It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 am
Posts: 78
Gender: male
We better change this topic too targoon and mrfreak.. :twisted:

Get ur own room :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 am
Posts: 43
Gender: male
Never ending story :mrgreen: dont give up continue untill next era :mrgreen:



dedek always dedek


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 am
Posts: 300
Gender: male
suzura wrote:
Never ending story :mrgreen: dont give up continue untill next era :mrgreen:



dedek always dedek


M4 will be closing after this era

_________________
Zodiac
War does not determine who is right,only who is left.

Currently playing E6- HaHa


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 am
Posts: 169
Gender: female
The difference in this backstab is that there was no need to backstab. FRND were not a treat to any alliance...you risked your winning the round for the wrong reason and that reason was that you could not use your brains and resist a skirt.

That's why this backstab is not just a game in this case and its something more than a simple backstab.

I totally agree that we should all support our teams even if we don't agree with their decisions....question is...do we support them even if they are not using their brains? Don't we leave an alliance if they shame our name?

Monica Geller on M4

_________________
Image
T E A M S P I R I T !


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:02 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: New Jersey
Gender: male
ofor4 wrote:
The difference in this backstab is that there was no need to backstab. FRND were not a treat to any alliance...you risked your winning the round for the wrong reason and that reason was that you could not use your brains and resist a skirt.

That's why this backstab is not just a game in this case and its something more than a simple backstab.

I totally agree that we should all support our teams even if we don't agree with their decisions....question is...do we support them even if they are not using their brains? Don't we leave an alliance if they shame our name?

Monica Geller on M4

It was a normal backstab. The only difference is it happened to you. This is long over, why drag it on? And i dont care about my name. Unlike you, i play for fun and whatever happens happens. I dont need to be "well known" If im good, im good, if not well im still having fun.

_________________
Image
1st Legion
Dum spiramus tuebimur - While we breathe, we shall defend

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 am
Posts: 300
Gender: male
Thinks are this simple.
In a nutshell :-P

TDT attaked friends for some personal reasons(of some members)

Some TDT Members stood away from the war coz of the shame of backstabbing friends.

TDT lost quite gud amount of power in war.

POGI Utilized this opportunity to finish TDT and take the lead(nice timing)

At the moment of getting attaked,TDT dispersed.

END of story.

95% POGI will win era.

end of era.

_________________
Zodiac
War does not determine who is right,only who is left.

Currently playing E6- HaHa


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:02 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: New Jersey
Gender: male
eragona wrote:
Thinks are this simple.
In a nutshell :-P

TDT attaked friends for some personal reasons(of some members)

Some TDT Members stood away from the war coz of the shame of backstabbing friends.

TDT lost quite gud amount of power in war.

POGI Utilized this opportunity to finish TDT and take the lead(nice timing)

At the moment of getting attaked,TDT dispersed.

END of story.

95% POGI will win era.

end of era.

Yup. Thats it. Nothing more. Enough of this battledrama. It ruins the game intended for fun.

_________________
Image
1st Legion
Dum spiramus tuebimur - While we breathe, we shall defend

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl