thought into battle dawn and Presidential Props the Dynasty I'm putting together.. The alliance for now is new and we haven't done anything yet.. But we'll be playing soon.. I'm looking for people who would like to get involved.. For our first era our Main Alliance is mostly full with a spot or two left.. We'll have help though with a sub etc.. So feel free tonight contact me.. This will be a good way to meet people to play with in the future.. Cause half of battle dawn is about who you know..
I'm planning ahead quite a bit..
If you have a problem with my e4 era read what I wrote ebout it before you judge me viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24781
Figured I'd put it on the forums
I'll keep this updated..
Expect a New force to be reckoned with in a few months
I'd like to thank the alliances I led and the alliance leaders that I took over for.. I'm not claiming all the credit and thank you for the great eras..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Last edited by RupertAngier on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Presidential Props
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Modernizing battledawn", elaborate?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOOOOOL. Rupert you should not have posted that lie, Because I was the one that led us to "rank 2" LOL. At first Arsenic led but he went inactive, the whole era I had nothing better to do so I kept conquering and kept expanding the gate system practically on my own, I'm the one who took over the alliance and I'm the one who got us 2nd LOL in fact I was the most active, I'M the one who got everyone on and I'M the one who killed the remnants of G who were in 2nd place and I recall that I'M the one who lauched like 20 nukes at them and I recall that I'M the one who stayed up till 5 am jamming every member every 3 ticks. I'M the one who got you, Asarum, OmegaXII(yeah she can vouch for meh)Chest Warts online to coordinate on that superbly fortified G island. If I recall you plotted to backstab me for rank 10 but unfortunately for you they were loyal to ME, not you....I made rank 12 that era lol and I didn't spend 1 token LOL. Your so glad I didn't kick and kill you that era oh and I'm pretty sure my team could beat yours any day LOL so if your planning on showing to F1 next era lets go, I'll get the guys ready :)

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You certainly did a lot.. But i did just as much as you if not more.. There's a reason they picked me as leader after you.. And you should come to f1 next era cause PP won't be there... And I know how you lead.. Backstabb you for rank 10? You were going to join bos or something... Don't make stuff up... You may not have used tokens but you farmed your members.. Thank you for that great era though.. Don't know why you're so hostile

Shatterer for now I'm not going to go into it.. A magician doesn't reveal his secrets before he even tries to do the trick.. That's just stupid..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOL if not did more? Reason they chose you? If I recall you kept begging me to lead and half of the era you did nothing LOL, I saved your sorry ass from G remember? They conquered you and humiliated you, 400 ticks later I'm the one who made sure they were humiliated in front of everyone LOL for 200 ticks you were just sitting around and it took you like a century to relocate because you were so inactive. We were already in 2nd when I took charge, I had the most ops, most crystals, most conquers, I was definately the most active LOL, I'm the one who dragged like 2 superactive and 1 somewhat active player into the world at like tick 300, I had the least tolerance for inactivity so I did something about it....lol the only reason I let you lead was because you kept begging me and there wasn't anythkng to do since BoS had 9 relics.....lol the only reason people voted for you was because I told em too LOL....anyways I guess we'll see if I can persuade my guys to change plans and go on F1 to fight you guys lol. You can ask Vault to see who's more active, me or you? lol

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Stating lies on the forums sort of silly of you.. All of what you said is mostly null though.. As I said I appreciate what happened in the era.. But please just shut the fudge up..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Would you 2 kids just stop it? For real. I guess it's up 2 me to stop this barfight, and I guess you both can shoot at me afterwards, but first I've gotta be brutally honest with you BOTH.

I start with you Jaek. I love you like a brother man. And by that I mean the brother that one day we go side by side no matter what crap goes our way, and the next we're gnawing at each other's throats. Sure enough, we just find some more crap to take on afterwards, but MAN you sure have the abilities you speak of, but you let your rage get the better of you so you end up not using them. You really need 2 stop competing with other players, and start winning against yourself. Before you say I'm full of bull and don't know what I'm speaking of, that's just what I had 2 go through in real life. You know as well as I do, when I speak I don't speak out of my ass. It really hurts 2 see you flailing around on your own lake of gold man. You're 1 of the few guys that is as good as he says, but you barely show it. I guess this is more of a personal rant, not cause of what you wrote here, though it's always related... Anyways, enough of that.

On to you Rupert. Instead of my rants, I will simply answer you a question you directed to Jaek. Why is he so mad? Well Rupert... directly or not (imo it was indirectly, but his perception should surely be different) you screwed him out of top 10, and had plans to turn his friends in order to further that. What do I mean with the first thing? Well, remember when you got people to spam our stuff? And because of that we forbade NLR to take a relic's crystals? Yeah, that one might have been it. He's angry because, when nobody was around to lead NLR properly, and when BoS needed NLR the most, he took leadership and helped us. And then you take credit for leading NLR into glory, when he was the one that pushed it deep through the crapstorm of the era. This isn't imo. These are the facts I could observe. True enough, you took it over, it gained on rank, and you fought G while you were in leadership. However, I still saw Jaek was the 1 that mainly coordinated stuff, that pushed the members (in his way, which is literally pushing em with his boot). You didn't need to take over, he could've stayed, and at least keep NLR afloat. So, this is basically why Jaek is so mad at you.

Btw, I know other BoS members won't agree with me. They'll say NLR didn't do crap that era. That they deserved for us to kill them. But even those that said that, wouldn't dare say it was better with you as their head. And they didn't talk with Jaek on a day-to-day basis. We practically never had radar coverage over them. And, tbh, most of them can't appreciate how them taking out a small ammount of enemies can greatly contribute to a great victory. Some can't but refuse to appreciate it. They might have their differences of opinion with me. I respect their opinion. But I deal with facts, and these facts tell me Jaek's work was near decisive for our victory, and if I'm wrong then my head is so messed up I can't tell right from wrong and don't deserve to have won 2 competitive era and one slightly less competitive era. And shouldn't deserve to be rank 1 alliance leader on E4 as I write this. I doubt you would doubt my word on it; you both know me better than that, but you also know, that doesn't mean I won't explain to you in detail why I support such things with everything I got. So now, I've ranted enough. Peace. And for the love of God, you 2 were the heads of the same dragon, why in hell are you going at it between each other now. Smh. I hate 2 see fights between brothers.

-VD-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I luv u VD....u.r.mai.bst.BttleDwn.frind...yus :)

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

RupertAngier wrote:
Shatterer for now I'm not going to go into it.. A magician doesn't reveal his secrets before he even tries to do the trick.. That's just stupid..

So you, a completely unaccomplished player who has failed to impress any but the easiest of judges and on top of that the backstabber of the month, recruit for a new top team and expect great players to flock to you for "modern" tactics and strategy you will not inform us of or demonstrate in any way?

Good luck on that, Rupert.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

just wanted to say that f1 era was fun, even though i joined late (jake you gotta stop dragging me along you wont win with me im not active) best part was pissing off some of BoS, good times :p

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next