It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

No pain no gain!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Milanos wrote:
Tiffany1schoolgal wrote:
Unky+Sen vs the world? That would be nice to see.

Would love to give it a try. Although I reckon once people know it's us we'll spend 3000 ticks dodging attacks and dodging nukes.
If you had a few other thumpers "coughs" maybe not as hard as you think

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm 
Private
Private

Well, I've thought about it some more, and I'm gonna post the 13 players plus myself I enjoy playing with. No matter wins or losses:

1.)Me
2.)Rania <3
3.)Garry (DoD)
4.)SoF (newb.)
5.)Lex (Heaviest sleeper in the damn world.)
6.)Tigran (Biggest drunk in the world. <3)
7.)Allen (Hungry, hungry Allen.)
8.)Zeus (My UAE[I think] lover.)
9.)Unky. (Although I don't think I'll get one conquer.)
10.)Guy (Greatest name for a man, ever.)
11.) Brandon/Incoherent. (Huge attitude, bigger ego. Bigger still, his dedication.)
12.) Gary/Aazaadx. (Another total newb.) <3
13.)Kent (My wife.) <<33
14.) Tom (outtrages). My secret british lover.

There were a few I wanted to put on here, (Mo, Psi, Renee, etc.) but these are the ones I really enjoy playing with. But a shoutout to Rahul and Paul. Paul, we only played one era together, and it was awesome. And Rahul? Come back to BD. I miss you. <3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
Well, I've thought about it some more, and I'm gonna post the 13 players plus myself I enjoy playing with. No matter wins or losses:

1.)Me
2.)Rania <3
3.)Garry (DoD)
4.)SoF (newb.)
11.) Brandon/Incoherent. (Huge attitude, bigger ego. Bigger still, his dedication.)
13.)Kent (My wife.) <<33

There were a few I wanted to put on here, (Mo, Psi, Renee, etc.) but these are the ones I really enjoy playing with. But a shoutout to Rahul and Paul. Paul, we only played one era together, and it was awesome. And Rahul? Come back to BD. I miss you. <3

lol no more waking up to 50 missed calls from Apollo lmao. For starters, I sleep next to a train station, so it would take a nuke to wake me. Secondly, how many time although not in skype, am I online for a long duration of time....dam taxing. There are a lot of people I would love to be on the same side of (amazing victory, Daemon Kong); however, with those mentioned as well as people much like them, I really do see us bumping heads. Not saying anything bad against them; however, I can not stand overly cocky people. For example, after the ARM vrs KOH/RUN war, some are still kicking a dog when they are down. In my personal opinion, this is just (while in good fun) a poor reflection of themselves. These are things that I one disgust me, as well as two, something I would not want to be part of. I am honored that I made it and remain on your list of fun. There are some on your list I have not had the pleasure of being on the same side as; however, you are a excellent judge of character. Just really surprised that Kane, Avi, and Oms were not some of your choices.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

apollo wrote:

1.)Me
2.)Rania <3
3.)Garry (DoD)
4.)SoF (newb.)
13.)Kent (My wife.) <<33

Oh Rahul yes.. Damn I loved playing with that guy.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

awhh i make none of these lists :(

gotta play harder :p

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

abhixx wrote:
awhh i make none of these lists :(

gotta play harder :p

Its not a matter of making a list; however, more so making and molding your own dream team through performance. The right players just bring out the best in them as well as yourself being you learn more and you strive more. If I can ever help you with advice or the occasional alliance assistance, feel free to ask

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:41 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

:D

I am hungry!! Yes!! With the mango season kicking in, imma bury myself in mangoes :lol:

I'd definitely add to that list - Avi, Ilona (though she may not play serious), Renee and my fellow Indian wuss, G :lol: and of course Alexey!! (Razor) :mrgreen: Of course barring Ilona and Renee Id kick any of these other guys, for women :D. Jk ;)

Quote:
Not saying anything bad against them; however, I can not stand overly cocky people. For example, after the ARM vrs KOH/RUN war, some are still kicking a dog when they are down.

Who was doing that? :?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
:D

I am hungry!! Yes!! With the mango season kicking in, imma bury myself in mangoes :lol:

I'd definitely add to that list - Avi, Ilona (though she may not play serious), Renee and my fellow Indian wuss, G :lol: and of course Alexey!! (Razor) :mrgreen: Of course barring Ilona and Renee Id kick any of these other guys, for women :D. Jk ;)

Quote:
Not saying anything bad against them; however, I can not stand overly cocky people. For example, after the ARM vrs KOH/RUN war, some are still kicking a dog when they are down.

Who was doing that? :?

Out of that List I had the pleasure of playing with avi kane rennee. Never the others though but who knows these days. So many alter egos hard to keep track

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 pm 
Private
Private

The reason I did not pick Kevin for the list, Lex, was that he isn't FUN to play with. Sure, he gets the win, but it isn't any fun doing it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 38  Next