It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
so you admit it now? Thank you. I know now not to trust you again. Or anyone in the alliance. Jake, dylan, Rob, Leo. I thought you were all close to me. Now, you are no worse than Edwin, or Rildor.

And Dylan, the reason behind that is because we KNEW you were going to backstab us. That's the thing. So we built anti inf.

We didn't make any plan to backstab at all it just happened. I saw 4 outposts appear near our hive recently built by your leader, It led me to believe that you guys were planning to backstab us, but now you are angry at us cause we ruined the plan by attacking first. This is just my guesses and opinion, be it right on wrong. Just saying what I think and hope that we can keep this to M4, cause on any other worlds that I play with any member of FRND, I would stand up for them and help them and not let them die. Don't forget that I used all my phone credit calling everyone on M1 to attack SoL in the big fight. I'm a team player, I had friends in SoL too but cause I am in ST, I will do whatever it takes to make them win.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:06 am 
Private
Private

Dylan102 wrote:
apollo wrote:
so you admit it now? Thank you. I know now not to trust you again. Or anyone in the alliance. Jake, dylan, Rob, Leo. I thought you were all close to me. Now, you are no worse than Edwin, or Rildor.

And Dylan, the reason behind that is because we KNEW you were going to backstab us. That's the thing. So we built anti inf.

We didn't make any plan to backstab at all it just happened. I saw 4 outposts appear near our hive recently built by your leader, It led me to believe that you guys were planning to backstab us, but now you are angry at us cause we ruined the plan by attacking first. This is just my guesses and opinion, be it right on wrong. Just saying what I think and hope that we can keep this to M4, cause on any other worlds that I play with any member of FRND, I would stand up for them and help them and not let them die. Don't forget that I used all my phone credit calling everyone on M1 to attack SoL in the big fight. I'm a team player, I had friends in SoL too but cause I am in ST, I will do whatever it takes to make them win.

Dylan you guys had 200 squads near our colonies, and yall flip when we build 4 outposts? That logic makes no sense to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

*notes to self certain people not to trust*

Continue.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Okay to all the idiots in TDT/ALR - Whatever:

1. It was a backstab.

2. The thing that really pisses me off, is this:

We first of all were not serious, neither did we wanna be. We were logging in once in 24 ticks, just building units and laying a few outposts. Yes, not even taking outposts. Laying outposts for gate radar combos. I offer these guys everything. Relics if we take any, and no interference in their expansion or wars. Yet they choose to attack us. Fine it was a backstab, I am used to being backstabbed. Thats not what gets me. The thing that pissed me off, was the fact that these guys started lying on broadcasts. I mean if you are backstabbing, cant you atleast have the balls to say that out openly that you ARE indeed backstabbing? Of course I wont trust any of the members of TDT ever again. Of course these guys will fly my flag wherever I see them, but have some integrity for FFS.

The whole reason for this war were a few members.

Edwin - Calls himself the Violent Cupcake. Ill call him ****less Fruitcake. This guy had a grudge against Matt, cuz HE backstabbed Matt before this. Not sure what sort of logic it is, cuz ideally Matt's the one that should be pissed off. Nothing unexpected from a guy that calls himself a cupcake or a fruitcake or whatever.

Alisa - A dumb noob. She has zero skill, and was kicked from VULC. We all know VULC and the standards they set. If they kick someone, there's gotta be a reason. For some strange reason, she held Rania, responsible for her loss on M3.

Dylan - Not sure what his deal is. He has been going around with a chip on his shoulder about me, cuz I argued with him in a thread earlier on the forums LOL. You need to lighten the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) up, and grow up.

Jake - Not sure what his deal is either. He apparently had problems with 2 of our outposts that were like 15 ticks away. Not surprising either.

Anyway, Ian, I know you gotta stand up for your allaince or whatever, but if I was you, Id leave the allaince instead of being associated with something this low. I mean, friends on one server, who you are supposed to trust, backstabbing you on another server, and calling it "Battledawn" etc? Shouldve have had you guys killed at tick 200. Woudlnt have been difficult if I was serious. Matt TOLD me. That Edwin will backstab. I didnt listen back then. Pffft.

BTW I see that Dylan posted. We will build whatever the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) we want. What does our build ratio gotta do with you attacking us? Yes I rushed like 4 squads and on a whole we rushed like 15 squads of anti inf when you attacked. That itself shows we didn't have enough.

Quote:
Like golden said, in game teamates are more important than any friends.

No. Sadly, that is not the case. Some things go beyond a round. Id trust Ilona or Matt for example with anything. Why? Cuz not once have they EVER backstabbed me. Its definitely something that makes an impression on you, and stays.

Last edited by mfreak on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

How many times must I tell you that I have nothing against you.. We had good chats on skype in M1 alliance chat, did you forget? I'm not holding a grudge and I don't need to grow up, you just need to calm down and look at the situation. From what I heard you guys were building to kill us, cause you suspected we would backstab you, as I stated before we didn't have plans to backstab, but were going to give 100 ticks warning that we wanted the NAP to end at tick 600.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:29 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
How many times must I tell you that I have nothing against you.. We had good chats on skype in M1 alliance chat, did you forget? I'm not holding a grudge and I don't need to grow up, you just need to calm down and look at the situation. From what I heard you guys were building to kill us, cause you suspected we would backstab you, as I stated before we didn't have plans to backstab, but were going to give 100 ticks warning that we wanted the NAP to end at tick 600.

Well fact of the matter is, you heard something that no one told you. We were not building to kill anyone. If we were building to kill you, youd see 400 squads not 90. Also fact is we made a full era allieship. And fact is even if you were gonna call it off, you did not give the 100 ticks warning.

Reality is, you wanted to jump us because Alisa had a grudge against Rania. With that you have effectively ruined any chance of having experienced good people on your side, in future eras. Not just you, anyone in your alliance. Maybe barring a few. I dont think Alisa is worth anything to you, as much as Matt or Rania or anyone in my alliance.

Yes, I figured you were gonna attack 2 days ago and notified my alliance that you MIGHT attack. Dont think I was wrong. Yet we arent the ones that backstabbed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:53 am 
Private
Private

I dont see my alliance taking part of this war. We just attack ops using spam-1-unit units :D thats all.

PHIL ELITE - just watching on mars4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:56 am 
Major
Major

no offence but all of you need to just chill and i ahet to break it to you but

ITS A GAME and dont be that little kid that ends up throwing the game at the wall because he lost and throwing a fit it's not life or death here :roll: :roll:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:22 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah thanks for your wisdom. We are talking about the war. And some things go beyond a round.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 pm 
Major
Major

A wise man once told me that he had fought player's on one server and allied on the next, Dear Apollo I am pretty sure that wise man was you when I was a little tiny nooblet, and sometime's people forget but this in no way was a gesture toword's you guy's in any way.. It's a game please contain your rage and show it on M4, give us a fight to remember, I heard you were great at BD and I was honored to be by your side on M1 but on M4 it's a different story, that's just how it works.

I want you to know I still love ya but there is no reason to rage cage, We attacked you because we saw gate's getting closer and closer... Se saw the growing strong presense in the middle. Anyone in the right mind would attack or perform a action of hostility if they had the same suspicion's.

If I remember correctly I asked you on skype if you were going for the win and you said "Only if we see an opening" - and at the time that sounded pretty cold, considering on M1 we are/were buddies, I assumed that you saw an opening so I suggested we attack, I can separate between worlds. why cant you?

Apollo grow up please.

-Jake

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next