It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: SBD-TWA-SPIN-WWW. Against Twa and Rcon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

they did some stupid mistakes...
Akso rygar= spin leader
Says now he wont help. Bunch of sissys backed off. Now they will have no allies that are strong enough to help. them. Drgn is dead soon too

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

joshni wrote:
like anyone cares if simmen is happy :roll:

OH I care if Simmen is happy! But he has a point, just get back to simple war discussion and leave the trash talk out of BD plz? Thank you! And as allways have fun on Mars3!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal

SBD never did mush to help either except sittin in their little corner and hide and wait for TWA to advance, 2 big battle and SBD failed... a failed alliance overall... DRGN you should have picked friends by their skills and not by their power ;) that 1 lesson hope you guys learnt, since i know drgn is only a new alliance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

I have had enough of you. we were their best allies. We were more active than spin. I gave my crystals to my friend in Rcon. I didnt wanna fight rcon. But if it was TWa we would fought to the end. So you can go somewhere else with your low talks cuz you have no idea.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

if dat y u lost your army "givin away" your crystals? also i do low talks to players that dont deserver my respect, a good enemy fights to the end and dont just roll over and give their prices away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

Had to have my units on my colony or else essence would conquer me with 1 squad and my friend blah wouldnt get any of the crystals. That essence guy refused to back down. Crystal hungry not caring. Also giving away crystals is not wrong. You didnt see last round now did you ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ignore him Martin...hes here to flame thats all....theres nothing much to be gained out of him conversation wise. All he offers to the able is provocation and more of it.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i was there last round, givin crystals within their own alliance i have nothing against since its still in the same alliance, but givin crystals to another...especially enemy .... just a sign or weakness n frankly... noob

Edit:
im not provoking any1, just stating the facts and my opinions, this is forum right? i can express my view right? i havnt said anythin offencesive, all i said is the facts, if u cant handle the truth... dats your problem, not mine ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

v3n0m wrote:
i was there last round, givin crystals within their own alliance i have nothing against since its still in the same alliance, but givin crystals to another...especially enemy .... just a sign or weakness n frankly... noob

Edit:
im not provoking any1, just stating the facts and my opinions, this is forum right? i can express my view right? i havnt said anythin offencesive, all i said is the facts, if u cant handle the truth... dats your problem, not mine ;)

Rider man back down. Let them play how they want. They lost so let it be. Now focus on the remaining enemies.

Devil9 wrote:
Had to have my units on my colony or else essence would conquer me with 1 squad and my friend blah wouldnt get any of the crystals. That essence guy refused to back down. Crystal hungry not caring. Also giving away crystals is not wrong. You didnt see last round now did you ?

Should have at least tried a bit more. Its all good and fine to give up things but at least kept fighting. I'm sure you have enough units left to have dent Rcon very badly. I saw ample moments where you could have destroyed their armies very easily.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 am 
Captain
Captain

we actually have 5k units left :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next