It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's This? The Whole World v. Abi?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Evan wrote:
Bmac, please don't double post.

I have read a good deal of this topic and have dealt with a few members. However, if this continues, I will have no choice but to lock this topic. The flaming of other players and Mods and swearing needs to stop now.

-Evan

Well I agree with ya. I think this swearing between FAGE and ABI needs to stop. Its true that ABI is probably as powerful as FAGE,RAGE and MAGE put together. Though this has been the product of lots of spending by ABI's members, I think everyone is free to spend what they want. I think ABI and the rest of the hostile colonies need to probably work out something, than hating each other. After all this is an online game, and we need to play in the right spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
Evan wrote:

I have read a good deal of this topic and have dealt with a few members. However, if this continues, I will have no choice but to lock this topic. The flaming of other players and Mods and swearing needs to stop now.

-Evan

Well I agree with ya. I think this swearing between FAGE and ABI needs to stop. Its true that ABI is probably as powerful as FAGE,RAGE and MAGE put together. Though this has been the product of lots of spending by ABI's members, I think everyone is free to spend what they want. I think ABI and the rest of the hostile colonies need to probably work out something, than hating each other. After all this is an online game, and we need to play in the right spirit.

*yea hi over here* were is the swearing? have i sweared?if so i apoligize in advance but im sure i did not swear.

also u can think all you want about abi and hostile colony, they are hostile for a reson.i didnt just come across and say...*hmm thoses guys look good lets go and attack them.*

anyways,

thanks for your time
&
good luck

~Bmac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Bomb13 wrote:
mfreak wrote:
Evan wrote:

-Evan

*yea hi over here* were is the swearing? have i sweared?if so i apoligize in advance but im sure i did not swear.

also u can think all you want about abi and hostile colony, they are hostile for a reson.i didnt just come across and say...*hmm thoses guys look good lets go and attack them.*

anyways,

thanks for your time
&
good luck

~Bmac

Whether you swore or not doesn't matter. You definitely ruffled some feathers and that is as good as the crime ( of swearing). Well as for the hostilities, you guys might have your reasons. All I am saying is that this is just a game. So instead of exchanging blows here on the forum, you guys should probably work out something.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak, im not ganna quote what u said cause well there is alot of quotes theer. you should realy think about the point of this game. Its to win is it not? we had some sort of allieship with FAGE untill they came crashing in on us thinking they were all high and mighty.Then we counterd after killing the units they sent down to us.and for working something out, im not *cause we almost conquard all expect for the run aways*but thanks for your advise anyways.

on another note id like u to prove to me were i was swearing. then when u show me proof then u can start saying that i am *cursing*thanks! but untill then dont say that i was *cursing*.

thanks for your time
&
good luck!

~Bmac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Are Abi Going to chase down the people who relocated?

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Reading this topic made me feel 10 years old. Amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

well it is a game :S

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Bomb13 wrote:
mfreak, im not ganna quote what u said cause well there is alot of quotes theer. you should realy think about the point of this game. Its to win is it not? we had some sort of allieship with FAGE untill they came crashing in on us thinking they were all high and mighty.Then we counterd after killing the units they sent down to us.and for working something out, im not *cause we almost conquard all expect for the run aways*but thanks for your advise anyways.

on another note id like u to prove to me were i was swearing. then when u show me proof then u can start saying that i am *cursing*thanks! but untill then dont say that i was *cursing*.

thanks for your time
&
good luck!

~Bmac

I never said you were swearing. I said that you were as guilty of swearing as the person that actually swore - since you incited him to do so. I agree that the point of this game is winning. But hostilities are in game and not in real life. Whether you work something out with hostile colonies or not does not matter, its upto you. But this thing in the forums is a bit immature in my opinion. I suggest you just close this thread, since its pointless.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mate if you find the thread pointless then i am not asking you to post, im didnt ask you to come to this thread, you came here on your owe i did not pull u in. You can leave when evey you want. You never have to open this again, no one is forcing you into it. Also u did say i was swearing
mfreak wrote:
Evan wrote:

-Evan

"well i agree with ya. I think this swearing between FAGE and ABI needs to stop."

so tell me you didnt say we were swearing? *caught* so tell me were did ABI swear?prove to me that we did so and do not come around with these lies if you just see one side swearing and then go on that as if both are swearing.

thank you for your time
&
remember you DONT have to post here*were not forcing you*

~Bmac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm 
Private
Private

Hey Unknown,
I know you remember me. Tinman of Land of OZ. Well I hope you do. How's it going bud. I'm retired as well. I rememer when we fought TBH that same era (twice) where that guy donated all that money and ended up getting banned LOL. There was a mad dash for all his crystals. We were just about to go to war with his alliance but he got banned. Oh well. Long story short. TBH kicked my alliance's butt both times, meaning we climbed back to near the top again near the end after an earlier loss in that same era only to lose to TBH again in another large war. Unknown is a legend and well respected.

But on the topic. Good alliances take on all challengers no matter the number and great leaders lead them through it all. Just make sure your alliances is prepared to fight everyone. Your on top and that makes you a target.

BTW, that Maxx guy was not a member of LOZ as far as I can remember. I had a MadMax of Thunderdome.

Tinman aka ZombieHunter

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next