It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disappointing :(
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

branabus wrote:
Notably: WATR remained unbanned. Even some of RAGE were banned, but from what I can see, WATR remained untainted.

WOOT WATR is not touched XD

And it shouldnt be because we lost lots of armies because people move and dont get on *HINT* no account sharing otherwise nobody would of died on our side.

Well theres no way SYN can be active 24/7 so there has to be account sharing.

We attacked arab and SYN was waiting for him to get on and recall, because if he did he would of saved his oil, but instead he didnt get on and landed on a OP, so im sure SYN account shared because its stupid to land on a OP and then move back instead of recalling.(saves oil) so they got on his account and moved him back since he didnt get on.

This is just a guess of what happened because if SYN really doesn't account share then all of em stay on 24/7 and have no life....

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:23 am 
Captain
Captain

Lol Arab landed because he couldn't access a computer until the tick after. We asked him to turn while he was flying but since he could land safely he had no reason to ruin what he was doing outside of the game. So he moved when he had the chance :)

Also Waters leader is untouched but still guilty. MIG played for him this round partially, which is illegal but admins never saw and so he has gotten away with it.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Demon? Demon wouldn't do that.
I demand proof before you attack my old friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

branabus wrote:
Demon? Demon wouldn't do that.
I demand proof before you attack my old friends.

proof? did you ask him and he denied?
i mean, if he is your friend, why wouldn't you just ask him?

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Because you are the one making the accusation, and if I do ask him and he says 'no', you'll probably call lies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

branabus wrote:
Because you are the one making the accusation, and if I do ask him and he says 'no', you'll probably call lies.

First of all, I didnt make any accusation, but if he was my friend, i would first ask him a simple question "is that true?".
you dont have to publish his answer here, but i assume that a good friend would not lie.
Besides, as i am not the one who is banning people, i dont need to have proof anyway. people talks, it doesnt mean i am going to investigate everything they tell me. i choose to believe people that cannot gain anything from lying, but this is just me.

have fun

psg188 wrote:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

You are saying that accusing him of, in effect, cheating is not an accusation? And you are, in your post, admitting that you cannot provide any evidence other than 'ask him?'
I shall do so. I know what the answer probably will be, but I shall ask anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

branabus wrote:
You are saying that accusing him of, in effect, cheating is not an accusation? And you are, in your post, admitting that you cannot provide any evidence other than 'ask him?'

read back, im not the one who is accusing him. it was just a bit odd to me that you are asking for a proof before asking him when he is your friend. even in court, the trial begins with "how do you plea".

psg188 wrote:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

branabus wrote:

First just CHILL dude. Stay Calm, Cool, and Collected. Actually read the previous posts and what you are going to post before you actually post. It helps avoid making you look stupid.

I guess you could argue that what he is saying is an "accusation" however he does not have to present evidence. He is just saying what he feels. It is not like he is banning Demon. You don't need evidence to make an accusation however it is always good to have it and lack of evidence does not make the accusation false. If you are truly Demon's friend, as you say you are) then just ask him off Battle Dawn. There is no way possible for the admins to monitor that and so he would have no reason to lie to you, if you really are his friend of course. Friendship requires honesty on both sides. Just ask and expect him to tell the truth even if he does tell you then he won't be banned because as his friend I would assume you would not rat on him and the admins would never know since they can't monitor. That is what aviturg is trying to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I think Demonlord admitted to gipsy about giving his account to MiG to play. Just throwing it out there :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next