It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1554
Gender: female
AI retagged to SYN.

Bronco as new leader thought maybe with the change to SYN they will also get more skilled. Thats just childish and desperated. Grow up Bronco.


btw

Image

After killing Cilepra and Atila several times, they both quit the era.

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Funny how ATILA builds more damage, inorder to make his squads stronger :D

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Marikina city, Philippines
Gender: male
well, Congrats on the Killing of their Units ;)
i should have not quit so i still lead UTMe.
and those guys that are on UTM mains. are my members ..
i should have Changed the name of UTMe and didnt leave ..
anyway. im on M4 to watch :D
Go Allen!

Regards,
ino of inquisition

_________________
Image

E3OC-ARM member#1
M1OC-DETH member#1
M3NC-ROLL member#3
F3-WWs#1
F6-DETH member#1
F6-VAT member#3
F4-CCC Leader/Founder
Chloie


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1554
Gender: female
pfff... they are AI again

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
ino wrote:
well, Congrats on the Killing of their Units ;)
i should have not quit so i still lead UTMe.
and those guys that are on UTM mains. are my members ..
i should have Changed the name of UTMe and didnt leave ..
anyway. im on M4 to watch :D
Go Allen!

Regards,
ino of inquisition


he he he...Thanks brother!!

You should have stuck on. Maybe RDH and you guys and a few good ones from UTM like punto, could have formed a terrific partnership. Too bad you had to quit hehe. Well hope you build in future eras :)

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Posts: 446
Location: Huijbergen and ofc in The Netherlands
Gender: male
this mars 4 is pathetic;)

see what they do. merge all to one alliance.
Wind , Fire what is next?
Well of cordial congratulations guests.
what a moment. this low, people do not fight anymore. thinking only of self-interest. (what is best for my position) (rank)

Well people had fun this round. 'm glad I only log once a day on mars 4 lol

you pay for the game then play like its a game;)
and not like some old womens that merge.

_________________
Tootje of BlackTemple/Crouching Tiger of Hiding Kitten

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1554
Gender: female
hehe, thats what RDH is telling all the time.
Hmm but wondering about the "old women" :lol: I am still fighting.

Btw: CLUV (AI) did suicide with 15 full squads (again mainly damage units)

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:41 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Posts: 446
Location: Huijbergen and ofc in The Netherlands
Gender: male
gipsy wrote:
Hmm but wondering about the "old women" :lol: I am still fighting.



It is meant for people who merge.

wish i could do the same but iam in UTMb

_________________
Tootje of BlackTemple/Crouching Tiger of Hiding Kitten

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 277
Gender: male
tootje wrote:
this mars 4 is pathetic;)

see what they do. merge all to one alliance.
Wind , Fire what is next?
Well of cordial congratulations guests.
what a moment. this low, people do not fight anymore. thinking only of self-interest. (what is best for my position) (rank)

Well people had fun this round. 'm glad I only log once a day on mars 4 lol

you pay for the game then play like its a game;)
and not like some old womens that merge.


Whats next is possibly Water and Earth :) lol

_________________
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

2nd Places:420, AL
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pathetic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Posts: 446
Location: Huijbergen and ofc in The Netherlands
Gender: male
ShadowReaperX wrote:
tootje wrote:
this mars 4 is pathetic;)

see what they do. merge all to one alliance.
Wind , Fire what is next?
Well of cordial congratulations guests.
what a moment. this low, people do not fight anymore. thinking only of self-interest. (what is best for my position) (rank)

Well people had fun this round. 'm glad I only log once a day on mars 4 lol

you pay for the game then play like its a game;)
and not like some old womens that merge.


Whats next is possibly Water and Earth :) lol


its the alliance names but oke ;)

_________________
Tootje of BlackTemple/Crouching Tiger of Hiding Kitten

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl