It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am
Posts: 48
Gender: male
I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. As for "knowing more than five" I can't say I do: five is my limit. And I've even won ERA's with names mentioned. If you take all names mentioned thus far, I can say there are about five or more that I've won eras with.

Regardless of those mentioned, the team put forth is quite defining when given the name "Dream Team!"

_________________
SawbuckOne

DoCE (aka VND)
The HORD
UgTB
RDOG
POSW
XPND
XIRX
BoS
MGH
SAS
SYN
WIC
ToW
SNS
PM


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
SawbuckOne wrote:
I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. As for "knowing more than five" I can't say I do: five is my limit. And I've even won ERA's with names mentioned. If you take all names mentioned thus far, I can say there are about five or more that I've won eras with.

Regardless of those mentioned, the team put forth is quite defining when given the name "Dream Team!"


The one I put forward, or lex's?

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 472
I put opened the thread to start putting a team of pro's together. Some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria behind my list of doom mwahahahahah

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
SnOwDoG wrote:
I put opened the thread to start putting a team of pro's together. Some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria behind my list of doom mwahahahahah


Yeah, I feel you. I'm trying to think of more of the oldies. Creel, Viscious, Vulnar, and more.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 472
apollo wrote:
SnOwDoG wrote:
I put opened the thread to start putting a team of pro's together. Some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria behind my list of doom mwahahahahah


Yeah, I feel you. I'm trying to think of more of the oldies. Creel, Viscious, Vulnar, and more.


Shame on me for forgetting the best fishing man I know (Creel). Darm I am getting old lol. List updated lol Never played with Vulnar or Vicious. Played against them though

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
apollo wrote:
1.) Kevin
2.) Somi
3.) Raine
4.) Stinkypuff
5.) Lex
6.) Mo
7.) Renee
8.) Tabula
9.) Unky
10.) Oms
11.) Tigran
12.) ZoZ
13.) Avi
14.) Niracus


(replacements :mrgreen: ) Me, Heidi, Kent, Creel, Vulnar, SoF, Kodak, and more.

For those of you who know more than 5 people on that list, I congratulate you.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am
Posts: 48
Gender: male
I was referring to the "update" by you Apollo, but as 'SnOwDoG' stated "some will mention people I do not mention, hence I adjust accordingly. There are so many from the past I really wanted to mention; however, teamwork, activity and strategy was the criteria!"

Case in point - Vulnar, Vicious, ZoZ, Mfreak, TC, Juno, Heidi, etc, etc ...

And as the list get's longer, it seems I've been victorious against more names, than victorious with... I've been lucky in being asked to play. I also need a victory on E2 to complete the "Elite Server list" Ha-ha!!! I really do not migrate away from the single tick servers... I like to have a life as well... LOL


Curious - Just to throw out two names and get feedback based on their "teamwork, activity and strategy" let alone their records... Ilona & Arif

_________________
SawbuckOne

DoCE (aka VND)
The HORD
UgTB
RDOG
POSW
XPND
XIRX
BoS
MGH
SAS
SYN
WIC
ToW
SNS
PM


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 472
SawbuckOne wrote:
Curious - Just to throw out two names and get feedback based on their "teamwork, activity and strategy" let alone their records... Ilona & Arif


Never had the pleasure of playing with or against either; however, Arif's name has been thrown around a few times. Also, I agree with you 100 % in sticking to the single tick worlds. With a 3 tick min attack turn around, you have to pretty much be on all the time for a 2 tick server. I played on one. It was one of the more stressful times I had playing this game.

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
SnOwDoG wrote:
SawbuckOne wrote:
Curious - Just to throw out two names and get feedback based on their "teamwork, activity and strategy" let alone their records... Ilona & Arif


Never had the pleasure of playing with or against either; however, Arif's name has been thrown around a few times. Also, I agree with you 100 % in sticking to the single tick worlds. With a 3 tick min attack turn around, you have to pretty much be on all the time for a 2 tick server. I played on one. It was one of the more stressful times I had playing this game.


I'm the same way. E1 and E4 for me only. ;)

And Ilona and Arif are both amazing leaders. I've had the pleasure of playing with both. Referring to Ilona's diplo skills, she can basically convince a pinecone to turn into a stop sign if she wanted to :ugeek:

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 472
apollo wrote:
she can basically convince a pinecone to turn into a stop sign if she wanted to :ugeek:


LOL.....Just ask Tigran about my Jedi mind tricks. I am blessed with the art of persuasion as well

_________________
Alias's: FiReStArTeR, SyRiNx, SnOwDoG, ByToR, Lex
Alliances (OLD SERVER)-FF- NOM ARM TdCt !i! -AG- (new server) ARM DoCE(CE) BUL5 XXX ED JFA
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl