Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am Posts: 2 Gender: male
1. No sniping allowed from both parties. When one of the members of both alliances snipe, it will be reported to the other parties' leader and the person sniping will be informed. He'll have to pull back. If not, that person will get a warning. Its the responsibility of the leader to deal with him after three warnings. To avoid unnecessary tension between the two alliances, measures should be satisfactory to the counterparty.
2. NATO nor IAN is allowed to build or conquer OP's within a 12 tick range from the alliance leader's colony. 12 ticks indication for NATO: N:4244 E:10668 12 ticks indication for IAN: N:5942 E:4387 IAN or NATO will send new coordinates, in case they decide to relocate.
3. NATO will hand over his relics at the end of this era, in case IAN holds 6 relics or more. IAN will hand over his relics at the end of this era if NATO holds 6 relics or more.
4. IAN doesn't allow NATO to involve in war matters against IAN. NATO doesn't allow IAN to involve in war matters against NATO. Helping each other is allowed, but not required
.5. Every demand stated under the last 4 points, will also apply to NATO- and IAN subs.
6. This agreement will be valid for the whole era, or till the moment one of the parties (NATO or IAN) stop playing.The NAP will be active at tick 298.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum