It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

normally its not my way to talk about BD here...
But i think i should keep the other ppl informed.
After Abi has broked the nap (They said it was a 3rd partie of us who attacked them) they asked us trough a member about a nap again.. well, for me it was okay to sit side by side each other for 30 ticks more... :) It was 3000 units against 3000 units.
Now they move forward to us..... nice !
They use the cease of fire to move.... sad, that Bmac isn't on. Maybe he would make a math about the powerpoints again.... oh sorry, i guess, he wouldn't like to do this right now...
Anyway, I see forward to a fair fight, as i said it before. But i guess, with abi there will be no fair fight!
I expected more from you...
-gipsy

Post subject: Re: hmmm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm 
Private
Private

How informative. Please include content.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

power points? is that what you want? its not really that hard bro think about it for a little bit and then try it your self but if u cant ill do it for you once again, i have no problem.

SYN- power per player 86
ABI-power per player 121

dude dont act all tough on me here we have 420 more power wait a lil longer and it will be over 550+ power on SYN.*also im back from vacation so expect the round to be over soon, mrs. smartypants*

later

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

=o
I really can't tell who'll win this one :!:
it all depends on activity :D
I haven't been in an active alliance since old servers, and there we beat an alliance ranked 3 that had like 5 subs. and we were ranked 17 with only 1 sub.... it'll totally come down to activity ;)
oh and strategic planing helps :?

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Bomb13 wrote:

dude dont act all tough on me here we have 420 more power wait a lil longer and it will be over 550+ power on SYN.*also im back from vacation so expect the round to be over soon, mrs. smartypants*

later

~Bmac

wow, Bmac... such great words. All I see from you till now was childish behavior and breaking NAPs. So come on and beat us... oh sorry, i guess you have to wait a bit... your team lost 1400 vehicles last 2 days.
Before you starting crying now: Yes we lost too !
I didn't count who has lost more in all.

I am really afraid now ;) The great Bmac is back.
(You should better thank Willirob for being a good leader as you was away)

@saibaba60 Yes. And I am proud to say, that SYN is very active.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah Bmac we are really (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) our pants over here. After like some of your guys lost their armies. What you dont realize is that you guys dont have strategy or even activity. You did well earlier in the round but anyone would agree that pickin an even fight with someone is pretty much a stupid idea. Who wins the war is one thing, but how you win it is another. And last of all, all you need is a dumb reason to pick a fight. You think you can just come down with 200 squads and simply pick out SYN one by one? Think about it mate if we go down it will go down to the wire so forget about sleep, food etc.

Oh thats right. Mommy's gonna come down on you with a tirade if you stay up that late. Sorry.LMAO.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Last edited by willirob305 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oh, okay willrob. It was just your mercy :D

You say we run away from every battle? Maybe you play on another server? After we relocated our member and Abi launched an attack, we were the 10 guys who had make you a warm welcome at your op.

Yes, it true. You was the only one who returns in time so it was up to you: Stay or run. You decided to stay and got killed with the others.
800+600+294 vehicles + 283 mech 1 tick later

Anyway, you can count the average power or not.... This war is since the beginning of this era. Abi is still #1 and we are still #2. The only difference between us is:
We never break a NAP and we didn't use multis.

For now, it seems that ABI will win by points. But i agree to Deadman : How you will win?!
I could add 20 screenshots here to show how dishonorable ABI was. I speak from abi, because as long as you were the Leader this things didn't happned. (even if your sub leader can't find the link to this forum...hehe)

But now ... Bmac is back !
(with all his: dude, mate, listen close ...... :P )

-gipsy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Abi never broke a NAP. SYN sniped xabi to a relic but SYN doesent call it sniping now i will ask who ever reads this post.
Xabi launched from a op 9 ticks away from relic wile SYN launched from a op 6 ticks away from relic. how does xabi squads manage to be flying 1 tick behind SYN squads if they launched from a op 3 ticks further???? im sure no one has any other explanation other then SYN sniping Xabi for the relic.

over 100 ticks pass and the relic is under xabi control and syn launches an attack on it and takes it from Xabi they broke the NAP not Abi family. Abi simply took it back from SYN.

Last edited by willirob305 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Naaaaa....

I won't reply to this in the same way.
Only this:
I never forced one to make suicid :) Its nice, that you think i would have the power to do that.
Yes, AA is existing. Created on their own - not from us.

Also if you can't believe that some are really dislike you guys ... it happens :)

And if you guys don't have allies ...hmmm.. i guess it's your problem, not mine.

So, we can do the war here or at M4. I propose doing it there. But if you want to discuss with me. Okay. Feel free.
I don't need censored words to tell you that this war is not decided till now.
SYN will never give up fighting to you guys.
If we lose - we rebuild to fight again. You have 6 relics, we hold 4. Still 1200 Ticks left .....

And, (i promise my last word to this) if we lose and end this round #6 or also #15 we do it with proud! We are a great team and if i could decide for the next era, i would better stay with this guys badly ranked but with fun with this game / to this game as winning with an alliance like abi.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next