It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elements
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

gipsy wrote:
hehe

i guess i am the one with the most patient :)
And totally out of topic, i would want to say that you are for sure not bad. The potential i saw in you just clash with following orders.
Anyway... As i said already in BC: This era is still young
Everything can happen.
Wind can break apart, SYN can go crazy (okay thats normal), the remaining elements can join us and 11 can be dead in 2 ticks..... :P

Off topic:
You sure had the most patient with me (and Mags). I know I'm not an easy guy. It made me realize I'm best off playing solo worlds, where I can try things myself. See if it works, or not. Where I don't feel the need to join the trash on bc about trivial subjects. Where I don't feel the need to delete bc's because my bc's are deleted too by some ppl. Just play the game like it should be played. Don't interfere with others, and calm guys down when I conquered them, saying: it's just a game... take a chill pill...

On topic:
Wind can break apart. That's for sure. Especially when some things come to light about a topic where they are divided about. But I won't tell it. I spitted enough trash on forum and bc, don't you think? Let them find it out themself. Maybe Rania has leadership qualities good enough to keep the guys together. Time will tell. And about SYN.. You have the most dedicated players I know, and dedication you need in this game to win it. If you win depends on the shuffle process within the elements, and the dedication of all element members. As long as there is no unity, I give you the better chance. You must have outstanding leadership qualities to create one big TEAM from players who only have the name of their ally in common, and allies only covered by the NAME "ELEMENTS". I embraced the idea of Punto having one big happy family where subs and main actively work together to pursue only one goal: that the main ally will win the era. But it's an illusion. We're not dealing with pros having all the same mindset. We're dealing with kids, and adults, both losing their temper from time to time, doing and saying things they deeply regret later (because irl they are quite the opposit of their behaviour - what can a game do to you...). It can work, but only if ALL leaders from main and subs are excellent leaders, following all together a masterplan, set up from the start of the era, and having the ability (all leaders) to keep their members under control. Looking at the elements, I don't see that. The first thing a leader should control are the trashy bc's from his/her members. It only leads to hate, and spoils the game. I know, I'm guilty too. But for me, after the final battle soon to come, it is over. SOLO worlds are really much more fun to play (for me).

Have FUN, and try to make this game FUN for other players too. Be a sport, and maybe this way you inspire other players, adopting your behaviour. If you have a mindset like this, and act like it, it will be much more fun to play. Not only for you, but for everyone.
[sigh] yeah... I know... I'm a dreamer... but it's worth a try.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

John, RDH was a fun era. I am sure you will remember it. We fight a lot..non boosting - but still we kick some and ended up rank 3. It was fun!
IDK what rania leadership qualities are. IDK what will be mine in a rating.
Puntos idea wasn't bad at all... But he doesn't calculated in that all are humans.
We have feelings...
We can change our opnions.
My respect to wind that they don't give up. But none respect for changing all members. . We have non-boosters here as well. But even if they lost their whole army i would never replace them. Some of us were in vacation for 14 days - i did not replace them. A team is a team.

We are here to fight. Thats all we can do and all we will do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm 
Private
Private

Nice subject..:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MaverickE wrote:
Nice subject..:)

Yeah... nice subject...

RDH was great for me. I learned a lot, from all of you, especially Allen. It was great teamplay, true dedication you hardly see here in BD or elsewhere.

I know your opinion about changing members, and it flatters you. I suggested more than once to leave RDH because of my weakness and for the sake of RDH, but you didn't accept it. That's decent.
But I don't share your thougths..
1. It only should be done when its absolutely necessary
2. It should be discussed with the whole group, so it would be a group decision
3. A volunteer should be able to join a strong sub (temporary or permanent; it's up to the volunteer)

When there is no volunteer, the topic is off. Only this way it's acceptable (in my eyes) to offer this solution for a setback. And... I don't know the background, but didn't you do the same wit Mags? Knowing Mags it was her choice to join Rock.... and you accepted it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I am trying to avoid forums since its irritating to read ppl twisting reality to their own benefit but i need to ask my sweet enemy.

From initial roster since i lead...how many are still with me? How many are still with you?

Well i see 9 of mine and 9 of yours....and my 2 left for RL issues and 1 for not being able to be active.

SO WHAT ON MARS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!

you are making big issue of just anything as long as it may be useful on your propaganda...All you care is complaining, accusing, insulting so you can prove yourself superior.

Yes, you have an excellent roaster of pros in your team...in my team some are just kids and got a lot to learn including my self ..but they are all adorable and i would never exchange them with yours..They' ve got something you just can never have and is really wonderful.. they are just great and i am proud and honored to lead them.

Elements i am sorry if we dont win this...and let you down...Era still young...i will do my best for you but yes SYN are not joking here...they know how to play...lets learn from them and be better.

Maybe we lost a bit more than them, yes they maneuvered us to their spy. Those units of theirs survived, their xp turned them to killing machines...but they are BADLY HURT TOO!

Nothing is lost or won yet...we are still playing and anything may still happen.

Love you all,
SM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ofor4 wrote:
Yes, you have an excellent roaster of pros in your team...in my team some are just kids and got a lot to learn including my self ..but they are all adorable and i would never exchange them with yours..They' ve got something you just can never have and is really wonderful..

You wouldnt have accepted me? Now that hurts :(

Quote:
Love you all,
SM

Me too? :)

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

well Avi ...you know the answer..but i fear you are the one who lost by choosing the safe side...lost meeting new wonderful ppl.

And yes there are at least 2 persons in SYN that i love and care for...since i played with you in the past and kept friendship.

But right now i would not exchange my team even for those 2.

SM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
1. It only should be done when its absolutely necessary
2. It should be discussed with the whole group, so it would be a group decision
3. A volunteer should be able to join a strong sub (temporary or permanent; it's up to the volunteer)

I agree, we do have to change members every now and then. But only if they say they cant play, or if they quit. Mags wasn't able to be active because of work, and we ideally do not replace her, since she is a heartbeat :) but, since we were outnumbered we needed as many armies as possible to fight. So we asked her if she could move and she volunteered. Warn on the other hand, was not able to play because he is moving countries, and he opted out. Shawn, was not able to be active and plus we needed an army to counter WIND so we talked to him and moved him out.

Now that said, we WILL NOT change members if they lose their armies. We will rebuild, and come back. WIND had 10+ allies fighting us, and all of them subs, so when they lost their armies, they could have rebuilt replacing only members that quit. But on the other hand, their members who were tired of the war, just came, suicided their armies, left the alliance. The cycle continues and the tactic is despicable.

Quote:
Well i see 9 of mine and 9 of yours....and my 2 left for RL issues and 1 for not being able to be active.

Not really, HateMe, Krazuhl (who joined, left and joined again, and left again), Saskue (who has joined now), warlord, Absolute Chaos and others. Its not how many from your initial roster are still there, its how many you have used as cannon fodder till date. This is what you call Sub abuse or Sub farm.

Quote:
they are just great and i am proud and honored to lead them.

I am sure some of them are great. And I do know some of them are extremely good. We never underestimate. But we also do know some that still need to learn a lot more, but that's just a matter of time. And personally I think Strawberry, you have done a great job leading an alliance, since knowing you, I always perceived you to be an indecisive person. I thought you guys would crumble in 200 ticks because of chaos, but you held it together pretty well, and except for the roster changing and certain other things, I think you have done a great job!

Quote:
Nothing is lost or won yet...we are still playing and anything may still happen.

That true :) The war is not yet over!. Cheers everyone. Ill get someone to post the 11 BRs, the 4 members with 130 squads are dead now. And I lost armor AGAIN!! :x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Allen...

Keep your posts short, you are becoming Kevin... :?

Orania:
when i joined SYN they were outnumbered, pushed back and had the whole server against them, so i would not call it "the safe move". i want to believe that the fact that it is different now, is also a bit because i joined :)

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 am 
Corporal
Corporal

gaurav1 wrote:
Just some editing my friend. Want to see what units we have, come battle and you will see.

Well, as King Crimson, Hatter, and T.Rex experienced, I accepted the invitation. Here is the br, without the childish editing to hide how much units you initially started the attack, or to hide your losses. Be a sport next time. You think you will be attacked sooner when they know how much you've lost, or how much you still have? They know! They have the same report. For me it looks like building an image. Giving the impression that YOU did a great job, without showing how many losses you suffered. Your enemy knows what kind of units you have (from the br's), and they know the numbers (from the br). I encourage everyone to post FULL br's when ppl hide information on their posted br's.
Here it is:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next