It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Jake wrote:

Apollo grow up please.

-Jake

:lol: yes please do

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 pm 
Private
Private

Edwin, you're the last one talk. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 pm 
Major
Major

apollo wrote:

i love how you dont even respond to what jake said :lol:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:05 pm 
Private
Private

littleconqueror wrote:
apollo wrote:

Meh. Too much work atm. I've gotta write a speech for monday, and I'm nowhere near ready lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm 
Private
Private

CAN SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT AREA OF THIS POST?! THIS IS TDT VS FRND...We never assist TDT in this war..POGI will never will. You guys both my allies. I respect both of you so I decided to be neutral. For what I understand a joint force is, is when I sent my 4K mechs making sure you get pulvorized thats how I consider myself and my alliance part of this war. But for ops taking, only noobs consider it as part of this war.

POGI is allied with TDT till end of the era. I promise them finishing the round so early and handed over my relics as I am getting bored.Well the trips may happen only if and I hope I wont smoke marijuana in the next days followed by this awesome black label of mine imagining my squads landing in any of TDT's colonies ^_^ jajajaja..

You guys talk a lot and me too :D

PHIL just kiddin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Jake wrote:
We attacked you because we saw gate's getting closer and closer... Se saw the growing strong presense in the middle. Anyone in the right mind would attack or perform a action of hostility if they had the same suspicion's.

Suspicion is what got Bush to invade Iraq as well..

And well we all know who we can trust in future era's now.. 8-)

ramsheila wrote:
CAN SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT AREA OF THIS POST?! THIS IS TDT VS FRND...We never assist TDT in this war..POGI will never will. You guys both my allies.

That explains the OP's u are attacking.. :roll:

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:53 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

littleconqueror wrote:
apollo wrote:

Its just a load of BS that someone usually dumps on you after they backstab. Nothing to respond there. FRND was no threat to anyone. The outpost Jake is talking about was about 12 ticks or 15 ticks away from their hive. Heck, it was an outpost. Not a gate.

What Matt said - "Only if we see an opening" was at like tick 10. I sent a message at tick 222, to your leader that was accepted. That is what matters in the end.

My only regret is that, I should have gotten my members to be a little more active, and built a few more squads. I would have handed you idiots your asses. Maybe I was naive there. Heck maybe I wasn't. Maybe I was up against pissants. Cant expect anything else from them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:
apollo wrote:

Its just a load of BS that someone usually dumps on you after they backstab. Nothing to respond there. FRND was no threat to anyone. The outpost Jake is talking about was about 12 ticks or 15 ticks away from their hive. Heck, it was an outpost. Not a gate.

What Matt said - "Only if we see an opening" was at like tick 10. I sent a message at tick 222, to your leader that was accepted. That is what matters in the end.

My only regret is that, I should have gotten my members to be a little more active, and built a few more squads. I would have handed you idiots your asses. Maybe I was naive there. Heck maybe I wasn't. Maybe I was up against pissants. Cant expect anything else from them.

Dont act like youve never backstabbed before. We backstabbed with a suspicion you were going to, it justifies itself.

On M1 you've backstabbed plenty, so dont act like tis a foreign concept. Your so hypocritical it makes me laugh :lol:

The fact is it happened, grow up, and fight like men. If you wanna waste your time trying to call us names, go ahead. I like to let my squads do the talkin.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Dont act like youve never backstabbed before. We backstabbed with a suspicion you were going to, it justifies itself.

On M1 you've backstabbed plenty, so dont act like tis a foreign concept. Your so hypocritical it makes me laugh

The fact is it happened, grow up, and fight like men. If you wanna waste your time trying to call us names, go ahead. I like to let my squads do the talkin.

Like I said its not the backstab anyone is complaining about. Its the douchebaggery. We have backstabbed people for legitimate reasons. This is not the M1 thread, but in short CoV took Sols crystals, which belonged to us, cuz we killed the armies. So they die. SoL Had to be killed after a few heated exchange of words.

We on M4 did absolutely nothing. We sat there logging in once in 24 ticks not bothering anyone. And you guys come up with lame reasons like:

NAP ended at tick 500. Once that was proven wrong you went ahead and said we were THINKING of giving you a 100 tick heads up on the war. Which you didn't obviously. Then you go on to say, we sniped. Again, sending an attack with a shorter eta, is by no means sniping. Its you guys that sent attacks and then refused to turn, and crashed into us. THEN Jake comes on and says that it was the outposts which were like 12 ticks away.

Clearly your lack of consistency shows you guys are not really a Team and you don't even know what you are doing and why you are doing something. The only reason for this war is cuz that noob Alisa is against Rania, cuz VULC kicked Alisa for bein a terrible noob. Which she still is.

The lack of competition, has helped you get up to where you are. Like I said, if we had been serious, you'd be long dead.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
Clearly your lack of consistency shows you guys are not really a Team and you don't even know what you are doing and why you are doing something.
The only reason for this war is cuz that noob Alisa is against Rania, cuz VULC kicked Alisa for bein a terrible noob. Which she still is.

The lack of competition, has helped you get up to where you are. Like I said, if we had been serious, you'd be long dead.

Clearly you have no clue about us. And that is not the reason for this war. Us, unlike you and apollo, can keep eras within themselves. Alisa was on for 5 mins when the idea started going around to attack. She moved her units and was off.

Just because you "think" you know something doesnt mean you really do. Go back to M4 and keep M4 there. This is for battle reports, not for calling others out.

Im also disguisted you would take this over to M1. Guess you will lose them both.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next