It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: DREAM TEAM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

yeah I definitely know everyone on that list xD

except for Ryuzaki and Somi haha xD sorry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Harvester wrote:
1. Unky
2. Somi
3. Ryuuzaki
4. Kane
5. Hannibal
6. Lord Odisious
7. Avi
8. Lex
9. Routhy
10. Steve (CM)
11. Malicewolf (yes he was in Sky)
12. Niracas

^Beats every other team that has ever been, or will be.

EDIT: I'm very curious to see how many of you out there know every player on this list, (I know there are a few), and what you guys think of it.

Thank you sir for the kudos; however, I would personally choose a lot of other players over Routhy and Hannibal. Just to list a few, Templar of Rage, Lord of War (the real one), Mo, Apollo, Andrei, Allen, Tigran, Milan, Tabula, and the list can go on. I do believe you have your reasons for your choice though. You too have a lot of old timers in the list to where a lot of newer players can compete as well such as, Taz, Kodak, Dev (up and coming), God Bob.......I can get Carpel tunnel with all of the other to add. Nice list though none the less

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

R.I.P Mo

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

SnOwDoG wrote:
Harvester wrote:
1. Unky
2. Somi
3. Ryuuzaki
4. Kane
5. Hannibal
6. Lord Odisious
7. Avi
8. Lex
9. Routhy
10. Steve (CM)
11. Malicewolf (yes he was in Sky)
12. Niracas

^Beats every other team that has ever been, or will be.

EDIT: I'm very curious to see how many of you out there know every player on this list, (I know there are a few), and what you guys think of it.

Thank you sir for the kudos; however, I would personally choose a lot of other players over Routhy and Hannibal. Just to list a few, Templar of Rage, Lord of War (the real one), Mo, Apollo, Andrei, Allen, Tigran, Milan, Tabula, and the list can go on. I do believe you have your reasons for your choice though. You too have a lot of old timers in the list to where a lot of newer players can compete as well such as, Taz, Kodak, Dev (up and coming), God Bob.......I can get Carpel tunnel with all of the other to add. Nice list though none the less

Having played with those two recently, I might just be a little biased because i work very well with them, but both are great players nonetheless.

I was thinking about doing an honorable mention, but that would be another whole alliance by itself :D

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am 
Major
Major

Milan
Tekka
Urko
Acey
Fox
Toast
NekoGon
Aoki
Ana
Jason
James
Me

That is my ultimate team.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Korupt wrote:
Milan
Tekka
Urko
Acey
Fox
Toast
NekoGon
Aoki
Ana
Jason
James
Me

That is my ultimate team.

I know only two of these folks and they are from Kong.

Dear god why. I'll update my own list shortly, i've met and learned a lot since I made it.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Going to guess the two that you know are Korupt and me?

But I have to agree with Korupt.. That team would just rock any world. Well actually, it'd mostly rock worlds like E1 where there's a ton of stuff to take, as most on that list aren't boosters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Milanos wrote:
Going to guess the two that you know are Korupt and me?

But I have to agree with Korupt.. That team would just rock any world. Well actually, it'd mostly rock worlds like E1 where there's a ton of stuff to take, as most on that list aren't boosters.

Aoki and you, never heard of Korupt. You two are revered as almighty Gods on Kong, invincible and impossible to beat. Or at least, you were when I ventured there for a while. Kong is a hell of a lot of fun conquering, rarely ever meet anyone who can hold you back.

We'll see, there's always been active folks. E1 is a difficult world to win. People have spent a lot of time, money and activity there and lost despite it.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Nice to see you have heard of Aoki.. But if you haven't heard of Korupt you must have not been on the forums a lot lately :)

But yes, Kong used to be a lot of fun.. It's just too empty nowadays. Of course E1 is fun and hard, although I'd say last era was not competitive at all. Point about E1 is that it is the world with most players, and therefore most resources to feed on (OPs, conquers, exp). You can compete there without boosting, I would say.

Either way, would love to see your (updated) dream team.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Milanos wrote:
Nice to see you have heard of Aoki.. But if you haven't heard of Korupt you must have not been on the forums a lot lately :)

But yes, Kong used to be a lot of fun.. It's just too empty nowadays. Of course E1 is fun and hard, although I'd say last era was not competitive at all. Point about E1 is that it is the world with most players, and therefore most resources to feed on (OPs, conquers, exp). You can compete there without boosting, I would say.

Either way, would love to see your (updated) dream team.

I've left Kong entirely when the population went to hell, i've let the BD forums for time to time because I occasionally seek to focus on my own life.

I agree E1 largely dropped, the reason I however disagree it's perfect for conquering, is that there's too many small alliances who boost and know how to play. They can keep you busy for long enough simply by boosting back up until it becomes insignificant, to ruin your era. E1 is a world where early boosts are very important to get the original snowball rolling smoothly enough to dominate.

Hence it's not been done as much. The score records if I am not mistaken were always set on Mars worlds - because they have a less skilled, less rich, more concentrated set of conquers and are much easier to dominate on.

Working on it, still need to see some stuff. There's some excellent players currently in game who I have never had a chance to play with or against. I need to change that before I can truly make an accurate list. I realize that now, the game isn't as black white as I thought it was. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 38  Next