It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Well a few words to say here, and dont expect them to be apologetic.

Looks like Michael, Krazuhl etc have been trying to steal the spotlight and divert attention from their own transgressions eh? First of all Krazuhl, Id like to address you here directly, no one cheated just because we boost. Everyone knows rules are rules, but on this occassion, a few squads needed to be moved out of harms way, so I did it. I dont exactly regret it, or feel any remorse for it, I was only helping out a team member, and didn't even launch against you, but rules are rules, and if its an offence and a ban has been handed out for it, so be it. Ill just have to take care it doesnt happen again.

Now its not your place, to tell people that we intentionally did it, just because you think, we thought we could "afford" to get away with it. You dont know that, nor is it true. The kind of player base that is garbage that you talk about, is actually players like you. Players with mediocre skills and a loud mouth, who only like to troll on the forums about how immoral your enemies are, when you yourself have been sitting amidst some of the biggest cheaters in the game, which is pretty hypocritical, but what more can I expect out of you, right?. What I did was a mistake. But you are playing with individuals like Michael, who have multiple accounts, who log into other alliance members accounts to launch squads and suicide them into us(which has been confirmed by those members themselves), farms, sub farms you name it. Heck, I cant tell you how many Elements members pinged me on MSN and said - "Damn., we are next". lol.

I would advice you to first clean your backyard, and if you are so self righteous as you claim to be and are totally not guilty of any kind of corruption (god wonder which country that is, sure not the US or India *cough* lol), you should simply pack your bags and leave.

Now, dont get your panties in a bind over a few broadcasts. As much as I saw it, there was nothing in the broadcasts that were insulting or out of control. If you are so sensitive, then you should also think about what you post on the broadcasts. Like I said, clean your backyard first before going on to accuse others. And sure you can screenshot and submit abusive broadcasts from here on out, we are all waiting to see what really offends you - am damn sure people will laugh at what you think is offending lol.

Lastly, its pretty much a SIN to say that SYN had no strategy or sportsmanship. We give credit when its due. Like we did to 11. The guy is a pretty good player, and we even said that in broadcast even though he is enemy. You have been trolling and losing to us, therefore, dont expect sportsmanship when you cant show any. You just come across as sore losers with nothing to show for, except your loud mouth lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

[06/30/11 17:56:04 ] *** : yer...damnit...screw wind
[06/30/11 17:56:13 ] Ilona : haha
[06/30/11 17:56:37 ] *** : i was having fun every afternoon i return from work
[06/30/11 17:56:52 ] *** : now they killed em -.-
[06/30/11 17:57:06 ] Ilona : lol
[06/30/11 17:57:11 ] Ilona : 24 ticks in and dead
[06/30/11 17:57:20 ] Ilona : it was the same with *** :D
[06/30/11 17:57:30 ] *** : not the same
[06/30/11 17:57:43 ] Ilona : no i think he was in 5 ticks :P
[06/30/11 17:57:49 ] *** : I didnt killed my units
[06/30/11 17:57:52 ] *** : they did
[06/30/11 17:57:54 ] *** : its different
[06/30/11 17:58:02 ] Ilona : they moved you?
[06/30/11 17:58:04 ] *** : i came home 1 hour ago
[06/30/11 17:58:13 ] *** : and see 40 units
[06/30/11 17:58:24 ] Ilona : :O
[06/30/11 17:58:30 ] Ilona : who logged in for you?
[06/30/11 17:58:39 ] *** : idk

Just for the record. "Clean your own backyard" is a good phrase for that.
Yes Allen logged in for me and retuned my squads as i wasn't able to. And also yes, we were to dumb to cheat right. Plain and easy. Maybe you should give us some advise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I dont care about what u think lol ... Dark was pissed but now he knows the truth :)

Allen ... i admit that i had multing ... but sometimes it was for u ;) lol
but no not anymore ... when i banned at the start of era i knew my mistake and learnt from it ... lol

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

For me? You simply built a colony and I asked you to spy on the enemy. That is not multing. I didn't even ask you to spam them. I dont know what truth you are talking about. Dark admitted to giving you his password, and it was clear he didn't launch his units.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i'm not talking about me spying .... i got his account from long time .. as T.Rex got all ur accounts lol ... well i'm not here to talk aout ur ban lol ... but i never moved Dark :) .. i dont care if u want to believe me or not HAHA

but Please dont change the subject of the topic ... If u boost u can cheat, curse or do anything u want to do haha

that is just disappointing and they really must be ashamed of them selves :cry:

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

TRex doesnt have anyone's account. Nor do any of us have everyone's account. I texted Ilona to move, and she couldn't. So I got her details through a text. Randomly coming here and accusing someone of possessing details that they dont actually have is just plain stupid.

The topic of the subject is pretty stupid as well. If you boost you cant cheat. I will curse whether or not I boost lol. Most of the times I hold my cool, but sometimes it just so happens I snap. And trust me I am not one bit ashamed of either account sharing or cursing someone for pissing me off. I know fully well what I am doing, and it is not because - "Hey I boost, so Ill be let off". I know account sharing or swearing at someone ingame is an offence and violation of ingame rules. Am not gonna play dumb. Nevertheless I curse when I have to under some extreme circumstances. Account sharing is something I normally never do. Heck I am just too lazy to take all the precautions. And this is my first ban anyway for such an offence. Ill just take care such things dont happen again.

Lastly I dont care about disappointing you or anybody else. An ingame rule was broken. A ban was handed out. Thats that. I am not gonna pull my knees upto my chest and rock back and forth lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 am 
Major
Major

look this is obviously not going anywhere why dont we just have an admin come and comfirm who is and isnt cheating

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

What does it have to do with you anyway? No one is arguing anything here about cheating. An offence was committed a ban was handed out. I was just against the propaganda WIND had started.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Funny thing is Michael is not banned and 2 in SYN are. AND if you think Admin Andrew takes sides then your a Noob!! The dumb kinda lol. Trust me on that he dont take sides!!! no matter how much you talk to him in messages lol. He also checks the accounts of every top team in his worlds. Maybe not all the time but at least once a round. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN!!! I have proof of that. And all this crap about both sides going back and forth over and over again fussing about who said what has happened so many times its unreal. This fussing is a tactic. Good old propaganda. Boy o boy does this game love some propaganda lol. Iv been using this tactic for years and i plan to keep on using it.

If i offend you in the game then its just me roll playing and doing my tactics lol. Im nothing like that out of game. Im the opposite out of game from my Joker of Gotham character. But this up top about getting Admin Andrew fired LOL YOU WISH!!!! Not gonna happen!!!!! Admin Andrew is to good of a guy and Admin and very smart at his job for Michael to fire. Like i said Not gonna happen lol. Kids think they can buy anything they want with mommy and daddy's money. PFFFF!!! Well ill leave you all to your fussing LOL.

PS. I might send all my units over there soon lol. My power is 99% units lol. lost my conquers for stopping for awhile lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Michael gets banned once or twice every era lol. He already got banned, and he never learns from it. I did it cuz of necessity, and that too only once. Though a mistake is a mistake.

I am not gonna comment on the Admin thingy, doesnt really concern me, nor do I care, but one thing is for sure. Whenever you say you have used a tactic for a long time, that tactic doesnt really work. LMAO. Like the sub farm thingy and the turning the noobs against us tactic lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next