It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I love the players of M4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Honestly, I barely log on M4 and when I do I see the same few broadcasting trash talk that is irrelevant to everything...are they hating or just enjoy talking trash up there?

Apparently, I am a loser for stating facts and others are not a loser for spamming broadcast for 1200 ticks every time they log in...

The W L alliance leader seems to be fine...however one of their members going a rampage of cheating and scamming and crying from LOZ... that is just sad my friend.

My broadcast was as clear as it can be, If you lose, lose with your honor. And don't talk trash....apparently there is no more honor anymore.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Post subject: Re: I love the players of M4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

it wasnt too irritating at first but after being called scammers and cheaters your damn right i messaged those petty players. act like they never been conquered before they are so broken hearted.

they need to take all that bickering to another planet where they probably wont win either. nobody wants people in their alliance like that. folks need to do more playing and less trash talking.

i dont have problems with anybody untill they speak of me or my fellow members. then they want to put me on blast in broadcasts because now not only can i play better then them but i can talk trash better then them lol.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Yeap, apparently...if you're better than 'them' you're either a meager worm or a loser, makes a lot of sense.

It just gets sadder and sadder, as once they are brought upon the facts they use some stuff to attack you in real life...a pity.

Angry players are angry! Watch them try to dominate in havoc...which we know won't happen as well.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yes there is always a few bad apples every world.

Alot of the times u find out there like 10, and angry because they dont understand.

but that isnt always the case Do to well and your called a cheater.

active is key no need for tokens or any more then be on alot, and find an allaince as active or more active then u, and u will do great.

Hardest part about bd is just that, and with players u can trust 2 have your back when needed.
lord knows in start of round when it counts u need 4 or more members to defend u just to get to a good place.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well hats off to LOZ, they seem to be a few steps ahead of the rest of the alliances in this world...

Max is correct in saying that activity is why LOZ wins... They work together as a unit and take down alliances... The way a team should work...

But... They havn't caught me yet... I'm gonna try and be a thorn in their sides as long as I can... I have only been lucky enough to catch only a part of Darth's army at my relic... see if I can do some more damage before they catch me...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We should start calling that relic ''The Ark'' the way it is moving through the water lol.

If h1n1 stuck together i honestly thought that could of been a top team in the future. but when times got hard they split up and lost an alliance who also had great teamwork. they had to of killed 1000 of our units before the 2000 they killed of ours on the relic.

Once that happened everybody over here went into hyperdrive. We knew other alliances would think we were vulnerable due to those attacks. Although it did hurt at times to try to be as active as possible everybody played their parts. there were many times when some of us could just log in for a couple of mins but all it takes is small amounts of time like that everyday to ensure the safety of your teamates and give them the help they need.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

remyslim wrote:
Well hats off to LOZ, they seem to be a few steps ahead of the rest of the alliances in this world...

Max is correct in saying that activity is why LOZ wins... They work together as a unit and take down alliances... The way a team should work...

But... They havn't caught me yet... I'm gonna try and be a thorn in their sides as long as I can... I have only been lucky enough to catch only a part of Darth's army at my relic... see if I can do some more damage before they catch me...

thanks remy your active and good at BD give it some time u will get in a great alliance. I would take u with me any time.

Btw thanks for the kind words.

Max

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Honestly though, there is a difference between sore losers and being mature about losing and accepting it; what have you got to gain by sulking about your loss, if you lost then you lost you will just have to get over yourself no point making false allegatiosn or trying to demorale someone just because they either are better than you or have conquered you.

I don't play Mars 4 and i don't think i will ever play Mars 4 (dislike Double Tick servers) but from what im hearing many people cannot accept the fact of what makes a good player.

AntisuEx - Max - Remyslim | are all players i know and i they speak facts and the truth.

And yeah hahaha Max keep playing in Mars 4 - Earth 3 will come soon.

Retired.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Congrates for winning the Era LOZ :D

And congratulations to Mad Max for his flawless leadership as a leader and a commander to LOZ And his sub alliances.

Well done !

IGN~ Andrew of Arcadian Ice
Arc Leader
Eco 2 leader
oOo member
BT member
LOZ member
GLOZ Leader
Echo member
BDMentor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

galaxyofgalaxy wrote:
Congrates for winning the Era LOZ :D

And congratulations to Mad Max for his flawless leadership as a leader and a commander to LOZ And his sub alliances.

Well done !

Thanks galaxy

Glad to hear your life is back in order again

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next