It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 354
Gender: male
AnitsuEx wrote:
Looking at what happened here, I'm pretty sure I can. Won't take too much.

I got 3 mars win, don't need anymore. One of them was a record breaker until Unky, that is enough for me :x

but meh, im lazy so maybe I'll lose 8-) don't really care about winning anymore, like I said I have enough, 5 wins in less than a year, and tons of time for mess around eras :lol:

*Everyone underestimates me :twisted:

i didnt win any cause last era was basically my first era. and i got 4th :/

_________________
Winner of Championship Era 2014 (RDH)
Most Power: 445
Most Crystals: 287
Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2757
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Gender: male
Quote:
Contended, explain? Particularly as I believe that I have a superior English ability to many players in this game... many of whom are far more powerful than me.


Bran you sound like you are from the 18th century dude. Loosen up. :lol:

Quote:
WOW RDH....i cant believe ur saying this, my only guess is you wanted us to kill each other so u could have a chance at winning. Punto gave me a really great quote here from the book "art of war"

... to gain a hundred victories in a hundred battles is not the highest excellence; to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence.


RDH is not serious this era. We were provoked into a war, and we have come to 5th spot being inactive. And last of all Ive seen lots of dudes say "Ive been in the army", I have the highest morals cuz Ive read the art of war etc. Being in the army, or quoting the Art of War doesnt make any sense with respect to Battledawn. Battledawn is a game. The art of war wasnt written for a game. On Battledawn its fun only when you war an alliance and come out victorious.

Quote:
Noone n UTM or AL cheated. Once again I'll repeat myself.

Do not talk about things that make you look stupid or ignorant... like this.

I would not consider being banned for language "cheating"


I dont know about all that, but all I see is red smoke :lol: And secondly, dont keep multiposting.



Quote:
I completely disagree. Winning this era did take skill. Obviously it took skill to get our score this high right now. 90-95% of us are not red token boosters. Alot of us are experienced players and like I said sometimes it is better to be diplomatic then a stupid, stubborn knucklehead like you. You need to know when you are going to lose, you need to know when a fight is pointless, and you need to know the largest gain you can gain from a situation without compromising ones own morale values and integrity. Merging was a strategic decision that not only secures victory for AL and UTM but strengthens us for next era.
Why war when you can have peace. An example of when someone started out making the right decisions but then made the wrong ones in his bloodthirst for war is Hitler in *CENSORED* Germany. Hitler first made peace with Japan (a rizing power having just defeated Russia and China) and Italy (another world Power) He then began expanding and gathering territory (including Czechoslovakia which France and Great Britain pretty much sold to him) he then established peace with Russia ( a GREAT decision for had he not established peace he would have been fighting a two front war) He invaded Poland and France and GB declared war. Together Japan, germany and Italy were tearing apart the Allied Forces. It was only when Hitler betrayed Russia and attacked them thus breaking the pact that they slowly began to lose since they had to fight a two front war now and with Russia entering the war and Hitler also betrayed Italy invading them and causing them to switch sides also. Had Hitler not done either of these we would be under a *CENSORED* regime as even with the late aid of the USA we would not have defeated him.

Lol I didn't compare you to hitler bobby... (I wouldn't do that to you buddy :P) no I was comparing what RDH and the other ppl who feel threatened by this merger said we should do to what Hitler did. To prove that diplomacy not sheer power is what wins eras.


First off RDH is not threatened by you. You have to realize, that if RDH were serious, then we would have the game won right now. We are not serious, we arent looking for the win so there is no reason for us to feel threatened or whatever.

Gerberbaby, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You should probably play Simcity, not battledawn. Why war when you can have peace? This is a war game, its played for fun, and fun is when you war. I once heard Kodak, one of my good friends from ARM say - "Even if you lose with ARM you still win". Thats so true, when you play with your mates and do everything you can to win. You might or might not succeed thats a totally different thing. And whats with the WW2 history? Everyone knows. And its got nothing to do with battledawn. And if you say THIS takes skill, then probably your standards are too low.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am
Posts: 60
mfreak, :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1770
Gender: female
Major competition next era ? DE vs SYN ?
Hmm, nobody informed me. I thought I would knew, if SYN will play. Maybe I should ask the leader :roll:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 30
mfreak wrote:
First off RDH is not threatened by you. You have to realize, that if RDH were serious, then we would have the game won right now. We are not serious, we arent looking for the win so there is no reason for us to feel threatened or whatever.

Gerberbaby, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You should probably play Simcity, not battledawn. Why war when you can have peace? This is a war game, its played for fun, and fun is when you war. I once heard Kodak, one of my good friends from ARM say - "Even if you lose with ARM you still win". Thats so true, when you play with your mates and do everything you can to win. You might or might not succeed thats a totally different thing. And whats with the WW2 history? Everyone knows. And its got nothing to do with battledawn. And if you say THIS takes skill, then probably your standards are too low.


Yes this is a war game but a crucial part of war is strategy. I would like to see you guys go an entire era without a single ally and win it. Then you can tell me it is not worth having allies in this game.

Also if you can get me a free version of SimCity let me know. It is a great game I wouldn't mind playing it since I haven't played it in forever. Send me a link please.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:46 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2757
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Gender: male
GerberBaby wrote:
mfreak wrote:
First off RDH is not threatened by you. You have to realize, that if RDH were serious, then we would have the game won right now. We are not serious, we arent looking for the win so there is no reason for us to feel threatened or whatever.

Gerberbaby, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You should probably play Simcity, not battledawn. Why war when you can have peace? This is a war game, its played for fun, and fun is when you war. I once heard Kodak, one of my good friends from ARM say - "Even if you lose with ARM you still win". Thats so true, when you play with your mates and do everything you can to win. You might or might not succeed thats a totally different thing. And whats with the WW2 history? Everyone knows. And its got nothing to do with battledawn. And if you say THIS takes skill, then probably your standards are too low.


Yes this is a war game but a crucial part of war is strategy. I would like to see you guys go an entire era without a single ally and win it. Then you can tell me it is not worth having allies in this game.

Also if you can get me a free version of SimCity let me know. It is a great game I wouldn't mind playing it since I haven't played it in forever. Send me a link please.


Am not saying you shouldnt have allies. Merging with allies is okay. I am talking about merging with the side you are fighting!! jeez!

And for simcity, thats why google exists :roll:

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 30
mfreak wrote:
GerberBaby wrote:
mfreak wrote:
First off RDH is not threatened by you. You have to realize, that if RDH were serious, then we would have the game won right now. We are not serious, we arent looking for the win so there is no reason for us to feel threatened or whatever.

Gerberbaby, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You should probably play Simcity, not battledawn. Why war when you can have peace? This is a war game, its played for fun, and fun is when you war. I once heard Kodak, one of my good friends from ARM say - "Even if you lose with ARM you still win". Thats so true, when you play with your mates and do everything you can to win. You might or might not succeed thats a totally different thing. And whats with the WW2 history? Everyone knows. And its got nothing to do with battledawn. And if you say THIS takes skill, then probably your standards are too low.


Yes this is a war game but a crucial part of war is strategy. I would like to see you guys go an entire era without a single ally and win it. Then you can tell me it is not worth having allies in this game.

Also if you can get me a free version of SimCity let me know. It is a great game I wouldn't mind playing it since I haven't played it in forever. Send me a link please.


Am not saying you shouldnt have allies. Merging with allies is okay. I am talking about merging with the side you are fighting!! jeez!

And for simcity, thats why google exists :roll:


So we should merge with a worse alliance? If a merger strengthens the alliance what is wrong with it? Its not like there aren't any other alliances we can fight in this era.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 354
Gender: male
RDH all i here is "blah blah we are not serious blah blah."

Attacking a relic with all 12 people is serious and you say your activity is low? THATS BULLSHANZ, don't even try with that because i see you guys all day moving your squads and looking for attacks.. Getting all those battle reports OBVIOUSLY means you are active...

If you were truly not serious you wouldn't even bother getting to 5th place, a relic, or even allies. But i see you guys talking to people and stuff...

You one of the most active alliances on here so don't try with this "not serious" business again cause if i wasn't serious i would get on like 1 time in 2 days..

_________________
Winner of Championship Era 2014 (RDH)
Most Power: 445
Most Crystals: 287
Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:10 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 30
ShadowReaperX wrote:
RDH all i here is "blah blah we are not serious blah blah."

Attacking a relic with all 12 people is serious and you say your activity is low? THATS BULLSHANZ, don't even try with that because i see you guys all day moving your squads and looking for attacks.. Getting all those battle reports OBVIOUSLY means you are active...

If you were truly not serious you wouldn't even bother getting to 5th place, a relic, or even allies. But i see you guys talking to people and stuff...

You one of the most active alliances on here so don't try with this "not serious" business again cause if i wasn't serious i would get on like 1 time in 2 days..


Shadow you newb they aren't in 5th.... they are in 6th :P with a relic


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: UTM, UTMb,UTMe,GALA and other allies vs AL and subs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 354
Gender: male
Shadow you newb they aren't in 5th.... they are in 6th :P with a relic[/quote]


Umm mfreak said they were in 5th so i didn't check...

_________________
Winner of Championship Era 2014 (RDH)
Most Power: 445
Most Crystals: 287
Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl