It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1621
Gender: female
lol Bran

You really made me laughing.
Your next guide should be: How can i get a friend banned
1. Find a guy telling your friend should get banned
2. Ask for proofs why he should get banned
3. Ignore any hint to better don't ask more
4. ask for proofs again
5. get proofs that he might cheat
6. ask your friend if he cheat
7. found out that he gave his account to a friend
8. don't stop argueing in public, ignore again all hints to better stop
9. ?
10. ?

:lol:

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Okay bran, now I will have to educate you on the differences between an Accusation and a fact. An accusation is generally a claim made without evidence. Even in a normal court of law, the person who stands trial is called the "accused", atleast here in India lolz.

Now, to get to the point, Demon might have made a statement in a personal convo with Gipsy. Based on what HE said, we said that he acct shared over here. We were neither interested in getting him banned, nor were asking for an investigation until you chose to make a big deal out of it, trying to make it look like it was super important. Frankly, the impact demon has made in our strategy and game has been very less, and we dont care whether he cheats or gets banned. Its upto the admins, and we aren't running to them asking for an investigation.

For the sake of the argument, you are infact stirring up a hornets nest, pretending to defend your friend and infact putting him in jeopardy. That is what Gerberbaby has been trying to insist from the start, and subtly asked you to drop it. You choose not to but run your mouth repeatedly.

Get over it. We arent interested in Demon, nor are we keen. If admins see he is cheating and he gets banned, then well, thats got nothing to do with us. And if he is found to infact be legit, then thats cool.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
mfreak wrote:

For the sake of the argument, you are infact stirring up a hornets nest, pretending to defend your friend and infact putting him in jeopardy. That is what Gerberbaby has been trying to insist from the start, and subtly asked you to drop it. You choose not to but run your mouth repeatedly.

Beautifully said mfreak, sadly barabus has made it apparant that he does not read whad we posted before he posts. So sadly that will fall upon deaf ears :(

I do find it funny that Demon is indifferent to this whole thing an BRAN is the one blowing this out of proportion. Though whatever I am done with him. Unless of course he says something very stupid and very funny like his last message.

So to change topics. Is Darklighter going to rewrite his stories to incorperate simmens, riding his obese pink unicorn, and weilding his ban hammer, smiting down SYN and WIND members alike?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 am
Posts: 196
Gender: male
what a stupid argument...nothing but a waste of pixels.

_________________
BUL5 - LoM - UBL - F69 - XI

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
mfreak wrote:
Okay bran, now I will have to educate you on the differences between an Accusation and a fact. An accusation is generally a claim made without evidence. Even in a normal court of law, the person who stands trial is called the "accused", atleast here in India lolz.

Now, to get to the point, Demon might have made a statement in a personal convo with Gipsy. Based on what HE said, we said that he acct shared over here. We were neither interested in getting him banned, nor were asking for an investigation until you chose to make a big deal out of it, trying to make it look like it was super important. Frankly, the impact demon has made in our strategy and game has been very less, and we dont care whether he cheats or gets banned. Its upto the admins, and we aren't running to them asking for an investigation.

For the sake of the argument, you are infact stirring up a hornets nest, pretending to defend your friend and infact putting him in jeopardy. That is what Gerberbaby has been trying to insist from the start, and subtly asked you to drop it. You choose not to but run your mouth repeatedly.

Get over it. We arent interested in Demon, nor are we keen. If admins see he is cheating and he gets banned, then well, thats got nothing to do with us. And if he is found to infact be legit, then thats cool.

You know, Freebird, in some ways you are depressingly stupid. I am entirely correct about it being an accusation. I am entirely aware that you did not want an investigation. I also was not the one who said that it was 'super important', in fact, if you could be bothered to read, I simply said that he wouldn't do that, then others reacted to this, and refused to let it drop (in a somewhat amusing turn of events, considering what you are trying to make out). Oh, and you also admit that banning is now actually a strategic weapon. Remind me to get you banned at some point on some trumped-up charges.

Had you bothered to read the post, you'd have noticed that I acknowledged that. How depressingly unobservant.

Get over it. I was never interested particularly in the specifics, merely the proofless accusation. You would notice, had you bothered to read my posts, that I conceded that, since you had some testable proof, he might have been cheating. How depressingly ignorant.
GerberBaby1 wrote:

Are you mentally handicapped? You literally quoted me saying
GerberBaby1 wrote:
So you said you asked him then good, why are you still complaining?
and then you say
branabus wrote:
You really don't read messages do you? I had already said that I had messaged him, yet you still tell me to do that. And had you been bothered to actually read any of my posts, you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this.
I mean you literally quoted me talking about how you "asked him" and then in the SAME MESSAGE that you quoted me in you say that I asked you to ask him again. Congratulations you officially cannot read! Your parents must be so proud :)


branabus wrote:
you'd have noticed that I 'stalked off', as in I had nothing more to say and did not wish to continue this.
Really because that is so funny. Especially since for someone who had "nothing more to say, you have posted four times about Demon since you "stalked off" but yes you are right, you probably
should have stop posting there to avoid making yourself looked stupid but too late for that now. This entire post made you look like a joke.

branabus wrote:
I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE about whether he cheated or not, the issue is that you were accusing him without any evidence at all.
As I proved previously in this post you cant read, or at least can't read what anyone else writes, which makes it no surprise that you are making yourself look like an idiot yet again. We already discussed and answered why we chose not to post the evidence but you probably didnt bother to read that either. Also since you asked Demon I believe a confession is evidence though we just have something you clearly lack (and no it is not reading skills or intelligence though we have both) no it is called discretion.

branabus wrote:
As for an investigation happening, believe it or not, the admins read the forums, and so they will have already noted it.
Believe it or not admins are human and can miss one minor post but the more you talk about it then the less likely the admin would skip it. I have no doubt Simmens has seen it now since I talked to him about you on here lol. Do us all a favor and stop presuming. All your doing is embaressing yourself.


branabus wrote:
(I don't think that I need any more evidence for this)
Your right you really dont need any more evidence to embaress yourself.

Ohh please tell me the name you use in game in case I have trouble spotting you. I asked you in the last posr but you either didnt read it or were scared both of which are very likely

Are you mentally handicapped? Read your own posts.

Really, but for someone who keeps on telling me to stop, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of replying to me, telling me to stop, and then giving me more ammunition for the next post. Where is the forum oldie who can see where this is going (that is to say: nowhere, due to pigheaded stupidity on at least two sides) and steps in to tell the majority to 'STOP! He's trolling you' or similar, face-saving statement, which allows the argument to end gracefully. Obviously you, I and mfreak are too immature to do that. This entire thread made you look like a joke.

You don't seem to understand. Let's spell it out.
When. Evidence. Was. Presented. To. Back. Up. Your. Claim. I. Admitted. That. I. Might. Have. Been. Incorrect.
Is that simple enough for you? The issue has already been dealt with, you're simply trying to drag it on. Had you bothered to do what you keep on telling me to do, that is, read a post once in a while, you'd have noticed that I was only objecting to the absence of evidence. And, yes, I can be discrete. When I want to, and people aren't being incredibly stupid.

Believe it or not, I know that. I also know that by the time I said that, it was already a little late, was it not? So that post suddenly seems not to demonstrate your famed 'intelligence'. Do us all a favor and stop being stupid. All your doing is embaressing yourself.

Your right you really dont need any more evidence of you embaressing yourself.

Oh, and no. If I am as... let's see. Mentally handicapped, unable to read, stupid, treacherous and foolish as you believe, you should be able to see me coming from a mile off in-game, shouldn't you? Or do you have doubts about your accusations?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
God-Emperor, two posts? Two posts because people are hypocritical and can't seem to understand what I've written?
gipsy wrote:
lol Bran

You really made me laughing.
Your next guide should be: How can i get a friend banned
1. Find a guy telling your friend should get banned
2. Ask for proofs why he should get banned
3. Ignore any hint to better don't ask more
4. ask for proofs again
5. get proofs that he might cheat
6. ask your friend if he cheat
7. found out that he gave his account to a friend
8. don't stop argueing in public, ignore again all hints to better stop
9. ?
10. ?

:lol:

I don't make guides, gipsy, although you should try your hand at it someday. I simply republish. And that little post is beneath you. In so many ways.
aviturg wrote:
what a stupid argument...nothing but a waste of pixels.

/agree


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 pm
Posts: 371
Calling each other mentally *CENSORED* or stupid is the right way to get yourself in trouble with the admins, not to settle an argument.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 pm
Posts: 1310
Trolls, they are everywhere.

_________________
【Wins】 - 【12】
【Earth】【RoL】【RoL】【SoTF】【DoP】
【Mars】 【FMJ】【FMJ】【FMJ】【FMJ】【COPS】【DRAW】
【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:38 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Okay, now stop having a hissy fit over a "proofless accusation". Like I said before an accusation can be based off of various things. In most cases it is speculation and therefore has no proof.

Ponder over the above statement and when you do understand it, start calling people "depressingly unobservant". Secondly, I think you can do pretty well with arguments, so you could maybe try stop quoting others and inserting a few lines here and there only to end up looking lame.

Like we have said many times before, Demon said that he acct shared. We just repeated what he said here. We dont NEED any proof.

And lastly, this is indeed a pretty stupid argument about something no one is interested in.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
ac·cu·sa·tion/ˌakyəˈzāSHən/Noun
1. A charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
2. The action or process of making such a charge or claim.
Hrm.

And the idea of me reversing what he's posted is that it demonstrates precisely how fallacious his arguments are, and how they can easily be reversed onto him.

Also, you all seem interested enough to make large posts about it. But hey. It was a pretty stupid argument, I agree. Let's just get over ourselves somewhat.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl