It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall and rise of Heros
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
she hits the large man

Hey!! How did you know I was a large man :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 am 
Private
Private

LOL more elements boasting yet more than 500 ticks later they still havent defeated SYN, you guys suck big time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@Rk1988 go some where else to shout stupid about SYN and Elements. this is a post for a story that is neither letting SYN no WIND win. if you don't understand than please make sure u do before posting such. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Andrew didn't liked "." in my old name, so i have my real name "gipsy" back at m4 :)
Pls re - write the whole story again ;)

Jk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

rewrite?! nooo!!! I'll do something more artistic :) keep tuned in for the last part of the last chapter. I'll be finally adding a name as well instead of just a number for the chapter.
so part2 of chapter 10 ############ . :) going to be one of the best.I'll probably get it up on Thursday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

DARKLIGHTER wrote:
rewrite?! nooo!!! I'll do something more artistic :) keep tuned in for the last part of the last chapter. I'll be finally adding a name as well instead of just a number for the chapter.
so part2 of chapter 10 ############ . :) going to be one of the best.I'll probably get it up on Thursday.

Yep he's putting me in as a third party who got a 24 kill streak and launched a MW2 tactical nuke on the entire map and sneakily won the era :O

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CHAPTER 10 (PART 2) RISE OF SYN

StrawberryMargarita looked around as the huge complex shook with each blast from the battleship hovering above the huge military base. Early she had watched as a huge armada pouring down on her command center, destroying everything in sight. Michael and had already died during a raid to the flagship. She nearly went mad with anger when someone reminded her that her best general was dead.

“Any chance we can get out of this?” she asked Dedek as they neared a corner at the end of the hallway. “No, none at all” was all he said without looking at her. “Better get our stuff and try to escape any way” she replies as she opened the huge doors to the council chamber. She quickly heads to the vault on the far side ignoring the darkness in the room. “They cut the power it seems” Dedek calls to her as he set heavily on a chair.

“Right you are Dedeky!” replies a voice which they both had heard many a times. Both of them turns around to see the figures standing behind them. There Greenfield stood, flanked by Freebird and Crimson. “Well well, I knew you will be here, sister. How surprising we think a like!” Greenfield says as she walks towards Margarita. “Sister? What’s she talking about Straw?” asks Dedek giving Margarita a questioning glance before turning towards the rest of SYN generals. “She is my twin Gipsy, she had her face changed after joining SYN….” Replies Margarita in a small voice, avoiding Dedek’s angry look.

Dedek looks at the SYN members to see their on surprise at the revelation. “Well, sister it want be twins anymore. Soon I am going to be mothers only child. And you, you will be far gone.” Gipsy lets out an evil laugh. That was all Dedek heard before he lost into the everlasting darkness never to see the light of the world again.

StrawberryMargarita looked into Dedeks eyes as he fell to the floor. Tears poured down her cheeks as she watched him go. How he had loved her and still she had not told him the truth. She looks up at her twin as Crimson aims at her head. Memories of happier times rushed through her memories. Of how they had laughed and player together. She held to those as she took her last breath………

Figures moved through the huge sight of madness and death covering the ground at a steady pace towards a figure in the middle of the huge site. “Master, there is no sign of survivors.” Replies one as he lowered his hood to reveal a face with a huge scar running from one end to the other of his handsome face. “It does not matter. It is time for us to rise! Time for me Demon Lord to rule everything!” whispers the huge figure as he dropped his hood revealing menacing figure with a helmet with two horns coming from either sides. “I see your numbers are not complete. Where is Darklighter?” asks Demon Lord as he looks at the assembled gang. “There he comes!” replies one Beria. They turn to watch as a huge cloud descend towards them. It lands infront of them before beginning to take shape into the figure of a man. “Dark have I ever told how much I hate those nano tech bodies of yours?” asks john with a huge grin on his face. “Yeah, probably the hundredth time now” replies Darklighter as he gives his Master a salute. “SYN army is gathered on the other side of the Maritian Mountain Range.”. “Time to move then”replies Demon Lord as he looks towards the horizon.

THE END
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am 
Corporal
Corporal

freaking awesome dude...amazing..! ! ! :D :) :D

Cheers.... :lol: :D

HIGH {F3}
    TBC {M1}
    SoL {M1}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol: thanks neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Very well done Darklighter :)

And its the final chapter, not only in your book.
Gipsy is tired to climb montains and drive with tricycles :D
This is the last era for me as leader of SYN for now.
I won't say that i will never come back but i need serious a loooooong break

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next