It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Dessyboy wrote:
Varidhish wrote:
yes ofcourse ! there are better teams that can be made.. but those guys are the guys i would like to play with

See the only person I would actually take from that team (no offense to the others) is Rania. She's probably the strongest, and most skilled player on that team.

I'd also steal Milan, Korupt, Apollo, Jaymah, Ignite, Mniatzme12, Greenbay (not Greeny), Dane, Kodak, Spinbob, NickC82, Dobby, and myself.

Explaining the ups and downs of each player and personality type of them would be difficult. But I'm sure most if not all of you have heard of some of those players. Each most definitely has a strong point. All are active, compassionate, strong minded, driven to win. And not to forget the TZ differences in the group. EST all the way to India (I believe in the case for Rania, never really asked). And not to mention each one can coordinate battles and wars most average players couldn't.

P.S if you know the 4 rouge names on that list. I congratulate you.

i know most of the mentioned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Milanos wrote:
Spinbob?! Mnaitzme I can agree with, but Spinbob has never impressed me too much. You weren't around during the times of Ace and Gon etc?

Not to mention NOM TK RL and various kane avi and somi alliance's......good time's were it was a skill to play and keep all of the relics. I kinda miss the old relic and wreckage system. Finding crystals in wrecks ahhhhhh memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 am 
Private
Private

Dessyboy wrote:
Varidhish wrote:
yes ofcourse ! there are better teams that can be made.. but those guys are the guys i would like to play with

See the only person I would actually take from that team (no offense to the others) is Rania. She's probably the strongest, and most skilled player on that team.

I'd also steal Milan, Korupt, Apollo, Jaymah, Ignite, Mniatzme12, Greenbay (not Greeny), Dane, Kodak, Spinbob, NickC82, Dobby, and myself.

Explaining the ups and downs of each player and personality type of them would be difficult. But I'm sure most if not all of you have heard of some of those players. Each most definitely has a strong point. All are active, compassionate, strong minded, driven to win. And not to forget the TZ differences in the group. EST all the way to India (I believe in the case for Rania, never really asked). And not to mention each one can coordinate battles and wars most average players couldn't.

P.S if you know the 4 rouge names on that list. I congratulate you.

Lol i do know some of them... and i doubt u know who all are in KCA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Milanos wrote:
Spinbob?! Mnaitzme I can agree with, but Spinbob has never impressed me too much. You weren't around during the times of Ace and Gon etc?

Spinbob actually recently impressed me on kong earth. He was down oh 100+ power to my alliance when he joined. And within 20 ticks he was pretty much caught up with. And I was briefly. I didn't have the patience and I was too immature to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

Dessyboy wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Spinbob actually recently impressed me on kong earth. He was down oh 100+ power to my alliance when he joined. And within 20 ticks he was pretty much caught up with. And I was briefly. I didn't have the patience and I was too immature to stay.

Kong where the true try hards play

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GerberBaby1 wrote:
Dessyboy wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Kong where the true try hards play

Also where you can learn insane activity. But thats when they had 6 ticks per hour.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

After playing this current CE I really must say. I officially feel Kenny would be on my every list as of now. Officially, I feel he is one of the unsung hero's this era and I would always fight by his side. As for the other 8,

1-Kenny
2-Me
3-Kodak
4-Senatus
5-Tig
6-Avi
7-Oms
8-Kent
9-Kong
10-Godbob

I feel this would be an awesome team.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

1-Seth of Diehard
2-Conquering Menstrual
3-Talyn
4-Knight
5-Little Conquer
6-MaliceWolf
7-ARF
8-Dr.Evil
9-Bavvet
10-Sunit
11-VD
12-L3G3ND

I know a few of these guys are pretty hard to find playing, but this would be my dream team. Not that i would be leading. L3G3ND, VD, or CM would have to lead this bunch.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:13 am 
Captain
Captain

seth ur team has mostly new generation players as i'm too a new generation player so i know them but those old generation players name on early pages except for milan syrinx kenny and few others i dont know a single player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:16 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
seth ur team has mostly new generation players as i'm too a new generation player so i know them but those old generation players name on early pages except for milan syrinx kenny and few others i dont know a single player

actually more than half of his list including me has played a very long time

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next