It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall and rise of Heroes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Awesome Darklighter...you are lighting fun in the game....

Truly interesting....Keep it up.... :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

To Freebird, you have a really nice part to play in the future. And yes hopfully if i have time to finish this it will end the way the war ends either SYN or Elements win.
Well for now everyone was wondering what happened to little hairy Ewok and Hitchiker :) lets see ........

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CHAPTER 8
Black Spartan waited impatiently as the door to the huge Martian cruiser opened revealing a man who’s whole body was covered in a crimson cloak. He was a large figure and had one of those huge Vulcan Machine guns carried by mech units on his big back.

He watched as the man walked towards him with much authority and a command for obedience. This was lord Crimson King. “Is everything ready?” Crimson asks with his deep voice. “The army is ready my lord, everything have been carried out according to plan” replies Black Spartan with a slight bow.
Unnoticed to both of them, two figures were slowly closing on them from the cables above them. Ewok held his breath as he and Hitchhiker neared the two figures. “You stay here, I will go up ahead and try to get behind them, attack on my signal” was all Ewok said before moving forward.

Hitchhiker watched as Ewok got into position and raise his left arm towards him. That’s the signal, he thought to him self. He quickly activates his jetpack and jumps forward and begins firing at the two figures below and then quickly grabs the cable hanging above him and jumps onto the bridge above.

Ewok, watches as Black Spartan moves forward to engage Hitchhiker. Quickly, he throws a grenade towards Crimson before jumping down and barely had time to roll to his side to avoid the storm of bullets Crimson sent his way. Getting back on his feet, Ewok begins to return fire.

Hitchhiker ran the length of the bridge while firing at Black Spartan who was closing on him fast. Looking this was and that, he spots a gas pipe on the far end of the bridge. Taking careful aim he fires at it the moment he was close and then jumps off the bridge on to large crate below and vanish from sight. Black Spartan did not see it coming, the moment the pipe exploded he was covered by the flames that came with it. His scream could be hard echoing throughout the large hanger.

Hitchhiker slowly comes out of his hiding place and begins to move towards the fighting that was taking place at the other end of the hanger. He was about to rush into the fight when he caught the flash of light on the bridge above the hanger door. Looking carefully he was shocked to see a figure taking aim at Ewok with a sniper rifle.

He is playing with me, thought Ewok as he threw grenade which exploded a few feet away from where Crimson was taking cover. He was about to throw another one when a sharp pain hit him on the head. Trees, beautiful trees that was what he thought before darkness engulfed him.

Hitchhiker watched in horror as Ewok fell down like a useless doll. He was rooted on the spot for a few minutes before he remembered that he still had a mission to accomplish. He was about to turn back and find a door out of the hanger when a woman clad in black joined Crimson. To his shock half of her face and left arm was all metal. Cyborg thought Hitchhiker. It must be that R2D2 our scouts told about. Before he could walk away, another figure came into view. I have never seen him before thought Hitchhiker as he watched the three. He started when the women spoke “You look more like yourself now Black Spartan, what happened to you?” “There were two of them, from the way he looks the other one is still inside” it was Crimson who answered. Before they can say anymore Hitchhiker had already vanished into the shadows.Anyone of us could fall any day, but those of us that live always knows how to avenge the fallen. Yes… I know I how to avenge… hitchhiker smiled at that thought as he ran through the base.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

HEROS? U aint no hero! WTF

The 501st 501
The Elite Noobs TeN
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I did not say i was a hero , and i have not pointed anyone else to be a hero. :D

Post subject: Re: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall and rise of Heros
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CHAPTER 9
Beeps of sensors and scanners could be heard as Greenfield entered the camp, Freebird was busy monitoring the small screens. “Any news from T-rex?” inquired Greenfield as she settled herself atop a rock. “On his way, will be here before sunrise , I assume” responded Freebird as he went over a few scanner logs. Freebird lifted his head as if listening to something and then went back to reading the logs.

Greenfield started as he went back to the scanner then ran to a rock that hid them from view and cursed. “What is is?” Greenfield asked as she ran to him. “Why are you c……”she stopped as she so the ship that was circling the horizon. “I know that ship. It’s the ship of margarita.” Freebird could barely hear her whisper. “StrawberryMargarita? I’ve heard stories. She’s been preying on our ships and outposts. Never leaves any survivors.” replied freebird. “No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder? “ Greenfield replied coldly.

“Oooh I wonder that too,” replied a cheery voice from behind them. As they both turned towards the new voice both of them felt their bodies go still, unable to move. “Brilliant is it not? That’s the newest nerve gas I developed” laughed the woman standing above them. “Oh you don’t know me? I am StrawberryMargarita, nice to meet you. Too bad we can’t shake hands, with you in that state.” The woman replied as she bound their hands and feet.

The first thing Greenfield felt when she work up was a sharp pain where her hands were bound. I must have fallen asleep thought Greenfield as she surveyed the surrounding. Not far from where she was Freebird watched her anxiously. StrawberryMargarita set cross legged on the desert floor, watching them with a grin. “Dreaming Greenfield?” she asked with a smirk on her face. Greenfield only glared back at her. She was about to retort back when the glow bulb at the center of their camp smashed sending metal and plastic at them. Before the commotion ended strawberry margarita began firing into the rocky cave a few meters from them. She began to advance at the cave rapidy firing from her blaster.

“We need to go now” Greenfield started as Ice cube came up to them from behind the rocks to their left. He quickly cut the bindings on Freebird and began on Greenfields. “Glad you came Icy” Greenfield thanked him as he cut her bindings. But before he could finish a large transport ship with WIND sign on it appeared above them and began to rapidly descend. “Go! Both of you go, leave me, Go! Save your selves!” Greenfield cried out. “But we can’t leave you-“ Freebird began but stopped when he saw the look on Greenfields face. They turned and began to run into the desert. “I will come back for you Greenfield” shouted Freebird as he ran into the distance. Greenfield waited as the transport landed a few meters away and began deploying troops. She watched as Michael came towards her with a smile of victory on his face. I have a feeling this want be the end, thought Greenfield.

Deep in SYN territory Darth Warn watched as Freebird made his report. “We have no idea where they took him,but we believe she is held somewhere in this desert.” Finished Freebird with a sigh. “I want you to comb the desert till you find her, am I understood?” Darth Warn gave out his order. “Understood, we will begin as soon as we are resupplied at the outpost in the area.” Ice cube acknowledged before closing the connection.

Hours later, Darth Warn watched as Ice cube reported. Why is he holding that comb? Thought Darth Warn as he watched his comrade.” Why are you holding that comb?” asked Darth Warn in his cold robotic voice. “Why? You said to comb the desert, so we are doing what you told us to.” Replied Freebird in a way questioning warn’s orders. “WHAT! YOU IDIOTS! I TOLD TO SEARCH THE DESERT TILL YOU FOUND HER!” Darth Warn shouted in anger and began to pace around the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Oh, and...
The alternative version of that is replacing every mention of 'Greenfield' with 'Strawberry' and replacing the SYN members with WIND members.
Be balanced. Think of teh server kittehs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Nahhh..its okay

Its a story :P A Fairytale never tells the truth.
Faith move montains? Doubt it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

But it annoys me, because I can't do anything about it. I can't, say, horribly, horribly rape all his troops with giant tentacles in BD.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol: authors are professional liar's. Stories are just a bunch of lies presented in a way that makes reading it interesting.
Two much of something is not good, the next one will be the last and final chapter......

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next