It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
GerberBaby1 wrote:
branabus wrote:
You are saying that accusing him of, in effect, cheating is not an accusation? And you are, in your post, admitting that you cannot provide any evidence other than 'ask him?'
I shall do so. I know what the answer probably will be, but I shall ask anyway.


First just CHILL dude. Stay Calm, Cool, and Collected. Actually read the previous posts and what you are going to post before you actually post. It helps avoid making you look stupid.

I guess you could argue that what he is saying is an "accusation" however he does not have to present evidence. He is just saying what he feels. It is not like he is banning Demon. You don't need evidence to make an accusation however it is always good to have it and lack of evidence does not make the accusation false. If you are truly Demon's friend, as you say you are) then just ask him off Battle Dawn. There is no way possible for the admins to monitor that and so he would have no reason to lie to you, if you really are his friend of course. Friendship requires honesty on both sides. Just ask and expect him to tell the truth even if he does tell you then he won't be banned because as his friend I would assume you would not rat on him and the admins would never know since they can't monitor. That is what aviturg is trying to say.

I am God-Emperor damned irritated, as much as I would be if the same accusation (without presented evidence) was made for, say, gipsy. I don't like crowd logic, that is to say: 'we know that he did it because we all know that he did it, don't we?'
He is accusing Demon, by his words. I don't like that. And I don't like the way that he has no evidence, which might forgive the accusation. And I have already said that I'm going to ask Demon, which I have already done.
/stalks off


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Like I said, Demon did seem to admit that MiG played for him.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
Then I may well be wrong, but that's only through you actually bringing some evidence which can be tested (saying that he admitted it to gipsy) to the table.
It's not the accusation I object to so much. It's the lack of proof.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1554
Gender: female
why do i need a proof? All we said was that he is guilty too but not banned.
I didn't want to include Demon Lord in this drama of cheating and accusing.
Yes, he said it to me. To be exactly he said: Next time you see my squads flying it won't be me.
But what has this to do with anything here? Would i report him? No.
Even as the member of wind (i quoted him some pages ago) said that WIND did suicide with his units without his knowledge, i didn't reported him.
Its Admins job to investigate and do the right thing - not mine.

Some of WIND want to make it look like we are the masters of cheating and thats the only point i really don't like.
We cheated once and got banned for it. Great. lol

SYN was always an active alliance. Thats the only reason why we won eras.
Even as we did a fun era like the last on m4 with RDH, we were able to get a relic with 12/12 members.

Anyway.. after Simmen did some cleaning on m4, we should go back to the point of the game and thats fighting as a team.
And whenever you see us attacking with 9,10,11 or 12 members you can be pretty sure that its just takes some phone calls, some buzzing at skype and the right coordination to do that.

Cheers

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:05 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
branabus wrote:
I am God-Emperor damned irritated, as much as I would be if the same accusation (without presented evidence) was made for, say, gipsy. I don't like crowd logic, that is to say: 'we know that he did it because we all know that he did it, don't we?'
He is accusing Demon, by his words. I don't like that. And I don't like the way that he has no evidence, which might forgive the accusation. And I have already said that I'm going to ask Demon, which I have already done.
/stalks off


CHILL. Its not an accusation. It is not an attempt to get Demon banned therefore it is not. Its not like he is reporting it to the admin with no evidence and getting him banned. CHILL dude. Like I said just ask demon. No reason to blow up about this dude. Just CHILL.

branabus wrote:
Then I may well be wrong, but that's only through you actually bringing some evidence which can be tested (saying that he admitted it to gipsy) to the table.
It's not the accusation I object to so much. It's the lack of proof.


Like i said SYN are not trying to get Demon banned. I am sure if they did then Demon would already be banned according to the information I have received. I don't understand why you would want them to post what they have here? They have chosen not to and if you make them post it here then the admin will read the evidence and Demon will be banned. Just CHILL dude and ask Demon privately like we suggested. Then we can just change the topic to something less irritatingly dramatic.

So how fares the war?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
I HAVE ASKED HIM! AAAARGGHH!

And anyway, the very implication is enough to have an investigation, and that may well lead to a banning if there is wrong-doing. So, yeah.
Oh, and it is an accusation. He is accusing Demon of cheating. Regardless of whether he's accusing him in a forum or accusing him in a message to the admin, it's still an accusation.
And don't tell me to chill. I really don't like people attacking my friends.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:26 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
branabus wrote:
I HAVE ASKED HIM! AAAARGGHH!

And anyway, the very implication is enough to have an investigation, and that may well lead to a banning if there is wrong-doing. So, yeah.
Oh, and it is an accusation. He is accusing Demon of cheating. Regardless of whether he's accusing him in a forum or accusing him in a message to the admin, it's still an accusation.
And don't tell me to chill. I really don't like people attacking my friends.

You really don't read messages do you? I tried to discreetly change topics to prevent myself and others from going off on you. I gave you hint after hint after hint, but your CLUELESS aren't you?

So you said you asked him then good, why are you still complaining? Either he admitted to it or denied it, regardless, WE DON'T CARE. This is getting rediculous. As for an investigation happening, I GARUNTEE one would not have happened had you not blown this completely out of proportion. The more you draw attention to it, the more likely Simmens is going to launch an investigation, which if you really did ask Demon then you dont want. So do us all a favor and STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. Yur just creating a reputation of being the annoying guy. In fact what is your in game name for future reference? If you have no self control(I expect not) and cannot resist the urge of making yet another annoying post then at least tell me what is currently happening in the war.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
GerberBaby1 wrote:
You really don't read messages do you? I tried to discreetly change topics to prevent myself and others from going off on you. I gave you hint after hint after hint, but your CLUELESS aren't you?

So you said you asked him then good, why are you still complaining? Either he admitted to it or denied it, regardless, WE DON'T CARE. This is getting rediculous. As for an investigation happening, I GARUNTEE one would not have happened had you not blown this completely out of proportion. The more you draw attention to it, the more likely Simmens is going to launch an investigation, which if you really did ask Demon then you dont want. So do us all a favor and STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. Yur just creating a reputation of being the annoying guy. In fact what is your in game name for future reference? If you have no self control(I expect not) and cannot resist the urge of making yet another annoying post then at least tell me what is currently happening in the war.

You really don't read messages do you? I had already said that I had messaged him, yet you still tell me to do that. And had you been bothered to actually read any of my posts, you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this. I gave you hint after hint after hint, but your CLUELESS aren't you?

I am still complaining because you don't seem to have noticed that I had already done what you asked me to do. And regardless of the answer, the issue that I was mainly concerned about was, as ever, a disturbing lack of evidence. I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE about whether he cheated or not, the issue is that you were accusing him without any evidence at all. Your response to this is getting rediculous. As for an investigation happening, believe it or not, the admins read the forums, and so they will have already noted it. And, presumably, found him innocent. So do us all a favor and STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. Although I would not like to impinge on your reputation, that is, yur reputation on being an annoying guy who drags arguments on long after I admit that I might be wrong about the subject matter, when confronted with evidence. Since you have no self control (I don't think that I need any more evidence for this) and cannot resist the urge of making another annoying post, then I see little reason to continue this. Have fun in your fun little war.

(/is self-congratulatory about the way that I twisted it round so that he shared my flaws, although I do generally like to do that a little more subtly)
(Oh, yes, and gipsy, if you would like to post some of your wonderful BRs to smooth things over?)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
branabus wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
You really don't read messages do you? I tried to discreetly change topics to prevent myself and others from going off on you. I gave you hint after hint after hint, but your CLUELESS aren't you?

So you said you asked him then good, why are you still complaining? Either he admitted to it or denied it, regardless, WE DON'T CARE. This is getting rediculous. As for an investigation happening, I GARUNTEE one would not have happened had you not blown this completely out of proportion. The more you draw attention to it, the more likely Simmens is going to launch an investigation, which if you really did ask Demon then you dont want. So do us all a favor and STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. Yur just creating a reputation of being the annoying guy. In fact what is your in game name for future reference? If you have no self control(I expect not) and cannot resist the urge of making yet another annoying post then at least tell me what is currently happening in the war.

You really don't read messages do you? I had already said that I had messaged him, yet you still tell me to do that. And had you been bothered to actually read any of my posts, you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this. I gave you hint

I am still complaining because you don't seem to have noticed that I had already done what you asked me to do. And regardless of the answer, the issue that I was mainly concerned about was, as ever, a disturbing lack of evidence. I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE about whether he cheated or not, the issue is that you were accusing him without any evidence at all. Your response to this is getting rediculous. As for an investigation happening, believe it or not, the admins read the forums, and so they will have already noted it. And, presumably, found him innocent. So do us all a favor and STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. Although I would not like to impinge on your reputation, that is, yur reputation on being an annoying guy who drags arguments on long after I admit that I might be wrong about the subject matter, when confronted with evidence. Since you have no self control (I don't think that I need any more evidence for this) and cannot resist the urge of making another annoying post, then I see little reason to continue this. Have fun in your fun little war.

(/is self-congratulatory about the way that I twisted it round so that he shared my flaws, although I do generally like to do that a little more subtly)
(Oh, yes, and gipsy, if you would like to post some of your wonderful BRs to smooth things over?)


Are you mentally handicapped? You literally quoted me saying
GerberBaby1 wrote:
So you said you asked him then good, why are you still complaining?
and then you say
branabus wrote:
You really don't read messages do you? I had already said that I had messaged him, yet you still tell me to do that. And had you been bothered to actually read any of my posts, you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this.
I mean you literally quoted me talking about how you "asked him" and then in the SAME MESSAGE that you quoted me in you say that I asked you to ask him again. Congratulations you officially cannot read! Your parents must be so proud :)


branabus wrote:
you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this.
Really because that is so funny. Especially since for someone who had "nothing more to say, you have posted four times about Demon since you "stalked off" but yes you are right, you probably
should have stop posting there to avoid making yourself looked stupid but too late for that now. This entire post made you look like a joke.

branabus wrote:
I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE about whether he cheated or not, the issue is that you were accusing him without any evidence at all.
As I proved previously in this post you cant read, or at least can't read what anyone else writes, which makes it no surprise that you are making yourself look like an idiot yet again. We already discussed and answered why we chose not to post the evidence but you probably didnt bother to read that either. Also since you asked Demon I believe a confession is evidence though we just have something you clearly lack (and no it is not reading skills or intelligence though we have both) no it is called discretion.

branabus wrote:
As for an investigation happening, believe it or not, the admins read the forums, and so they will have already noted it.
Believe it or not admins are human and can miss one minor post but the more you talk about it then the less likely the admin would skip it. I have no doubt Simmens has seen it now since I talked to him about you on here lol. Do us all a favor and stop presuming. All your doing is embaressing yourself.


branabus wrote:
(I don't think that I need any more evidence for this)
Your right you really dont need any more evidence to embaress yourself.

Ohh please tell me the name you use in game in case I have trouble spotting you. I asked you in the last posr but you either didnt read it or were scared both of which are very likely

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 pm
Posts: 371
gipsy wrote:
And whenever you see us attacking with 9,10,11 or 12 members you can be pretty sure that its just takes some phone calls, some buzzing at skype and the right coordination to do that.

Kind of like our last M4 where all 12 members were actually online during relic attacks :D Kind of hard to fathom any SYN members would share accounts but w/e still good people in my book despite some of them cheating to get ahead.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl