It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Leader - Kelvin

1. Unky
2. Kane
3. Apollo
4. Milan
5. Dommy
6. Routhy
7. Francium
8. Morgan
9. Kongen
10. Soldier Of fortune
11. Mfreak
12. Avi
13. Day of Darkness

I really must say this thread has inspired to play with a few different people. I thank this one. Made me choose to be on the same side as Milans Mfreak Apollo and Rania. I am now on the same side as them and WOW we are a force to be wrecked with. Throw pant into the MIX BAM!!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 am 
Private
Private

8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Harvester wrote:
1. Unky
2. Somi
3. Ryuuzaki
4. Kane
5. Hannibal
6. Lord Odisious
7. Avi
8. Lex
9. Routhy
10. Steve (CM)
11. Malicewolf (yes he was in Sky)
12. Niracas

^Beats every other team that has ever been, or will be.

EDIT: I'm very curious to see how many of you out there know every player on this list, (I know there are a few), and what you guys think of it.

Aw i'm honored buffy the vampire slayer <3 I made your #11 pick. I even made it above you!

As for me, my dream team isn't by any means a bunch of top names. It's players that I trust above anything else.

1. Seti Nero of Avril - played with since OC M2A1 until M2A8. One of my first recruits and one of my first friends on BD. No longer plays.
2. Chaos Conjurer - played with since OC E2A4. Taught him when I lead Mr| and he was in sub alliance. Played with him ever since.
3. Mia Daughter of None - played 3 rounds with. Only person who's ever been so committed to make his gf call me to wake me up when I overslept.
4. Psychomanstix - played with on multiple occassions, don't remember what ages, but damn good player. Always had a connection when I needed one.
5. Harvester of Sorrow - played with since M2A2 OC still playing with. Probably the player I have played with the most in BD.
6. Routhy - played with in multiple rounds, and if not playing with, usually allied to.
7. Mooth of Bareback - played 2 rounds with him. Damn good player and active as hell.
8. Malek the Great - Had the honor of playing with on 2 occasions and I would play with him again at any time.
9. Unky - There are no explanations needed.
10. Apollo - Played with on multiple occasions. One of my oldest BD friends still playing. Everyone knows Apollo.
11. Bobby of Zoolander (Heidi) - Everyone knows Heidi. Who wouldn't want to have her on their team? Play with on E2A4, had the honor to play with her for 4 rounds in a row.
12. Me - I'm a nub. .-. The above were picked to carry me.

There are many many many other players I like playing with and are at their prime now, but if i could have a team of any players at their prime, this would be the one I would trust the most because I've played multiple rounds with all of them. Some for years. Most of these names are OC players, some are still around though obviously.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Sorry but there are no dream team in this game because in general everything depends on activity, experience, toughness and boosting if your alliance is able to work on the most important elements of a team they will be the dream team, I don't know if I am exactly right because I have played with some of the most powerful battledawn players in the past and I've seen that they aren't able to work on the 4 important elements of a team so they lose everything one day. (Btw, no offense to anyone of the legends because personally I am still a boosting noob and I didn't deserve to finish top 10 with you but you gave me the chance to play the eras of my life)
Again, there are no dream team on battledawn but there is the Championship Team that will be declared sooner or later on Earth 6 Server.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Last edited by georgeshelou on Thu May 02, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:46 pm 
Private
Private

George, I have no idea what you were talking about. But there ARE dream teams. These are teams of people we know we play very well with, and are active (some boosters), experienced, and skilled diplomats/Strategists.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Maybe VND on Earth 6 is the dream team, Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps ....
They have Apocalypse (Still Investigating to know if he is Milanos), Francium, Murija, Bane and the others... if they'll work on the 4 elements, THEY ARE CHAMPIPONS, THEY ARE THE DREAM TEAM !

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm 
Private
Private

georgeshelou wrote:
Maybe VND on Earth 6 is the dream team, Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps ....
They have Apocalypse (Still Investigating to know if he is Milanos), Francium, Murija, Bane and the others... if they'll work on the 4 elements, THEY ARE CHAMPIPONS, THEY ARE THE DREAM TEAM !

They aren't really a "dream team" as much as 12 players who work very well together. I love them all, but some of them I wouldn't put in my dream team. Mine may not win vs others people's teams, but I'd have alot of fun :P

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

So I wish you Good Luck on that bro and thanks for the discussion we are having together on the forum this hour ... Bye

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm 
Major
Major

@ george, boosting is certainly not one of the most important elements of a team. I will take my team of non boosters against a boosting alliance any day I know that my team would win. The most important element of a team is chemistry, they have to work well together and be willing to wake up in the middle of the night so they can save their teammate.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:28 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Korupt, in spite of the fact boosting will always defeat chemistry, even if you wake up in the middle of the night, your enemy has got the best chassis to defeat you they are 500 power more than you, you have the best chassis (ratio) to defeat them: Say bye to your hard work then.
Nevertheless, It isn't necessary that Boosting always defeats Chemistry and experience, by the way as you can see on Earth 6 (Championship Era) SAGE and their allies are half dead, VND still have some allies alive (They are none boosters), HaHa and their allies are here just to kill, suicide for VND and help out their Brothers "In Game" they have nothing to lose, HaHa is here to kill and VND is supplying HaHa with targets to kill. (I love HaHa at of good will they are the best alliance I have watched in the past on Mars 1)
However, VND is not just an alliance that send their allies to do their dirty job, before even thinking about that half of VND players are non boosters, check their stats, VND earned rank 1 because of thier hard work not only their allies (They are not their meatshields) I mean for God's sake go check Apocalypse (the one who doesn't say that he is Milan and I am sure he is Milan) Stats, TFM stats (TFM is a non boosting alliance)
So Korupt you are 80 % right ! Chemistry and Experience (In some cases) can still beat Boosting

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 38  Next