It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's This? The Whole World v. Abi?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well well well, what do we have here? Seem like the AGE family has been talking some trash and throwing it around but didnt come back to pick it up. Well AGE family why are you not picking up what you have thrown around like it was nothing? come on and fight and do not run. We are fighting 4 here all you have to worry about is 3 ABI members not 4 alliances. well anyways i hope you all stop being cowards and come out to fight! and die with honor*wait too late for that* not run like cowards.

~Willirob *Get Out of My Way*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 pm 
Private
Private

Willrob aka bomb13

So Simmen, it's not ok to "flame" other people using names? But it is ok to "flame" others as long as your don't call them names? So indirect "flaming" is ok then. My God, Simmen is an, oh wait, Simmen is acting like an ignorant duck. Now, I never called Simmen an ignorant duck, I just said he was "acting" like an ignorant duck. Maybe I should just say Admin? Or maybe I should just make obvious references to Simmen or others, so I can claim innocence?

Blind leading the blind. This is fun, keep it going "people of little education", how's that for "not flaming" lol lawsuits a comin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CopperPipe wrote:
Willrob aka bomb13

So Simmen, it's not ok to "flame" other people using names? But it is ok to "flame" others as long as your don't call them names? So indirect "flaming" is ok then. My God, Simmen is an, oh wait, Simmen is acting like an ignorant duck. Now, I never called Simmen an ignorant duck, I just said he was "acting" like an ignorant duck. Maybe I should just say Admin? Or maybe I should just make obvious references to Simmen or others, so I can claim innocence?

Blind leading the blind. This is fun, keep it going "people of little education", how's that for "not flaming" lol lawsuits a comin.

GASP! omg this guy is so cool!!! he is such a rebel!!! omg when i grow up i want to be just like him, someone who thinks their cool cause their maken fun of a head mod.Wow isnt he dreamy?*no not realy i bet he is one of thoses AGE guys that is conquard by now* on another note willirob isnt aka Bomb13 willirob is Get Out and i am Bmac. And you are copper? Well i never thought id be playing a online game with an element*it must be a atom cause this guy cant be too big*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

o copper i almost forgot, if you didnt know what "aka" ment it means "Also known as". Unless ur calling us multis*o yes we are multis!!! thats why the administration hasnt banned us yet!!! cause were just that good!*

anyways i just thought you would want to know what your saying.Also willirob brings a good point to the table. Throwing trash around, now your doing it too? Are you going to be there to clean up the peices? or are you going to kill the world with your little trash* a little trash goes a long way, could get into the mouth of an anaimal and chock them to death, can u image that? you chocking becuase someone was too lazy to pick up their trash?*

ABI is GREEN:D

lol

yours truly

~Bmac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

Bmac, please don't double post.

I have read a good deal of this topic and have dealt with a few members. However, if this continues, I will have no choice but to lock this topic. The flaming of other players and Mods and swearing needs to stop now.

-Evan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:

LOL FAIL
calling names is flameing along with other stuff duhh? no one said its not flameing if you arnt calling them names??
BTW howm much armour does everyone think i need for 60 units? 30?

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

copper pipe perhaps u shud spend more time on bd and less time on the forum then perhaps attacking age wouldnt be such a walkover

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

danxoxo, do you have a accont on m4? if so whats ur ingame name? along with alliance:D.*im just wondering*

thanks for ur time
&
good luck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

mr Bmac u know be not on the forums, u shud be able to guess i sometimes talk to u about f3 to do with my siggie, im gunna play with u on m1 when ur redi to join RAWR, i was in ur alliance on m4 till i told u i cudnt get on enough

and if u dont get it ill tell u on msn

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Danxoxo wrote:
mr Bmac u know be not on the forums, u shud be able to guess i sometimes talk to u about f3 to do with my siggie, im gunna play with u on m1 when ur redi to join RAWR, i was in ur alliance on m4 till i told u i cudnt get on enough

and if u dont get it ill tell u on msn

LOL!!! srry the xoxo caught me off:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on another note, i did some math and this is what i got:
Abi- average power per member 87

ili- average power per member 63

SYN- average power per member 56

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next