It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

ShadowReaperX wrote:
Seth wrote:
Yep. Cheating is cheating. Logging into eachothers accounts to move units is cheating. You can call it "helping a friend". Fact remains that it is against the rules.

What i don't understand is why Strawberry got 72 ticks and Ilona only got 48...

Account sharing is account sharing no matter how much you do it. Should be the same ticks >.>

Maybe one abused the rules more than the other?

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

Beastyboy wrote:
You try to justify everything you do or did.

Justification is explaining ones actions. I do not feel that he is explaining his actions in this but his views. Regardless justification is not bad. One should ALWAYS be able to justify what one has done. It is explaining the reasons why you did what you did. If you can't justify what you have done, then you probably should not have done it.

As for SYN's reputation being damaged. No it didn't really damage it at all. Everyone should have known that SYN and WIND were account sharing from the beginning. I could point out farms on both sides on WIND more then others because they are notorious for it. But does it really matter? Can't we just play BattleDawn? I mean thats why we came here. Cheating is part of the game. The admins are doing their best to stop it, just LET IT GO!

ShadowReaperX wrote:
What i don't understand is why Strawberry got 72 ticks and Ilona only got 48...

Account sharing is account sharing no matter how much you do it. Should be the same ticks >.>

Well I imagine it is for the people that have committed multiple offenses. Usually the bans for the first offenses are lighter 24-48 ticks depending on the offense. As I have yet to see certain WIND players go through and era without being banned once for one thing or another I would assume that this would be a second offense on whichever account strawberry was using this era. But we all know what people say out of assuming. The point is the admins did what they did. trust their judgement and STOP WHINING PEOPLE. I have tried countless times to get this to be a clean friendly war but I guess I have failed in my efforts. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

First of all: Cheating is cheating. Allen moved for me once and we got banned. Not a big deal. We accepted our 48 ticks without any complaining.

But now after Simmen took a closer look at m4 it turns into a big mess.
6 WIND members banned
3 ex WIND members banned
3 INWO banned
3 NML banned
and about 20 player in subs on both sides and about 20 colonies near wind which are all in vacation modus.

What the heck is wrong with this era?

I am thankful for every ban Simmen did (including my own).

After this cleaning up, we may get back to a game, where those squads you can see are really launched from the owner.

Also its a proof how much a server needs an active admin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Notably: WATR remained unbanned. Even some of RAGE were banned, but from what I can see, WATR remained untainted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gipsy wrote:
First of all: Cheating is cheating. Allen moved for me once and we got banned. Not a big deal. We accepted our 48 ticks without any complaining.

But now after Simmen took a closer look at m4 it turns into a big mess.
6 WIND members banned
3 ex WIND members banned
3 INWO banned
3 NML banned
and about 20 player in subs on both sides and about 20 colonies near wind which are all in vacation modus.

What the heck is wrong with this era?

I am thankful for every ban Simmen did (including my own).

After this cleaning up, we may get back to a game, where those squads you can see are really launched from the owner.

Also its a proof how much a server needs an active admin.

make it 7 members from WIND haha ... dont even ask me why lol
i have nothing to say ... i haven't account sharing nor multing nor farming after my last ban ... but oh well watever, u can do whatever u want admin haha

i just explained u that i have internet problems that wont let me login on BD normally ... admin simmen knws it lol but i wont even bother to explain again and again

but i wanna say that kleinster who helped SYN from the start of the era is banned and all DZ members are banned ... i think it's too late to do it admin haha ... u cant get us back in time xD

and i was not very active since my team was banned ... i wondered why the admin waited 48 hours to ban me haha ... bd is just getting ridiculous ... well that is what i wanted to say i think haha .... dont even bother to reply for it cuz i wont check it again haha

Enjoy the rest of the era lol

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

micheal wrote:
bd is just getting ridiculous ... well that is what i wanted to say i think haha

Well michael has quit M4 as it appears. I do not feel BD is getting rediculous however. I feel that it is being fixed. It got rediculous under the reign of certain players who mastered the arts of account sharing and farming and have gotten away with it for the majority of the time I have been playing if not longer. It WAS ridiculous. Now it is going back to how it should be. If anyone in the era doesn't like the change of events then go cheat at a different game. It ruins the experience of this game for others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nice thing to do on your spare time: zoom out, and look at the eastern side of the map, around the middle. look at the banned noob colonies, you will find more than 20. now check who conqueres them all.

you are right michael, only internet problems. you are as clean as snow in winter.

and to think that you started this thread... how pathetic.

we have a saying:

He who lives in a house made of glass, better not throw stones at his neighbours.

cheers.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

lol Michael. Everytime something happens, you either have internet problems or BD is blocked in your country lol. Everyone knows, BD isn't that big of a website that everyone knows about, to be blocked. Skype might be, MSN might be, but not BD. And still you use proxies and what not.

I wonder why all those colonies you conquered are on vacation mode? Bet they are on vacation mode so they dont delete am I right? And just the ones you have conquered lol. And then you wanna smack talk SYN about alliances we have no control over, but have simply sided with us. pff.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ah such a sad story it is...... :( both sides cheating. WATR against SYN that so far proved cheaters as much as WIND. This era has so far proved a testing ground for cheaters....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am 
Captain
Captain

Guys dont act so surprised. Michael has farms every era he plays. Common fact. Just check M1 you will find colonies with very similar if not the same name that he farms there

DARKLIGHTER wrote:
ah such a sad story it is...... :( both sides cheating. WATR against SYN that so far proved cheaters as much as WIND. This era has so far proved a testing ground for cheaters....

So I assume this changes your story a little bit lmao

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next