It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 3929
Location: Spam Section
Gender: male
Hey guys, so I thought I'd see what I'd been missing and started playing F1 on like tick 600, like 3 days ago. Its actually not bad, got a conquer, top 13 alliance, but I'm not being serious.

I'm thinking of creating a relaxation/fun round. No massive activity needed, just for fun...

Is anyone interested?

_________________
Quote:
After months of not speaking
Numair: You still alive? This was my only way to actually see if your online
Zhester: *You're :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
I'm doing the same thing in f2.. login once a day and build :p

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Remsen, Iowa
Gender: male
Numair...

Talk to me on skype

tyler.gotto

_________________
The Italian Mafia


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 3929
Location: Spam Section
Gender: male
Request sent.

_________________
Quote:
After months of not speaking
Numair: You still alive? This was my only way to actually see if your online
Zhester: *You're :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
sure it'd be nice :)


btw are u the renegade of nexxus?

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 3929
Location: Spam Section
Gender: male
lifenstuff wrote:
sure it'd be nice :)


btw are u the renegade of nexxus?


Great! I'm just seeing how many people are interested first.

No, I'm not the Renegade of Nexxus, I've seen him around though.

_________________
Quote:
After months of not speaking
Numair: You still alive? This was my only way to actually see if your online
Zhester: *You're :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
cool

do u usually have a colony by the name of Armenia?

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm
Posts: 1725
Location: unknown
Gender: male
Numair Mujeeb wrote:
Hey guys, so I thought I'd see what I'd been missing and started playing F1 on like tick 600, like 3 days ago. Its actually not bad, got a conquer, top 13 alliance, but I'm not being serious.

I'm thinking of creating a relaxation/fun round. No massive activity needed, just for fun...

Is anyone interested?

I'm in
I woulsnt mind playing again I just cant be active so a not serious round would be great
( to give an idea of what I mean by not active is Im getting less sleep now, then when i played BD and would be top 10 players on a world, in the summer xD) (and im not home, so it would be like me checking in once a day for a couple hours

and i havent played a round with you in ages

_________________
Why should I be content to lead one nation when I can control the whole world?Image
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
http://tinyurl.com/y95fc75My Song


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 3929
Location: Spam Section
Gender: male
Zudamar wrote:
Numair Mujeeb wrote:
Hey guys, so I thought I'd see what I'd been missing and started playing F1 on like tick 600, like 3 days ago. Its actually not bad, got a conquer, top 13 alliance, but I'm not being serious.

I'm thinking of creating a relaxation/fun round. No massive activity needed, just for fun...

Is anyone interested?

I'm in
I woulsnt mind playing again I just cant be active so a not serious round would be great
( to give an idea of what I mean by not active is Im getting less sleep now, then when i played BD and would be top 10 players on a world, in the summer xD) (and im not home, so it would be like me checking in once a day for a couple hours

and i havent played a round with you in ages


Yeah, we seriously need to get another alliance back together. So thats 2 people I have down, try and get others.

Remember, no activity needed.

lifenstuff wrote:
cool

do u usually have a colony by the name of Armenia?


No mate, my IGN is still 'The Renegade' but I usually use 'The Renegade of KoTU' or something else, but its always 'The Renegade'.

_________________
Quote:
After months of not speaking
Numair: You still alive? This was my only way to actually see if your online
Zhester: *You're :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a fun/relaxing round?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Posts: 1918
Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Gender: male
Uhh count me in. Ill join. Ill PM u my Skype if u want it.

_________________
Retired AANC Mentor | Retired MT Member | CMoTM | SoTM
IGN(s) : Maxattack, MAXS

Retired player, trying to come back again.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl