It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elements
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Defendor
Thank you

Avi
It is safe side when you join pro players...you don't have to do as much as on other teams i think.... and yes... i do believe you offered a lot to SYN.
They are lucky to have you.
You know you were much wanted with us too....but you made your choice... and it is respected.

Allen.
Thank you for the nice words..long time to hear nice words from you. :)
As for switching members for same spots..its true...need to find the perfect match for the team...i am not finished yet... but almost there.

SM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Allen...

Keep your posts short, you are becoming Kevin... :?

Avi, This IS short :roll: :lol:

Well this post is much shorter :lol:

Quote:
It is safe side when you join pro players...you don't have to do as much as on other teams i think.... and yes... i do believe you offered a lot to SYN.

Actually he didn't make the safe choice. He chose the difficult one. Its much difficult when there are 10+ alliances against you. And yes he has offered a lot to SYN, since he is the usual leading type in war. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

HAHAHAHA now i'm the one who cheats lol
actions speak louder than words xD

enjoy it :)
The Truth of SYN xD

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ofor4 wrote:
Defendor

Avi
They are lucky to have you.
You know you were much wanted with us too....but you made your choice... and it is respected.

SM

anyone who gets Avi in their team is more than lucky XD

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Aren’t you getting tired writing so much in forums just to accuse knowing you are no better?
Question goes for both sides.

SYN I did play with you before and your member had my pass then and I had his. I and he never had to use them though since we both were active enough and competition was not that hard then. SO I KNOW YOU ACCOUNT SHARE….and yes a player here tried to do same so we could compete to your account sharing…just we are not as good as you are at cheating and we got more players caught. My mistake i fell in the cheating trap..My apologies to the whole server.

I am embarrassed to what happened to my team…aren’t you embarrassed SYN now? Server knows you are not playing fair…..!!!

Additionally you are taking advantage now of this and advancing with no resistance from my team…no players left to stop you. You know you should have same or more number of players banned and even if you deny it you and I know the truth.
You are advancing now has nothing to do with BD skills and if you win…its not based on fair play The server now is destroyed and your winning is not winning…is cheating. I know we through nukes and attacked your 2 players banned back then but you did have 10 to defend...we don't...

I am asking you to recognize the unfairness and offer us a nap of 100 ticks… so we have time to get a bit more organized and try to save the era from the dirt. I am asking now is to stop this cheating in your team. I will not allow cheating again in my team and asked players to change passwords. Hope you will do same. You have the upper hand...but not a fair way.

Your call SYN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Strawberry, I have only once account shared, that is here this era. And I got banned for it. No one in SYN has ever had your password before and randomly accusing people of possessing info that they dont actually have is preposterous. We are playing fair, we DID play fair until one day I moved troops for my teammate for which I got banned. I have not account shared or broken any rules after that, the admins can vouch for that, and check me too.

Now to call our moves taking advantage is right. We will take advantage, why should we stop because you are banned? Did you stop? When we were banned Demon lord took out the entire south. You guys cost us 18 nukes and tons of tokens and resources to ion those nukes. And on top of it, suicided 3000 units into us. The nukes didnt even allow folks that fought the battle to rebuild or defend Demon Lords attacks for the entire 48 ticks. So saying we are playing unfair here is nothing short of laughable. We are playing the same hand that was dealt to us. Moreover you guys lost all your armies. Infact in the time you were banned we only killed a max of what 12 squads? Not more.

Now you guys must seriously be out of your mind to ask for a 100 tick NAP. A 100 tick NAP will let you rebuild, will get you mor eorganized, you will swap members with WATER and come back stronger. Why should we let that happen when it is to our disadvantage. A more appropriate thing would be for you to hand over all relics, and we end the era with a win for SYN and a 2nd place for WIND. Which is the most honorable thing to do. Wiinning by score is not an option this era. I am not being unfair here asking you for the relics. Here is proof:

WIND killed 3 times.
FIRE Dead
11 DEAD
4 armies of WATER Dead. What more do you want?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, WIND did a pretty good job on SYN. Freebird is SYN's only main asset now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Deadman...you just know how to cheat better..you are experts on it

seems you are not willing to play fair

but that will not stop us

See you in the battle field

SM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Just accusing us of being smart at cheating when we already were banned is just stupid. Sure meet you on the battlefield :)

And branabus, my power level means nothing, others matter as much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ahem. Your power level means quite a bit. You can actually compete, for one thing, something that (say) dees can't do.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next