It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Funny AI
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

AI was formed as sub. After Cilepra took over the Leadership he decide for not being a sub any longer.
We had some fights and their loss was much higher than ours, he asked me the first time for a NAP and about my relation to UTM and AL. I told him, that we are neutral in the war. His answer was attacking us and breaking the NAP.
Some ticks later, I got another message from him. He asked me to merge RDH and AI. I denied.
Another 100 ticks and some fights later, he asked again for a NAP or at least for a cease fire and send me this:

unfortunately its in german :D
Here is the translation:
What I meant is a completely new team .... I'm loyal AI ... are good guys. I would not backstab or betray AL if AL betrays me or cheat I would give my relic UTM .. they know .. and I have no relationship to UTM as they try to deceive me and always have a different leader .. it will stay that way .. I do not play on 2 sides .. but I have to protect myself and my team and AL as well as UTM know if I need a help from the two .. the other is gone, and just gives me protection, and even if make now a NAP ... I give relic to AL .. If AL attacks me I give relic to UTM .. that gives me protection again ... but who protects me against you ..?

Don't blame me for the translation pls, it is bad to read in german too.
Ofc they attacked right after that again :D

No Cilepra, you don't play on 2 sides... you try to play on all sides :)

Post subject: Re: Funny AI
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Pfffffff..... :lol: :lol:

I cant help but laugh at this. For once AI should man up, and do something useful. I dont understand why the number 2 team or should I say the now and then number 1 team would look for Protection !!!.

Just goes to show smart leadership :D

RDH is not even serious this era, and we just go about sitting inactive, until one alliance after another just keeps provoking and attacking us :/. Well but it is all fun still :D

Post subject: Re: Funny AI
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

gipsy wrote:
AI was formed as sub. After Cilepra took over the Leadership he decide for not being a sub any longer.
We had some fights and their loss was much higher than ours, he asked me the first time for a NAP and about my relation to UTM and AL. I told him, that we are neutral in the war. His answer was attacking us and breaking the NAP.
Some ticks later, I got another message from him. He asked me to merge RDH and AI. I denied.
Another 100 ticks and some fights later, he asked again for a NAP or at least for a cease fire and send me this:

unfortunately its in german :D
Here is the translation:
What I meant is a completely new team .... I'm loyal AI ... are good guys. I would not backstab or betray AL if AL betrays me or cheat I would give my relic UTM .. they know .. and I have no relationship to UTM as they try to deceive me and always have a different leader .. it will stay that way .. I do not play on 2 sides .. but I have to protect myself and my team and AL as well as UTM know if I need a help from the two .. the other is gone, and just gives me protection, and even if make now a NAP ... I give relic to AL .. If AL attacks me I give relic to UTM .. that gives me protection again ... but who protects me against you ..?

Don't blame me for the translation pls, it is bad to read in german too.
Ofc they attacked right after that again :D

No Cilepra, you don't play on 2 sides... you try to play on all sides :)

lol wow! Al wants to attack when they are the strongest in the era. We have yet to see what alliance they go to. Will be interesting.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]