It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: LEGENDS OF THE ELEMENTS- Fall and rise of Heros
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 am 
Corporal
Corporal

That ending is not yours at all.. :twisted:

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

that ending para? :) i took it from one of my favorite funny movie scenes. :)
besides I am not labeling my self as a writer nor as an original one. This is just a funny little joke i started out with and ended at what it have now..... funny how things change after some long time....... :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Cheers darklighter... :lol: :D
You are a truly a genius... :P

HIGH {F3}
    TBC {M1}
    SoL {M1}

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Damn i wish i was in this :(

to bad i didnt join WIND this era :/ i expected FiRe to come out on top but all the members left to either WIND or WATR.

So i joined WATR but to bad, cause WIND is in the spotlight this era

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

can i have my name again...its only on begining story :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

hopefully the next chapter will have all your names on it, I'm sorry its taking a longer time,but I'm really really busy so have not got enough time to sit on it yet, but i'' do my best to get you that chapter. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

finally managed to get part of the next chapter done.I'll post it now so that at least you guys get to read part of it,it is numbered as part 1 of chapter 10...

CHAPTER 10 (PART 1)
Dedek watched as the last of the force fields vanished revealing the captive behind them. Sitting on the white floor of the prison block, Greenfield looked up with open hatred on her face. Though she was broken and beaten the SYN leader still looked regal, thought Dedek as he motioned her to get up. Two troopers moved into to lead the enemy general. “So, you have decided what to do with me? You elements have always been cowards” she sneered as the troopers handcuffed her. Dedek merely looked at her before moving forward.

Greenfield observed the corridors as she moved through the huge element facility. Dedek was up front walking as if he owned the world. She was not afraid. Nothing could be worse than an eleticshocker that was the usual element method of execution. She straightened herself as they neared a huge door which slide open revealing a high roofed chamber.

StrawberryMargarita looked as Greenfield entered the speaking chamber who was led to the middle of the circle in which she set with the rest of the council. StrawberryMargarita stood up to say the sentence and be done with it.”The high council of elements has decided upon the judgment most deserving upon you, considering all the crimes you committed as the leader of the SYNDROME alliance also known as SYN. We hereby declare execution not by the electroshocker but with the traditional method of guillotine to show the gravity of your crimes. It shell be carried out immediately and shell be done so in front of element witnesses.” StrawberryMargarita passed her judgment upon the captive in front of her.

Silence descended upon those present as the last statement was read. Greenfield looked from one WIND member to other. Though they looked with stone faces she knew they were smiling inside. Well, all things will come to an end, she thought as she walked out of the chamber and towards her death. She had never thought about death much, but now that she was walking towards it she wanted to die a noble death. Ancient guillotine, she thought with a smirk. Must be some poison death…

She could here shouts of joy as she entered the huge open roofed arena. She was led roughly to the middle where a large piece of deadly looking equipment’s were assembled of a type she knew not. A man covered in all black stood menacingly at the side. That must be the guillotine, well I may as well be done with this and die a noble and glorious death she thought before striding to the guillotine.

“Do you require a blindfold?” asks the black hooded figure with a booming voice. “Why should I?I think I will keep my eyes with me” replies Greenfield coldly. “Any last requests?” the man asks the man roughly. “Yeah, element times up, coward” replies Greenfield. She was startled when the man replies “Yeah it is”. “Test the guillotine!” the man orders as another trooper a move forward and triggers the guillotine. She watches in horror as a huge blade chop the head off a metal dummy.

“Your turn” says the man as he roughly push her forward.”Uh,wait!WAIT!I have a last request!last reque-AARGHHHHHHH!!!” Greenfield screams out as the guillotine explodes sending her backwards with such force that she hits the large man and his hood falls of revealing a man she knew well.

” Freebird!!” she cries out with joy. “I told you I’ll be back” Freebird replies as he hand her a blaster hidden inside his black cloak. “What do we do now” asks Greenfield as she shoots down a trooper headed towards them. “We wait!” replies Freebird. “For what? Are you mad? We will be killed in –oh! “ She replies as hundreds of spectators begin killing each other. They watch as the whole arena descends into chaos within a few minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yay, Allen is my hero ;)

Nice chapter and close to the m4 situation ... whenever the elements thought i would finally die - the battle turned in a loss for them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

finally i have my name again :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This is a piece of art :)

Almost had me biting my nails lol Nice twist :D

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next